Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Over 1,700 hits!
ph34r_zpscc1df1bc.png

Who? David Wright?

what?

This would be the choice of the far left as they will do all they can not to let Hilary get the nomination, just like they did so many on the far left actually believe they had a choice between Clinton and Obama.

I will wait till the candidates are actually announced. Christie, Paul Ryan and Hillary if they do run, will be the most likely contenders to win. Till 2015, Warren and the rest are popular unknowns.

It's only people who never built or ran anything that can tell an entrepreneur, "You didn't build that!"

We believe in science, and that means that we have a responsibility to protect this Earth

Yet another one Conservatives can campaign against
Translation: We believe in the liberal version of science and will use that as an excuse to levy more taxes on productive people and support wasteful projects.
See, the problem, Nutjobber, is you need to know how to interpret what liberals say. I speak Liberal, you don't.

Yes Rabbi....The earth is, in fact, round
Yes, Nutsucker, you are in fact stupid.

We believe in science, and that means that we have a responsibility to protect this Earth

Translation: We believe in the liberal version of science and will use that as an excuse to levy more taxes on productive people and support wasteful projects.
See, the problem, Nutjobber, is you need to know how to interpret what liberals say. I speak Liberal, you don't.

These fucks thing the non tax paying dependent class built the infrastructure while drawing welfare.

It's only people who never built or ran anything that can tell an entrepreneur, "You didn't build that!"
Wow, you built roads, schools, police and fire departments and a military force? Impressive. What's the name of your country?
I assume Frank paid property taxes as well as sales taxes. He probably paid income tax, unlike you, so yes, he built all those things.

You didn't build that, Finger Boy. But it is a great choice.

Just tossing your own logic back in your jelly-smeared face.

That isn't my logic. That's your own idiocy. When the price of something is zero, then you pay zero. If someone is giving away kittens, you aren't obligated to pay. Of course, no one gives away the money the represented by your monthly welfare check. That was taken at gunpoint. That's the ugly truth that you are trying so desperately to obfuscate.

These fucks thing the non tax paying dependent class built the infrastructure while drawing welfare.

It's worse than that. They are trying to convince us that we benefit from paying out hard cold cash to welfare sucking parasites.

Wow, you built roads, schools, police and fire departments and a military force? Impressive. What's the name of your country?
I assume Frank paid property taxes as well as sales taxes. He probably paid income tax, unlike you, so yes, he built all those things.
Well, thanks for proving the point that taxes are needed to fund society.

Nope, his post didn't prove that.

Right, and those currently without cash to pay need to pay in labor.

Right, and those currently without cash to pay need to pay in labor.
If they're physically and mentally capable, I'd be fine with that. What about the one's who aren't?

Forum List

Back