Elizabeth Warren: Yes, the DNC Rigged the Election for Hillary

Because I called Trump a retard for peeing his pants over something the population has known for two years?
Okay

Oh come now.
Yes we have known that the DNC rigged the election, you would have to be blind and stupid not to have came to that conclusion. Bernie was treated like a dog by the DNC.
But - a DNC chairwoman providing the data a testament that Hillary herself engaged knowingly to rig the primaries?? Can you not see the irony here? A room full of lawyers, nearlly all of which supported Hilary's campaign are going to the ends of the earth to find out if Trump colluded to rig the election - yet members of the DNC party themselves are openly stating Hillary did that exact thing....multiple times.
Hillary bought the DNC like the clever rich lawyer she is. I don't think that's illegal. But go for it if you want. Nothing will stop you jackals from dreaming of her demise. When she's dead and buried, some people will be demanding she be exhumed for another senate investigation.
Hillary steals the election and you leftards are well, that is OK. We are just stupid sheep who do what we are told.

It is an interesting, albeit unfortunate phenomena... Democrats are very reluctant to speak against their own. Even someone like Hillary Clinton.
I am 52 years old. I have talked politics for a good 30 years with all kinds of people - and it is impossible to ignore that conservatives speak out more against their own than Democrats.
When Bush Jr. was in office there was plenty of griping going on from conservatives. The way he fought the Iran War, especially early on. His going AWOL on economic principles. The corruption within his administration and Wall Street he ignored...plenty.
But then there is Obama. Liberals are absolutely blind with this guy. Blind. He promised and promised but didn't deliver, and when he didn't - liberals just pretended he did. His trickle down economics would have made Reagan blush...his use of people like Larry Summers...good God!!....the left - no complaints.
I don't know why this is. But it leaves half our nation blind and in denial.

But then there is Obama. Liberals are absolutely blind with this guy. Blind. He promised and promised but didn't deliver, and when he didn't - liberals just pretended he did. His trickle down economics would have made Reagan blush...his use of people like Larry Summers...good God!!....the left - no complaints.

I saw a homeless guy wearing a big Obama t-shirt.

And then I wondered....

Homeless before Obama
Homeless during Obama
Homeless after Obama

What did this guy "get" from Obama??

That fake Pocahontas is full of shit. Let's rewind when she belittled president Trump about elections being rigged. He called this out last year, but Goofy Warren was all denying it. Fake!

It is an interesting, albeit unfortunate phenomena... Democrats are very reluctant to speak against their own. Even someone like Hillary Clinton.
I am 52 years old. I have talked politics for a good 30 years with all kinds of people - and it is impossible to ignore that conservatives speak out more against their own than Democrats.
When Bush Jr. was in office there was plenty of griping going on from conservatives. The way he fought the Iran War, especially early on. His going AWOL on economic principles. The corruption within his administration and Wall Street he ignored...plenty.
I don't know why this is. But it leaves half our nation blind and in denial.
Between all of the sexual predators the left kept silent about and now everyone knew Hillary cheated in the election. Just validates the left are cowards who will not stand up and do the right thing.

Between all of the sexual predators the left kept silent about and now everyone knew Hillary cheated in the election. Just validates the left are cowards who will not stand up and do the right thing.

More like they admire them. I will never understand the left's girly crush for Polanski.
The man drugged up a 13 year old girl with barely budding breast, raped and sodomized her. And even bragged about it in an interview saying "all men want to fuck young girls"...the left..."we love him, you meanie law enforcement guys leave him alone!!!"
Or Woody Allen, long thought to have abused his own 7 year old daughter, then carried on a sexual relations with his step daughter when she was a teenager, lived together after Mia divorced him - and to this day he is still a highlite in Hollywood parties.

More like they admire them. I will never understand the left's girly crush for Polanski.
The man drugged up a 13 year old girl with barely budding breast, raped and sodomized her. And even bragged about it in an interview saying "all men want to fuck young girls"...the left..."we love him, you meanie law enforcement guys leave him alone!!!"
Or Woody Allen, long thought to have abused his own 7 year old daughter, then carried on a sexual relations with his step daughter when she was a teenager, lived together after Mia divorced him - and to this day he is still a highlite in Hollywood parties.
Well, when given the choice the left do always side with evil on every issue.

If you think Polanski is Jewish, you are anti-semitic and worthy of a card toss...

Because I called Trump a retard for peeing his pants over something the population has known for two years?
Okay

Oh come now.
Yes we have known that the DNC rigged the election, you would have to be blind and stupid not to have came to that conclusion. Bernie was treated like a dog by the DNC.
But - a DNC chairwoman providing the data a testament that Hillary herself engaged knowingly to rig the primaries?? Can you not see the irony here? A room full of lawyers, nearlly all of which supported Hilary's campaign are going to the ends of the earth to find out if Trump colluded to rig the election - yet members of the DNC party themselves are openly stating Hillary did that exact thing....multiple times.
Hillary bought the DNC like the clever rich lawyer she is. I don't think that's illegal. But go for it if you want. Nothing will stop you jackals from dreaming of her demise. When she's dead and buried, some people will be demanding she be exhumed for another senate investigation.
Hillary steals the election and you leftards are well, that is OK. We are just stupid sheep who do what we are told.
yea, and when trump wins it they find anything possible to scream out NO HE DIDN'T NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!

Not so much I think they side with evil, as they don't see it as evil if the one doing it is a leftist.
Their measurement of wrongdoing is heavily obstructed by what political compass the perp is.

Not so much I think they side with evil, as they don't see it as evil if the one doing it is a leftist.
Their measurement of wrongdoing is heavily obstructed by what political compass the perp is.
Look at every issue where the left and right disagree.

The left side with anti-Biblical principles every single time.

or they're just disagreeing out of habit and "reacting".

or they're just disagreeing out of habit and "reacting".
Then we need to start telling the left to not jump off bridges.

Forum List

Back