Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

No,, you chose to ignore the facts, that isn't fail on my part, it's fail on your part. Now sit down with your utter nonsense and toeing the party line at all costs...even looking like an ignorant fool

Funny you still can't prove it then, huh. :itsok:

Hey, maybe if ya put on the Special Red Shoes, click them together three times....

GFY there are numerable links proving she lied. Your attempt at being condescending is just more fail on your part. You really are a worthless troll

Warren claims she is 1/32 Native American

You have yet to disprove it

She has yet to prove it. Being that she is blond and blue eyed, my guess there is a better chance her ancestors are Vikings!

OK, I gave you the benefit of the doubt -- you really are that stupid.

Number one, you don't ethinc-DNA people based on their hair and eye color. You would have never in a million years figured out, say, Walter White. Or my Dad. Number two, Warren doesn't NEED to prove jack squat -- YOU do.

I'm astounded some of you asshats can even feed yourselves. Maybe it's something in the water.

He said "my guess" moron, it's classic you're talking about other's reading comprehension.

So just to be clear, when Warren doesn't need to prove her claim, are you holding Trump to the same standard with his tax returns? He doesn't need to prove shit, you do?

Well this is disappointing....

Is that what passes of rational objective thought these days?

Good thought, but then followed immediately -- as in with nothing in between -- with:

It is simply astonishing that a woman who fraudulently claims to be an Amerindian,

Is this what passes for rational objective "thought"? Parroting a fake meme that's been debunked 340 posts ago?

--- but wait, there's more. NOW how much would you pay....

coming from a fake Cherokee who got into Harvard by pushing her Amerindian minority status

The Certs post: two (click) two (click) two myths in one, neither of which have a shred of evidence.
All refuted in post 160, and many times before this thread.

The thing is, you can't read it while going :lalala:
Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Native American heritage controversy
In April 2012, the Boston Herald sparked a campaign controversy when it reported that from 1986 to 1995 Warren had listed herself as a minority in the Association of American Law Schools(AALS) directories.[67] Harvard Law School had publicized her minority status in response to criticisms about a lack of faculty diversity, but Warren said that she was unaware of this until she read about it in a newspaper during the 2012 election.[67][68][69] Scott Brown, her Republican opponent in the Senate race, speculated that she had fabricated Native American heritage to gain advantage in hiring.[70][71][72] Former colleagues and supervisors at universities where she had worked stated that Warren's ancestry played no role in her hiring.[68][69][72][73] Warren responded to the allegations saying that she had self-identified as a minority in the directories in order to meet others with similar tribal roots.[74] Her brothers defended her, stating that they "grew up listening to our mother and grandmother and other relatives talk about our family's Cherokee and Delaware heritage".[75] In her 2014 autobiography, Warren described the allegations as untrue and hurtful.[76] The New England Historic Genealogical Society found a family newsletter that alluded to a marriage license application that listed Elizabeth Warren’s great-great-great grandmother as a Cherokee, but could not find the primary document and found no proof of her descent.[72][77][78]

She denied knowing of such a thing then defended it as a way of getting to meet other Amerindians at the school.

Once again, Pogo, you are a no go.

The woman who pretended to be an Indian so she could take the place of an actual Indian and get all the benefits..........right.....

He said "my guess" moron, it's classic you're talking about other's reading comprehension.

Riiiiiight........... and then I told him why that guess was stoopid.

Are we having trouble keeping up? Why don't you sound the words out one at a time and repeat. Do that over and over until you reach a normal speed. Soon you'll be reading the whole post! Won't that be fun?

So just to be clear, when Warren doesn't need to prove her claim, are you holding Trump to the same standard with his tax returns? He doesn't need to prove shit, you do?

What tax returns?

Warren didn't make a claim here. The Meme Mimics did. That being "she lied". Several days later, just in this thread, and many before, zero people have posted zero evidence.

Far as I know zero plus zero equals ZERO.

But leave us not move on to complex matters like numbers before we wrap our tiny little synapses around "sentences".

Good thought, but then followed immediately -- as in with nothing in between -- with:

It is simply astonishing that a woman who fraudulently claims to be an Amerindian,

Is this what passes for rational objective "thought"? Parroting a fake meme that's been debunked 340 posts ago?

coming from a fake Cherokee who got into Harvard by pushing her Amerindian minority status

The Certs post: two (click) two (click) two myths in one, neither of which have a shred of evidence.

In April 2012, the Boston Herald sparked a campaign controversy when it reported that from 1986 to 1995 Warren had listed herself as a minority in the Association of American Law Schools(AALS) directories.[67] Harvard Law School had publicized her minority status in response to criticisms about a lack of faculty diversity, but Warren said that she was unaware of this until she read about it in a newspaper during the 2012 election.[67][68][69] Scott Brown, her Republican opponent in the Senate race, speculated that she had fabricated Native American heritage to gain advantage in hiring.[70][71][72] Former colleagues and supervisors at universities where she had worked stated that Warren's ancestry played no role in her hiring.[68][69][72][73] Warren responded to the allegations saying that she had self-identified as a minority in the directories in order to meet others with similar tribal roots.[74] Her brothers defended her, stating that they "grew up listening to our mother and grandmother and other relatives talk about our family's Cherokee and Delaware heritage".[75] In her 2014 autobiography, Warren described the allegations as untrue and hurtful.[76] The New England Historic Genealogical Society found a family newsletter that alluded to a marriage license application that listed Elizabeth Warren’s great-great-great grandmother as a Cherokee, but could not find the primary document and found no proof of her descent.[72][77][78]

She denied knowing of such a thing then defended it as a way of getting to meet other Amerindians at the school.

Does nothing to prove Warren is not Indian

Are we having trouble keeping up? Why don't you sound the words out one at a time and repeat. Do that over and over until you reach a normal speed. Soon you'll be reading the whole post! Won't that be fun?

What tax returns?

Warren didn't make a claim here. The Meme Mimics did. That being "she lied". Several days later, just in this thread, and many before, zero people have posted zero evidence.

But leave us not move on to complex matters like numbers before we wrap our tiny little synapses around "sentences".

So when Warren says she's part Indian, that isn't a claim, it's a claim when she's challenged on her claim and she needs to be proven wrong. And I called you a moron. Nailed it!

Oh poster please.

moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg
Want your own words thrown back in your face, dishonest hack?

Here ya go.
a fake Cherokee who got into Harvard by pushing her Amerindian minority status

Does that say "got to meet other Amerindians at the school""?

You think you can just revise your original statement and nobody will notice? Why the fuck do you think I QUOTE you?

Then there's the "fake" thing -- you can't prove that either.

Prove me wrong.

The woman who pretended to be an Indian so she could take the place of an actual Indian and get all the benefits..........right.....
Show where that happened

They seem to think by posting it over and over and over somehow the Reality Fairy comes down, sprinkles her magic flooby dust wand and it becomes Retroactive Reality. They live in a world of self-delusion. Which kind of explains Donald Rump.

What tax returns?

So when Warren says she's part Indian, that isn't a claim, it's a claim when she's challenged on her claim and she needs to be proven wrong. And I called you a moron. Nailed it!

The claim on the table is pretty simple, even for your stage of intellect. It's all of two words:

"She lied".

It baffles me that anybody would willingly purport to not understand two words in seven letters. Subject-verb, period. The verb is "lied". The basis is nonexistent. I'm not sure how this can be made any more elementary, short of pulling out Play-Doh stick figures. "Lied" is what we call an "absolute".

What tax returns?

The claim on the table is pretty simple, even for your stage of intellect. It's all of two words:

"She lied".

It baffles me that anybody would willingly purport to not understand two words in seven letters. Subject-verb, period. The verb is "lied". The basis is nonexistent. I'm not sure how this can be made any more elementary, short of pulling out Play-Doh stick figures.
Why would you be baffled by Kaz having an irrational view of a pro-choice pro-banking regulation democrat? LOL

She is the poster for Wealthy Liberal Elite looking to control the masses. She demonizes Wall Street while engaging with them and practices. On scale, she is paid along with the CEOs she demonizes and says are overpaid.

What tax returns?

"She lied".

It baffles me that anybody would willingly purport to not understand two words in seven letters. Subject-verb, period. The verb is "lied". The basis is nonexistent. I'm not sure how this can be made any more elementary, short of pulling out Play-Doh stick figures.

You're doing the exact same thing in another thread on LBJ and the negro quote. That was a quote from a book. I totally grant you that the author said it without any corroboration, so to say you don't believe it is reasonable. But you keep declaring it a lie when you don't know that either. You haven't proven it's a lie, no one has. Hypocrisy much?

She ticked off the box as Native American on the applications....game, set,match

Link?

Warning -- I got some. And you know I'll whip 'em out.
smileys-cz-52.gif

I love busting mythmongers.

Try Google, I don''t do your homework, there are a slew of articles on it

There are indeed. And they're right here in my pocket. But you brought it up, you first.

Hell this is better than ticking the box....you lose

Elizabeth Warren acknowledges telling Harvard, Penn of Native American status
why would anyone want to tickle Elizabeth Warren's box.
thats just sick

What tax returns?

"She lied".

Why would you be baffled by Kaz having an irrational view of a pro-choice pro-banking regulation democrat? LOL

The hypocrisy from you to and the zero standard you hold Democrats to just reeks

What tax returns?

"She lied".

Baffled, but not surprised.

Warren's status is ultimately not my interest here; my fascination is the same thing it usually is, the psychology of blatant self-delusion, where somebody goes on and on and on with the same meme after it's been debunked. I try in vain to get a grip on what they can possibly be thinking.

As the old state the obvious adage goes, "when the known facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"

Weird -- somehow the self-deluded seem to think there's more than one answer to that.

she did not do that...LInk ...Trump is a rapist per sworn testimony

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Just when you think he's alienated every possible demographic, he pulls another one. This should play well in, say, Oklahoma. Montana. The Dakotas. You know, places a Republican would never win anyway. :eusa_shifty:

I guess when you dabble in real estate you learn how to burn bridges.

Forum List

Back