Elizabeth Warren wants to end beyonnd a resonable doubt for criminal convictions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Elizabeth Warren Wants To End "Beyond A Resonable Doubt" For Criminal Convictions
Each Friday we highlight a number of important, and often bizarre stories from around the world that my team and I are closely following:

Elizabeth Warren wants to destroy centuries of legal standards
To take your freedom requires more evidence than to take your money. For now.

Criminal convictions depend on the accused being guilty beyond all reasonable doubt. Civil convictions depend only on a preponderance
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Better think about how easily you slaves can be put in prison you and yours. lol
I think not loser , dont think u r taking American rights bitch!

Elizabeth Warren Wants To End "Beyond A Resonable Doubt" For Criminal Convictions
Each Friday we highlight a number of important, and often bizarre stories from around the world that my team and I are closely following:

Criminal convictions depend on the accused being guilty beyond all reasonable doubt. Civil convictions depend only on a preponderance

Better think about how easily you slaves can be put in prison you and yours. lol
No surprise.

She and others on that side have been trying to destroy due process, presumption of innocence and reasonable doubt for rape accusations for some time now.

YOU MAY NOT BE INTERESTED IN THE GLEICHSCHALTUNG, BUT THE GLEICHSCHALTUNG IS INTERESTED IN YOU. Elizabeth Warren, Corporatist:

Fascism more or less disappeared as a brand name after that unpleasantness toward the end of the first half of the last century, but corporatism never really went away. The German workers’ councils that are much admired by many American progressives are corporatist undertakings; Senator Warren’s agenda is fundamentally corporatist. It would impose federal charters on businesses with more than $1 billion in revenue and empower the federal government to dictate to those firms the composition of their boards of directors, their compensation practices, the details of their internal corporate governance, their personnel policies, the scope and content of their political speech, and much more. She calls the legislation she is proposing the “Accountable Capitalism Act.”

Accountable to whom? There you have it.​

trump wants the police to beat up suspects BEFORE THEIR TRIAL!.....

care to talk about THOSE rights being taken away?

I'll bet not.

I'll bet not.

Why don't you start a thread about it?

No surprise.

She and others on that side have been trying to destroy due process, presumption of innocence and reasonable doubt for rape accusations for some time now.

and when trump told police to rough up SUSPECTS BEFORE THEIR TRIAL did you have a different opinion?

because THAT, TOO is "destroying due process, presumption of innocence and reasonable doubt"

I'll bet not.

No assholes like u do

Progressives need their own country and one that does not share a border with the USA

I'm not leaving and since you are NOT a fascist piece of shit then you wouldn't even THINK of "forcing me"........

The country is definitely much more progressive than you would care to admit....or even think....

gays are out everywhere
gays are marrying
gays are in powerful positions in the military, government, business, entertainment
65% of the population accept gays and want to allow them to marry
interracial relationships are common
blacks and women are in powerful and prominent positions in the military, government, business, entertainment
we just had a black president
women ARE running for president
even conservatives would vote for a black or a women
everyone has sex outside of marriage (especially conservatives)
divorce is easy to get (just ask all of those thrice married republicans like rush limbaugh)
most people live together BEFORE marriage
lots of people never even bother marrying
people are waiting longer before marrying
pot is being decriminalized or legalized
you still can't brainwash my kids with your religion in our public schools
the % of the population that claims to be religious is shrinking
the % of the population that claims NO RELIGION is growing

Welcome to very liberal America.....love it or leave it!

Progressives need their own country and one that does not share a border with the USA

I'm not leaving and since you are NOT a fascist piece of shit then you wouldn't even THINK of "forcing me"........

The country is definitely much more progressive than you would care to admit....or even think....

gays are out everywhere
gays are marrying
gays are in powerful positions in the military, government, business, entertainment
65% of the population accept gays and want to allow them to marry
interracial relationships are common
blacks and women are in powerful and prominent positions in the military, government, business, entertainment
we just had a black president
women ARE running for president
even conservatives would vote for a black or a women
everyone has sex outside of marriage (especially conservatives)
divorce is easy to get (just ask all of those thrice married republicans like rush limbaugh)
most people live together BEFORE marriage
lots of people never even bother marrying
people are waiting longer before marrying
pot is being decriminalized or legalized
you still can't brainwash my kids with your religion in our public schools
the % of the population that claims to be religious is shrinking
the % of the population that claims NO RELIGION is growing

Welcome to very liberal America.....love it or leave it!

Uhm your PROGRESSIVE crap was rejected in 2016. Dumbass

No surprise.

and when trump told police to rough up SUSPECTS BEFORE THEIR TRIAL did you have a different opinion?

because THAT, TOO is "destroying due process, presumption of innocence and reasonable doubt"
I did not approve of him saying that

It is not the same thing at all as you claim

Being roughed up is no big deal. Having your entire future and life destroyed by the state is far worse.

Click on the links in the article, to get to the pdf document of the actual document of the proposed law.... it doesn't seem to say what your op article claims.

Click on the links in the article, to get to the pdf document of the actual document of the proposed law.... it doesn't seem to say what your op article claims.

I did. She wants to change "beyond a reasonable doubt" to just "negligence." Seems that pretty much the title of this thread is right on:

What happened to liberals not wanting to lock everyone up?

Elizabeth Warren Wants to Make It Easier to Prosecute Executives

It's like liberals are competing to see who can say the most batshit insane shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back