Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Last edited:
You're getting off task. I believe the discussion was regarding this faux Native American. :lol:

PrincessMoonbatFeathers.png

And this....

"Carr: Elizabeth Warren, take my DNA challenge!
Prove you’re an Indian!

There is only one way to settle once and for all the question of whether the fake Indian is or is not a real Indian.

She needs to take a DNA test.

I dare you, Sen. Warren. It only costs about $200. If you insist, I’ll pay for it. In fact, I’ll take one myself. It’s easy. Just swab the inside of your mouth. Check my photo on the left, I’ll show you how to do it."
Carr: Elizabeth Warren, take my DNA challenge!

Case closed.

You're getting off task. I believe the discussion was regarding this faux Native American. :lol:

And this....

Prove you’re an Indian!

There is only one way to settle once and for all the question of whether the fake Indian is or is not a real Indian.

I dare you, Sen. Warren. It only costs about $200. If you insist, I’ll pay for it. In fact, I’ll take one myself. It’s easy. Just swab the inside of your mouth. Check my photo on the left, I’ll show you how to do it."

Case closed.
Still doesn't prove she lied does it?

She claims her grandmother told her she had Indian heritage.

DNA may prove grandma was incorrect. Doesn't prove Warren lied

Warren made the Democrats happy, the Republicans will back Trump regardless, the rest of the country either will never hear of this or doesn't give two shits.

And this....

Prove you’re an Indian!

Case closed.

"In U.S. criminal law, means, motive, and opportunity is a common summation of the three aspects of a crime that must be established before guilt can be determined in a criminal proceeding."
Means, motive, and opportunity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course she lied.

I put you in your place.....last seat in the dumb row......kinda early today, huh?

And this....

Prove you’re an Indian!

Case closed.

"In U.S. criminal law, means, motive, and opportunity is a common summation of the three aspects of a crime that must be established before guilt can be determined in a criminal proceeding."

Of course she lied.

I put you in your place.....last seat in the dumb row......kinda early today, huh?
Bring out her grandmother to say she never told Liz they had Indian heritage

That would prove a lie

DNA would prove grandma was wrong

And this....

Prove you’re an Indian!

Case closed.

Of course she lied.

That would prove a lie

".....means, motive, and opportunity...."

You can run, but you can't hide.
Saith the Brown Bomber.

And this....

Prove you’re an Indian!

Case closed.

Of course she lied.

That would prove a lie

".....means, motive, and opportunity...."

You can run, but you can't hide.
Saith the Brown Bomber.
WTF are you babbling about...
Means , motive, opportunity sounds like you pulled it from an episode of Matlock

Prove a lie.

Amazing the mock outrage by conservatives over Warrens Native American heritage

They show it by posting racist stereotypes about native Americans

She made the fake claim, she signed up for the attacks.

ElizabethWarren_zps75f20dc9.jpg

But since nobody can show how it's "fake".....

Hang on ---- uh, you know that's a photoshop, right? Or are you really that stupid?

Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Source: Politicususa.com
Elizabeth Warren followed up her speech that dismantled Donald Trump with a series of tweets this afternoon that left the billionaire fumbling for childish insult and blown completely out of the water.

In a series of tweets, Sen. Elizabeth Warren unloaded on Donald Trump this afternoon:

If @realDonaldTrump actually believes every stupid lie he reads on the Internet, we’re in for a truckload of trouble if he’s President.

— Elizabeth Warren (@elizabethforma) May 25, 2016

-SNIP-

Democrats, like Warren, shrug off Trump’s playground taunts and keep coming and coming and coming after the billionaire. Donald Trump has never faced anything like what Democrats are going to be throwing at him.

Over the last 24 hours, Warren has shredded Trump in a major speech and on Twitter. The Republican nominee’s response has proven her correct. Trump is an empty-headed, selfish, buffoon who is unfit to be president.

Read more: Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Go Warren go!!! Attack loserterianism and go for the throat!!!!

So being a Cherokee warier, does this mean that Warren scalped Trump?

Then again, considering the hair piece is there anything left to take?

BULLSHIT. I challenged you and anyone else to prove that yesterday. You FAILED.

No,, you chose to ignore the facts, that isn't fail on my part, it's fail on your part. Now sit down with your utter nonsense and toeing the party line at all costs...even looking like an ignorant fool

Funny you still can't prove it then, huh. :itsok:

Hey, maybe if ya put on the Special Red Shoes, click them together three times....

GFY there are numerable links proving she lied. Your attempt at being condescending is just more fail on your part. You really are a worthless troll

Warren claims she is 1/32 Native American

You have yet to disprove it

She has yet to prove it. Being that she is blond and blue eyed, my guess there is a better chance her ancestors are Vikings!

OK, I gave you the benefit of the doubt -- you really are that stupid.

Number one, you don't ethinc-DNA people based on their hair and eye color. You would have never in a million years figured out, say, Walter White. Or my Dad. Number two, Warren doesn't NEED to prove jack squat -- YOU do.

I'm astounded some of you asshats can even feed yourselves. Maybe it's something in the water.

martin_650x400_61450410671.jpg
<--endorses Trump..

"Pharma bro" Martin Shkreli endorses Trump
Source: The Hill

Embattled former pharmaceutical CEO Martin Shkreli endorsed Donald Trump Thursday night, saying he supports him over Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton.

“I haven’t been called by the Trump camp. I support him vs. Hillary,” Shkreli tweeted Thursday. “He should find a VP candidate who is seasoned in politics, an ugly game.”

The former Turing Pharmaceuticals executive became subject to national scorn after he raised the costs of a life-saving drug called Darpin by more than 5,000 percent last year, and buoyantly touted the profits on social media.

Shkreli was also arrested last December for his involvement with another drugmaker, Retrophin, which federal prosecutors said he operated like a quasi-Ponzi scheme.

Read more: Embattled pharma CEO endorses Trump

Apparently the Rump Network vitamin scam was inspirational.

If @realDonaldTrump actually believes every stupid lie he reads on the Internet, we’re in for a truckload of trouble if he’s President.

She nailed it

Actually death blow was dealt when he nailed her as "Pocahontas." That's going to stick with her for a long, long time.
Never ceases to amaze me how simplistic conservatives are. Pocahontas and some racist Indian references and they go into a tizzy

Over a fake meme that immediately melts down when called out too. That's the weird part.
I dunno if I take a position I kinda want to know going in that I can support it in some way. Maybe that's just me. Maybe facts do not exist, there is no such thing as reality and none of us are here. :dunno:

Or maybe De Nial is a deep deep river.

She nailed it

Actually death blow was dealt when he nailed her as "Pocahontas." That's going to stick with her for a long, long time.
Never ceases to amaze me how simplistic conservatives are. Pocahontas and some racist Indian references and they go into a tizzy

Over a fake meme that immediately melts down when called out too. That's the weird part.
I dunno if I take a position I kinda want to know going in that I can support it in some way. Maybe that's just me. Maybe facts do not exist, there is no such thing as reality and none of us are here. :dunno:

Or maybe De Nial is a deep deep river.
Seems the racist Indian taunts from the right are more offensive than Warren claiming Native American heritage

Well this is disappointing....

Is that what passes of rational objective thought these days?

Good thought, but then followed immediately -- as in with nothing in between -- with:

It is simply astonishing that a woman who fraudulently claims to be an Amerindian,

Is this what passes for rational objective "thought"? Parroting a fake meme that's been debunked 340 posts ago?

--- but wait, there's more. NOW how much would you pay....

coming from a fake Cherokee who got into Harvard by pushing her Amerindian minority status

The Certs post: two (click) two (click) two myths in one, neither of which have a shred of evidence.
All refuted in post 160, and many times before this thread.

The thing is, you can't read it while going :lalala:

Forum List

Back