Elizabeth Warren: Yes, the DNC Rigged the Election for Hillary

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Wowzers. You lefties sure are into undemocratic behavior. Stalin would be proud.

upload_2017-11-3_6-56-52.png

The Lead CNN on Twitter

The President just tweeted:

Pocahontas just stated that the Democrats, lead by the legendary Crooked Hillary Clinton, rigged the Primaries! Lets go FBI & Justice Dept.

4:55 AM - 3 Nov 2017

Why should Democrats bother with nominee election process a year from now? It's just a rigged election anyway.

Pocahontas just stated that the Democrats, lead by the legendary Crooked Hillary Clinton, rigged the Primaries! Lets go FBI & Justice Dept.

LMAO he did not call her pocahontas!
:rofl:

He's a retard.
You sure are defensive about a party you care nothing about :rolleyes:
Because I called Trump a retard for peeing his pants over something the population has known for two years?
Okay
It wasnt just that post..
You voted for this shit. How does that make you feel?

Because I called Trump a retard for peeing his pants over something the population has known for two years?
Okay

Really, so all the bed wetters knew hitlery was a sociopath and fucked over the majority of democrook voters who supported Bernie over her, but they still support her?

I knew these assholes were stupid. You didn't really need to confirm it, but thanks.

He's a retard.
Okay
No different because I knew it then. Breaking news? Jeeeeeezzzusssss.

Okay

Really, so all the bed wetters knew hitlery was a sociopath and fucked over the majority of democrook voters who supported Bernie over her, but they still support her?

I knew these assholes were stupid. You didn't really need to confirm it, but thanks.
Lol good catch man

Now if the Dirty Democratic Party would cheat on their own voters would they also cheat in the general election?

Prolly you shouldn't go there, pete.

Why not?

Please don't try and tell me the democrooks are even slightly concerned about public safety.

They are concerned with POWER. That is it. It's harder to rule over people who can resist.

He's a retard.
Okay
No different because I knew it then. Breaking news? Jeeeeeezzzusssss.
And you have the gall to talk shit about trump supporters?
Holy shit!
:poke:

Forum List

Back