Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

We believe that after a lifetime of work, people are entitled to retire with dignity, and that means protecting Social Security, Medicare, and pensions."

I can see Conservatives running against that one
Entitled
ENtitled
Entlitled
We see where this is going.
How about "people are entitled to work at whatever legal endeavor they want and keep the fruits of their earnings"?

Yes....An American who works hard his whole life is ENTITLED to retire with dignity
They have a right to expect the Social Security, Medicare and pension they paid into to be there and be protected
"We believe that students are entitled to get an education without being crushed by debt."

Another one Republicans can run against
Why are they entitled? Why should they have a claim on taxpayers because they made poor decisions?

Imagine that?

Children of working Americans being able to afford secondary education.

We believe that after a lifetime of work, people are entitled to retire with dignity, and that means protecting Social Security, Medicare, and pensions."

Entitled
ENtitled
Entlitled
How about "people are entitled to work at whatever legal endeavor they want and keep the fruits of their earnings"?

Yes....An American who works hard his whole life is ENTITLED to retire with dignity
They have a right to expect the Social Security, Medicare and pension they paid into to be there and be protected
"We believe that students are entitled to get an education without being crushed by debt."

Why are they entitled? Why should they have a claim on taxpayers because they made poor decisions?

Imagine that?

Children of working Americans being able to afford secondary education.
They already get free secondary education. And we see how well that works. Why would you want to burden society even more?

Entitled
ENtitled
Entlitled

No they don't. The only thing they have a right to is what someone else has agreed to give them. I never agreed to pay for your retirement.

You're entitled to what you can pay for. If you can't pay for it, then hit the road.

How much did you pay for that avatar of a kid with jelly all over his face?

I pad the price: zero.

Then by your definition you're "not entitled" to it. Not that I'd ever want you to give it up; it encapsulates your entire mentality so well...

You're entitled to what you can pay for. If you can't pay for it, then hit the road.

How much did you pay for that avatar of a kid with jelly all over his face?

I pad the price: zero.

Then by your definition you're "not entitled" to it. Not that I'd ever want you to give it up; it encapsulates your entire mentality so well...

What part of "the price was zero" didn't you understand?

You didn't build that, Finger Boy. But it is a great choice.

Just tossing your own logic back in your jelly-smeared face.

We believe in science, and that means that we have a responsibility to protect this Earth

Yet another one Conservatives can campaign against

She helps the middle class by screwing their employers and taxing and regulating the owners to death so they lose their jobs and get to live on government checks for doing nothing. But only because darn it, she cares so much about people.
Yep...Employers continue their mass exodus from these high tax, big union expensive public worker states.
Oh really? California raised taxes on the rich and they overwhelmingly stayed. Might have something to do with living in a place that's so attractive. Of course they could save some money if they lived in a shit hole but why?

You don't know about the Nevada exodus? Seriously?
I know homes in Nevada are cheap so it attracted a bunch of people who couldn't afford homes otherwise. These aren't the rich. And then when the economy crashed, they couldn't afford those homes either.

Willful ignorance
I don't know how far you want to go back to show that's the way it was but here's how it is now:
How Jerry Brown Got Californians to Raise Their Taxes and Save Their State The Nation

We believe in science, and that means that we have a responsibility to protect this Earth

Translation: We believe in the liberal version of science and will use that as an excuse to levy more taxes on productive people and support wasteful projects.
See, the problem, Nutjobber, is you need to know how to interpret what liberals say. I speak Liberal, you don't.

Entitled
ENtitled
Entlitled

No they don't. The only thing they have a right to is what someone else has agreed to give them. I never agreed to pay for your retirement.
Well, I guess they should never have agreed to pay for your education.

Yep...Employers continue their mass exodus from these high tax, big union expensive public worker states.
Oh really? California raised taxes on the rich and they overwhelmingly stayed. Might have something to do with living in a place that's so attractive. Of course they could save some money if they lived in a shit hole but why?

I know homes in Nevada are cheap so it attracted a bunch of people who couldn't afford homes otherwise. These aren't the rich. And then when the economy crashed, they couldn't afford those homes either.

Willful ignorance
I don't know how far you want to go back to show that's the way it was but here's how it is now:
How Jerry Brown Got Californians to Raise Their Taxes and Save Their State The Nation
Yeah, The Nation is a gay publication, s0n.

Entitled
ENtitled
Entlitled

Well, I guess they should never have agreed to pay for your education.
True. Although I dont know whether taxpayers paid for Bri's education or not. Neither do you.

Willful ignorance

I always liked what Jerry Brown's made of. A rare honesty. To this day the only candidate I've ever went to see, shook his hand and gave money to.

The article's implications that he's positioning for another run at POTUS are interesting. I think in his previous runs he's been ahead of his time. And might still be; not sure if America is ready for a candidate who doesn't play the endless charades.

Willful ignorance
Yeah, The Nation is a gay publication, s0n.

Yeah, Poisoning the Well is a fallacy from time immoral, Skook. And the Nation was around way before "gay". It's a political publication, not a sexual one.

Over 1,700 hits!
ph34r_zpscc1df1bc.png

Translation: We believe in the liberal version of science and will use that as an excuse to levy more taxes on productive people and support wasteful projects.
See, the problem, Nutjobber, is you need to know how to interpret what liberals say. I speak Liberal, you don't.

Yes Rabbi....The earth is, in fact, round

Forum List

Back