Elizabeth Warren proposes canceling student loan debt and offering free public college

Liberal arts doesn't produce salable goods.
It does prevent people from becoming brainwashed functional GOP morons...

Liberal arts is brain washing.
if you would change the channel, you might figure out that all the brainwashing is being done by the GOP
No, it isn’t. It’s flat out irresponsible to pile on that kind of debt on top of the 22 trillion this country already owes. It’s mortgaging our future even more to win votes from idiots like you today.

They're going to keep adding trillions to the debt either way. Maybe one of those trillions could actually help people for a change.
What about all the people that paid theirs off?

, not the rest of the world of Journalism and law enforcement that you have to ignore to believe your crap, super duper. Like Hillary is a criminal ditto Obama Lerner holder the FBI the CIA and every law enforcement in the world LOL. Idiot.

Lerner ran like a guilty whore in church. She should have never had that power at the IRS to use it as a weapon on command by her masters.
Another imaginary Scandal, the only kind you people have....

This bitch is yours.

58775369_2033958240066814_2300397145301188608_n.jpg

She didn't want to get a tidal wave of garbage in her face for nothing, super duper. No one was turned down, and any delay was because of cuts for the FBI by the GOP and the fact that there were so many tea party orgs all of a sudden... All investigated and nothing found but imaginary GOP garbage propaganda........ As always.

No, she just didn't want to be subjected to Congressional Oversight which would have unveiled the whole scheme.

Why do libs have a problem with congressional oversight?

When the Senate issues subpoenas for Hillary Clinton and B. Hussein O to explain themselves, it should be interesting.
It will never happen, you know, because of the giant conspiracy. Actually you are just totally fos cuz you listen to that crap.

So if I understand you correctly, no DEM is ever guilty of anything yet ALL pubs are guilty of everything Dems say they are.
Law enforcement and journalists tell me I'm right. And that you believe a pile of excrement as a GOP dupe. You people believe Hillary is a criminal and she's never been anywhere near a courtroom or anyting or being arrested. Total garbage along with all your phony scandals, Super Dupe.all respected journalists and law enforcement in the world congratulate the Obama Administration as being without even a breath of Scandal. And you think they're criminals absolute idiocy.

These bitches belong to you. You should be proud.

View attachment 258195
Nothing wrong with them, brainwashed functional moron. Your character assassination hate bigoted propaganda is much worse....

It does prevent people from becoming brainwashed functional GOP morons...

if you would change the channel, you might figure out that all the brainwashing is being done by the GOP
They're going to keep adding trillions to the debt either way. Maybe one of those trillions could actually help people for a change.

, not the rest of the world of Journalism and law enforcement that you have to ignore to believe your crap, super duper. Like Hillary is a criminal ditto Obama Lerner holder the FBI the CIA and every law enforcement in the world LOL. Idiot.

Lerner ran like a guilty whore in church. She should have never had that power at the IRS to use it as a weapon on command by her masters.

This bitch is yours.

View attachment 258199
Fake news, super dupe.

She didn't want to get a tidal wave of garbage in her face for nothing, super duper. No one was turned down, and any delay was because of cuts for the FBI by the GOP and the fact that there were so many tea party orgs all of a sudden... All investigated and nothing found but imaginary GOP garbage propaganda........ As always.

No, she just didn't want to be subjected to Congressional Oversight which would have unveiled the whole scheme.

When the Senate issues subpoenas for Hillary Clinton and B. Hussein O to explain themselves, it should be interesting.
It will never happen, you know, because of the giant conspiracy. Actually you are just totally fos cuz you listen to that crap.

So if I understand you correctly, no DEM is ever guilty of anything yet ALL pubs are guilty of everything Dems say they are.
Law enforcement and journalists tell me I'm right. And that you believe a pile of excrement as a GOP dupe. You people believe Hillary is a criminal and she's never been anywhere near a courtroom or anyting or being arrested. Total garbage along with all your phony scandals, Super Dupe.all respected journalists and law enforcement in the world congratulate the Obama Administration as being without even a breath of Scandal. And you think they're criminals absolute idiocy.

View attachment 258195
you idiots jump from subject to subject every time you're proving to be an idiot. Everything you know is garbage propaganda.

This bitch is yours.

View attachment 258199
Fake news, super dupe.

You're a child son, an emotionally stunted child. They are ignorant filth, as are you.

View attachment 258195
you idiots jump from subject to subject every time you're proving to be an idiot. Everything you know is garbage propaganda.

I'll own you son. You truly think that the ONLY things that are true are the things you believe.

Yep, that's what happens when you get all your news from MSN, Fakebook and CNN....dumbass.

This bitch is yours.

View attachment 258199
Fake news, super dupe.

You're a child son, an emotionally stunted child. They are ignorant filth, as are you.
You are misinformed as always. How are all the trials of Hillary Obama Lerner holder the FBI etcetera coming along. And I don't mean your silly Senate investigations.

This bitch is yours.

View attachment 258199
Fake news, super dupe.

You are misinformed as always. How are all the trials of Hillary Obama Lerner holder the FBI etcetera coming along. And I don't mean your silly Senate investigations.

I'm not misinformed about anything. Those women (who are ignorant America haters represent you) show just what an illiterate ignorant America hating piece of shit you are.

Yep, that's what happens when you get all your news from MSN, Fakebook and CNN....dumbass.
and the BBC and France 24 and the hindustani times and the New York Times And The Washington Post, USA today and fox and Rush. Google Google News it's got everything. ABC CBS NBC nightly News and morning shows and etc etc. And everyone agrees, all the respected media agrees that fox and Rush are totally full of s***... You people believe the high school graduate pundits and crap put out by Rupert Murdoch basically. Talk about ignorant.

This bitch is yours.

View attachment 258199
Fake news, super dupe.

I'm not misinformed about anything. Those women (who are ignorant America haters represent you) show just what an illiterate ignorant America hating piece of shit you are.
Of course everything you know about them is crap an anti-American disgrace. Of course you don't care whether it's true or not.

and the BBC and France 24 and the hindustani times and the New York Times And The Washington Post, USA today and fox and Rush. Google Google News it's got everything. ABC CBS NBC nightly News and morning shows and etc etc. And everyone agrees, all the respected media agrees that fox and Rush are totally full of s***... You people believe the high school graduate pundits and crap put out by Rupert Murdoch basically. Talk about ignorant.

Naaa, we believe that you people like you who hate America as founded should just die and go away. You have ZERO education, none. Dupe, derp, duh. None kid.

Of course everything you know about them is crap an anti-American disgrace. Of course you don't care whether it's true or not.

I know exactly what's true and what isn't. You don't have a clue because your "brain" is in a box.

And law enforcement also agrees about your phony scandals against everyone oh, Super Dupe. I'm telling you it is a brainwash system and a brilliant one the pure crap and anti-American in the end with all your conspiracies.

Sorry asshole, go back to Rachel and Mika and get your talking points.

Fake news, super dupe.

I don't listen to them actually. The non-stop gabfest on them and fox are a disgrace. The only news they talk about is when there is a big shooting.

I don't listen to them actually. The non-stop gabfest on them and fox are a disgrace. The only news they talk about is when there is a big shooting.

Couldn't tell ya, I don't watch FOX.

Fake news, super dupe.

They are not Liars like your Heroes. But the non-stop talk fest is pathetic. But at least not propaganda like Fox primetime or Rush etc etc heritage.

They are not Liars like your Heroes. But the non-stop talk fest is pathetic. But at least not propaganda like Fox primetime or Rush etc etc heritage.

They are all lying pieces of shit. Just like you.

Couldn't tell ya, I don't watch FOX.
Actually the best part of the propaganda machine is like Shepherd... Rush and Levin Savage etc are the purest garbage. A big circle jerk of gossip without evidence.

Forum List

Back