Elizabeth Warren: Yes, the DNC Rigged the Election for Hillary

Because I called Trump a retard for peeing his pants over something the population has known for two years?
Okay

Really, so all the bed wetters knew hitlery was a sociopath and fucked over the majority of democrook voters who supported Bernie over her, but they still support her?

I knew these assholes were stupid. You didn't really need to confirm it, but thanks.
I don't know how many knew, but I did. I'm not speaking for anyone else, since I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT, which you know.

The DNC has an obligation to the Party and to the Nation to put forth the candidate who has the best chance of winning in the general election. That's what it did.

When Dems have chose the candidate who was most popular with the base (e.g., Gene McCarthy), it has been a disaster

The President just tweeted:

Pocahontas just stated that the Democrats, lead by the legendary Crooked Hillary Clinton, rigged the Primaries! Lets go FBI & Justice Dept.

4:55 AM - 3 Nov 2017
He's a retard.
You sure are defensive about a party you care nothing about :rolleyes:
Because I called Trump a retard for peeing his pants over something the population has known for two years?
Okay
Tell us why you support fascism so openly.

Pocahontas just stated that the Democrats, lead by the legendary Crooked Hillary Clinton, rigged the Primaries! Lets go FBI & Justice Dept.

He's a retard.
Okay
This is how She thinks of you, and you still kiss her ass. Liberals aren't very bright.
upload_2017-11-2_9-11-23.png

I don't know how many knew, but I did. I'm not speaking for anyone else, since I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT, which you know.

OK, because I don't know any democrooks that KNOW anything.

They believe in stupid shit like global warming, russian "collusion" with trump, collectivism, and a benevolent nanny state.

It's like "knowing" Santa Claus lives at The North Pole and obozo was a competent president.

The DNC has an obligation to the Party and to the Nation to put forth the candidate who has the best chance of winning in the general election. That's what it did.

When Dems have chose the candidate who was most popular with the base (e.g., Gene McCarthy), it has been a disaster
By throwing an election?

He's a retard.
Okay
This is how She thinks of you, and you still kiss her ass. Liberals aren't very bright.View attachment 158393
Also proves how racist she is. Look how she talked about the Obama's.

He's a retard.
Okay
This is how She thinks of you, and you still kiss her ass. Liberals aren't very bright.View attachment 158393
That is fake news. YOU are not very bright, either.

He's a retard.
Okay
Tell us why you support fascism so openly.
Weatherman, when you come up with a reasonable point to argue, I will. I promise.

He's a retard.
Okay
That is fake news. YOU are not very bright, either.
Nope sounds just like what she would say.

OK, because I don't know any democrooks that KNOW anything.

They believe in stupid shit like global warming, russian "collusion" with trump, collectivism, and a benevolent nanny state.

It's like "knowing" Santa Claus lives at The North Pole and obozo was a competent president.
What? Where DOES Santa live then?

And if that candidate lies, cheats and steals, aligning themselves with DNC values what could possibly go wrong.

This is fucking bullshit. There is no fucking way the DNC should've made this deal but for some reason they saw it as Clintons turn and I just dont get it. It makes no sense to do anything this way. Bunch of dumbasses

This is fucking bullshit. There is no fucking way the DNC should've made this deal but for some reason they saw it as Clintons turn and I just dont get it. It makes no sense to do anything this way. Bunch of dumbasses

Story is, Obama managed to devastate the DNC, supposedly Hillary provided funds to the DNC to help keep it afloat. Not quite sure where Hillary got that kind of money, after all they were "dead broke".

Story is, Obama managed to devastate the DNC, supposedly Hillary provided funds to the DNC to help keep it afloat. Not quite sure where Hillary got that kind of money, after all they were "dead broke".

HOW!!?!?! Like are they are political group or the fucking Volunteer Fire Dept in Oklahoma?

People come on BOTH establishment parties rig elections, House, Senate, and State elections.

Forum List

Back