Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders? Or both? (Left)

Hillary Who?

Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders? Or both?
Warren. Sanders has no chance.

Neither do.
She may be a long shot but I hope she runs.

I hope she doesn't. She's the Ted Cruz and Michelle Bachmann of our party. The Democrat party needs to be the party of reason. Not the party of advancing ideologies.

You think she's a Ted Cruz or Michelle Bachman? Man....are you off on this one.

Hillary Who?

Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders? Or both?
Warren. Sanders has no chance.

Neither do.
She may be a long shot but I hope she runs.

I hope she doesn't. She's the Ted Cruz and Michelle Bachmann of our party. The Democrat party needs to be the party of reason. Not the party of advancing ideologies.

You think she's a Ted Cruz or Michelle Bachman? Man....are you off on this one.
I believe I saw Old School call himself a Democrat. Was I seeing things again?

If Hillary is nominated she will have to do without my vote in the presidential election. Tired of Neo-Cons masquerading as liberals.

Seems like Warren has most of the momentum in the party right now.

Warren vs. Clinton would be fascinating.

It seems to me many Democratic Party members want a strong electable candidate and are prepared to forgive Hillary her weaknesses as she is perceived as such a candidate. Sanders and Warren seem much better human beings and potential leaders.

Yes it would. I am hoping Warren runs as she has the potential to win big with her fairly sincere brand of wholesome populism.

It seems to me many Democratic Party members want a strong electable candidate and are prepared to forgive Hillary her weaknesses as she is perceived as such a candidate. Sanders and Warren seem much better human beings and potential leaders.

Yeah, I think that's where it is right now. I think I've seen Warren say she's not going to run, but it looks like more and more people are pushing her to.

You never know in politics.

Hillary and Bernie both are under the delusion they have someone to offer the Party, Liz Warren has no such delusion. She will do anything and everything to further the Cause, she is a True Believer who has lied and told truly reprehensible, life changing lies, in order to further the Cause.

She's the female Obama: a pathological liar with a shady past, a hatred for American Freedom and free enterprise and a true believer in Marxism.

I've been saying this for a year now and I realize you Progs are not too bright, not your fault either, it's how your mind was shaped, Liz Warren will be your nominee in 2016

She's the female Obama: a pathological liar with a shady past, a hatred for American Freedom and free enterprise and a true believer in Marxism.

Sure thing franky. She (Warren) also tears the heads off of kittens and puppies and EATS THEM.

Oh god, the depths of depravity that Indian will go to is amazing isn't it?

Hope she's the next President. And I like puppies and kittens.

She's [Warren] the female Obama: a pathological liar with a shady past, a hatred for American Freedom and free enterprise and a true believer in Marxism.
One element of Marxism is the conflict between the Bourgeoisie and the Proleteriat. Warren is bourgeois yet you say she is Marxist? I do not think that word means what you think it means.

She's [Warren] the female Obama: a pathological liar with a shady past, a hatred for American Freedom and free enterprise and a true believer in Marxism.
One element of Marxism is the conflict between the Bourgeoisie and the Proleteriat. Warren is bourgeois yet you say she is Marxist? I do not think that word means what you think it means.
To him Marxism is anything left of Limbaugh.

Actually Warren espouses some of the great tenants of populism. Something that we used to have quite a few of and something (populists) that we need much more of.

And during the time (20ties and 30ties) we had many populists, most came from a money background.
Something about having a social conscience.

Warren.

That way the power elite, MSM, and the D party can continue to divide Americans...then it will be using gender, rather than race.

Forum List

Back