Elizabeth Warren Tells Iowa Crowd, ‘I Am Not A Person Of Color,’ Then Hits Trump For Racism

She was telling the facts.
She doesn't consider herself a person of color.
And Trump is a racist.
You have too much time on your hands.
And Warren makes your junk shrink, just like she makes Donald's.

She doesn't consider herself a person of color...anymore?

Never did, she made a claim that her family believed she had a Native American Ancestor. That is far and away from the BIG LIE she claimed to be a person of color.

23&Me has a number of surprises for many who have had their DNA Checked. Her's suggested she may have some Native American Ancestor.

The entire hysteria is because Donald Trump is a jackass and used a racist remark over and over to cheers from his fellow travelers.
She put on official documents she was a Native American.

Cherokees like my wife are livid about her lies.

Again --------------- bullshit. Your wife should be more concerned about your lies.

She at one time in her life did claim native American heritage even though it is very clear she is not anywhwere close to being an American Indian. It's nice to see her come to terms with the fact she is always has been and always will be a white woman but there is no need to inform us she is white we can see that.

That's why when there was a form to "check" back in college, she checked "white".

Mythology is fun and all but when the actual facts are known the myth kinda peters out.

She at one time in her life did claim native American heritage even though it is very clear she is not anywhwere close to being an American Indian. It's nice to see her come to terms with the fact she is always has been and always will be a white woman but there is no need to inform us she is white we can see that.

That's why when there was a form to "check" back in college, she checked "white".

Mythology is fun and all but when the actual facts are known the myth kinda peters out.
Then why did she do the dumb DNA test to try and show her native American Heritage? If you checked white and have never made the claim there is no reason to do the test.

I don't think Warren set out to lie about her history. I think she went with what she was told and she didn't do her genealogy. She comes from a land where there were lots of white guys that came in and married Native American "princesses" for land. Then the discrimination was so bad that lots of Indians claimed to be something else to survive. If someone in her family ran around talking about Black Dutch..........forget about it.
Who Are the Black Dutch? | Ancestral Findings

I don't think Warren set out to lie about her history. I think she went with what she was told and she didn't do her genealogy. She comes from a land where there were lots of white guys that came in and married Native American "princesses" for land. Then the discrimination was so bad that lots of Indians claimed to be something else to survive. If someone in her family ran around talking about Black Dutch..........forget about it.
I too am from the land of Red man and in our family is the same story yet there was no indian princesses and no land because tribal land is owned by the tribe, not the individual..

I too am from the land of Red man and in our family is the same story yet there was no indian princesses and no land because tribal land is owned by the tribe, not the individual..

I was thinking of the lots maybe before it was even a state.

Warren is a person? i thought she was a chinchilla wearing glassed

No it was all tribal land then the white guys decided the injuns weren't using it and took 2/3 away then a decade later figured the injuns were not using that land either..But most of the land run folks died out because they had picked a pour place to farm.

Newsflash, you don't need to be a person of color to know Trump is a racist

Warren has to be a person of color because she damn sure isn't opaque..

She was telling the facts.
She doesn't consider herself a person of color.
And Trump is a racist.
You have too much time on your hands.
And Warren makes your junk shrink, just like she makes Donald's.

She doesn't consider herself a person of color...anymore?

Never did, she made a claim that her family believed she had a Native American Ancestor. That is far and away from the BIG LIE she claimed to be a person of color.

23&Me has a number of surprises for many who have had their DNA Checked. Her's suggested she may have some Native American Ancestor.

The entire hysteria is because Donald Trump is a jackass and used a racist remark over and over to cheers from his fellow travelers.
She put on official documents she was a Native American.

Cherokees like my wife are livid about her lies.

Again --------------- bullshit. Your wife should be more concerned about your lies.
Another red headed Cherokee. I know lots of them..

what about Blooker? could he be the first bowling ball to ever run for office?

Is that Blooker T. Washington?

You're supposed to use dog whistles when you express your racism...didn't you get the memo?

Is that Blooker T. Washington?
can u imagine a Warren/Blockhead ticket? an indian and a bowling ball? and to think that at least 40% of the country will vote for it?

"A bowling ball"?

You SO want to use the N word don't you?

Hey go for it. Let your freak flag fly

No it was all tribal land then the white guys decided the injuns weren't using it and took 2/3 away then a decade later figured the injuns were not using that land either..But most of the land run folks died out because they had picked a pour place to farm.

I got that part.

Cherokee Intermarriage Cases, 203 U.S. 76 (1906)

Making Love—and Nations - SAPIENS

This is the direction I was heading.

Forum List

Back