Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

No, didnt repeat myself. That would seem to be the case though for the low brow crowd like yourself for whom everything sounds like 'bwahbwahbwahbwah'.

Reading comprehension problems too. I didn't say you repeat yourself. Fuck all, you guys are just dumb.
You asked, 'Repeat yourself?'

Dear girl, I dont expect you to keep up, but at lest try to remember what you yourself ahve stated.

LiberalsShockedOpposition_zpsln2reisf.jpg

No, didnt repeat myself. That would seem to be the case though for the low brow crowd like yourself for whom everything sounds like 'bwahbwahbwahbwah'.

Reading comprehension problems too. I didn't say you repeat yourself. Fuck all, you guys are just dumb.

Dear girl, I dont expect you to keep up, but at lest try to remember what you yourself ahve stated.

I did type that. Maybe you should read your post that I was responding to and you'd know I didn't accuse you of repeating yourself. Seriously, you're not bright.

God, I love seeing these dumbassed libs get all worked up. These next few months are going to provide me with the best comedy. The asshats couldn't find their ass using both hands in a mirrored room. They are so full of hate and leftist bullshit rhetoric that they can't see straight any longer.

These pages are worthless except to argue with them and piss them off. They respond with the same denials, the same arguments, and the same deflected responsibility statements in nearly ever argument. It doesn't matter what points you post to show them the truth as they will just deny it, call you names, or tell you lies. I love pissing them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did type that. Maybe you should read your post that I was responding to and you'd know I didn't accuse you of repeating yourself. Seriously, you're not bright.

Lol you obviously asked my if I repeated myself as a backhanded way of suggesting that I did.

Do you ever speak honestly?

God, I love seeing these dumbassed libs get all worked up. These next few months are going to provide me with the best comedy. The asshats couldn't find their ass using both hands in a mirrored room. They are so full of hate and leftist bullshit rhetoric that they can't see straight any longer.

These pages are worthless except to argue with them and piss them off. They respond with the same denials, the same arguments, and the same deflected responsibility statements in nearly ever argument. It doesn't matter what points you post to show them the truth as they will just deny it, call you names, or tell you lies. I love pissing them off.
Oh yeah, they can dish it out but they cant take it in return.

Poor little thin skinned darlings. They need a safe space.

Lol you obviously asked my if I repeated myself as a backhanded way of suggesting that I did.

Read the post, boyscout. Read it all back to yourself, absorb the knowledge of being mistaken.

Lil' Happy Box sure shut up fast when I hit him between the eyes with Sanders floating Warren as his V.P. pick.... Lil' fucker really is a DemoRAT Troll.... wonder how much they pay him for FAILURE?

No, the quote from your meme had nothing to do with Warren as Sanders VP. It's completely out of context, idiot.

I see you caught OCDGirl Pogo's affliction....always concentrate on some small bullshit, but completely forget what the post says! ROTFLMFAO....You are always entertaining in a TROLL sort of way....notice the pun?

Not only is your endless stream of Googly Image diarrhea a desperate flailing attempt to derail the thread so you don't have to deal with the actual topic --- the first one I saw, the only one I bothered with .... actually tried to make the assertion that "Miuslim" is the opposite of "white". So not only are you a pussy who can't handle the topic --- you're a stupid pussy too.
You truly are a fucking fool! Ever since I bitch slapped your ass with the KKK remarks in my signature, you continue to prove you are amongst the lowest of the liberals in here when it comes to intelligence.... NOTHING said about muslim being opposite of white, ONLY in your DEMENTED and LIBERAL CENTRIC mind! I understand that there is a thread where they want to see who has the lowest IQ...I nominate YOU, after all a 10 W. bulb is brighter!

I'll ask again, what is the punchline?
You.

It's so sad. A post you claimed was a joke before I even entered the thread you can't even demonstrate what the punchline is because there wasn't one. You didn't know the pic you posted was photoshopped.

Anyone knew it was photoshopped, silly, except for idiots like yourself, I guess. Did it deceive you and get your feelings hurt?

Do you need a time out?

Read the post, boyscout. Read it all back to yourself, absorb the knowledge of being mistaken.
Did.

Thats how it reads to me.

Why are yo so judgmental?

You.

It's so sad. A post you claimed was a joke before I even entered the thread you can't even demonstrate what the punchline is because there wasn't one. You didn't know the pic you posted was photoshopped.

Anyone knew it was photoshopped, silly, except for idiots like yourself, I guess. Did it deceive you and get your feelings hurt?

Do you need a time out?

No, I'm the one who pointed out to you that it was indeed a photoshopped as I'm the one who posted the original image. Remember? Jesus fucking Christ, I'm debating a goldfish.

Let's assume you knew it was photoshopped and are claiming the right wing lie in your altered image is a joke. What's the punchline?

You.

Do you need a time out?

No, I'm the one who pointed out to you that it was indeed a photoshopped as I'm the one who posted the original image. Remember? Jesus fucking Christ, I'm debating a goldfish.

Let's assume you knew it was photoshopped and are claiming the right wing lie in your altered image is a joke. What's the punchline?
I knew it was photoshopped, dear. Even Hillary isnt that stupid.

But maybe you are since you seem to think it so plausible that people wouldnt realize it isnt photoshopped from the gitgo.

Did.

Thats how it reads to me.

Why are yo so judgmental?

i never claimed you repeat yourself, you're the one who said you dont' have time to repeat yourself and that was what I was questioning because all you do is post memes of somebody else's work, how can you repeat yourself if your not even original in the first place? That was my point, boy genius.

You.

Do you need a time out?

I knew it was photoshopped, dear. Even Hillary isnt that stupid.

But maybe you are since you seem to think it so plausible that people wouldnt realize it isnt photoshopped from the gitgo.

What is the punchline then? You said it was a joke, what was it? You're the comedic expert, what was so funny about your lying post? You've been asked multiple times, you obviously don't have an answer because what you posted you thought was real.

Forum List

Back