Elizabeth Warren: Yes, the DNC Rigged the Election for Hillary

"Pocahontas just stated that the Democrats, lead by the legendary Crooked Hillary Clinton, rigged the Primaries! Lets go FBI & Justice Dept."

Trump twitter.

He should've finish it with #JusticeforBernie

Because I called Trump a retard for peeing his pants over something the population has known for two years?
Okay

Oh come now.
Yes we have known that the DNC rigged the election, you would have to be blind and stupid not to have came to that conclusion. Bernie was treated like a dog by the DNC.
But - a DNC chairwoman providing the data a testament that Hillary herself engaged knowingly to rig the primaries?? Can you not see the irony here? A room full of lawyers, nearlly all of which supported Hilary's campaign are going to the ends of the earth to find out if Trump colluded to rig the election - yet members of the DNC party themselves are openly stating Hillary did that exact thing....multiple times.

Because I called Trump a retard for peeing his pants over something the population has known for two years?
Okay

Oh come now.
Yes we have known that the DNC rigged the election, you would have to be blind and stupid not to have came to that conclusion. Bernie was treated like a dog by the DNC.
But - a DNC chairwoman providing the data a testament that Hillary herself engaged knowingly to rig the primaries?? Can you not see the irony here? A room full of lawyers, nearlly all of which supported Hilary's campaign are going to the ends of the earth to find out if Trump colluded to rig the election - yet members of the DNC party themselves are openly stating Hillary did that exact thing....multiple times.
Hillary bought the DNC like the clever rich lawyer she is. I don't think that's illegal. But go for it if you want. Nothing will stop you jackals from dreaming of her demise. When she's dead and buried, some people will be demanding she be exhumed for another senate investigation.

Hillary bought the DNC like the clever rich lawyer she is. I don't think that's illegal

This is so typcial of the "liberal" mind.

The only thing that matters is that OldLady's government check keeps coming....

Hillary commandeered the DNC and LIED about the primaries being genuine. Why does anyone think she would have shown integrity as POTUS?

SHE LIED TO EVERYONE IN AMERICA ABOUT THE NATURE OF THE PRIMARIES.

SHE RAN HER OWN PRIMARY ELECTIONS....that's like SADDAM HUSSEIN type shit. Progs love their fucking TOTALITARIAN leaders, don't they?

The President just tweeted:

Pocahontas just stated that the Democrats, lead by the legendary Crooked Hillary Clinton, rigged the Primaries! Lets go FBI & Justice Dept.

4:55 AM - 3 Nov 2017
He's a retard.
You sure are defensive about a party you care nothing about :rolleyes:
Okay
so you know hillary rigged the primaries.

pretty sure you'd understand this is illegal.

yet you bitch at trump for ... whatever.

and you wonder why fewer and fewer take you seriously.

The President just tweeted:

Pocahontas just stated that the Democrats, lead by the legendary Crooked Hillary Clinton, rigged the Primaries! Lets go FBI & Justice Dept.

4:55 AM - 3 Nov 2017
He's a retard.
You sure are defensive about a party you care nothing about :rolleyes:
Okay
This is how She thinks of you, and you still kiss her ass. Liberals aren't very bright.View attachment 158393
check snopes on this one? if this is real just link the wiki-leaked e-mail, not a meme with a twisted up hillary pic on it.

You know what? Everyone is focusing on how the Dems rigged their primaries, but can someone please explain to me how Trump managed to win the Republican primary? When most of the Republican party didn't want him? Something happened there, too.
great. lob out some facts to back it up and we'll go bitch at trump.
otherwise i believe the left calls this DEFLECTION.

What is truly hilarious about Hillary is that precisely NOTHING in her life was real.

Everything is fraud.

Her marriage
Her daughter
Her "legal career"
Her "standing up for women (except those sexually assaulted by her "husband)"
Her tenure as Secretary of State

The Dems picked the life form that best represents them

ALL FRAUD

ALL THE TIME

Okay

Oh come now.
Hillary bought the DNC like the clever rich lawyer she is. I don't think that's illegal. But go for it if you want. Nothing will stop you jackals from dreaming of her demise. When she's dead and buried, some people will be demanding she be exhumed for another senate investigation.

unless trump did it.

Bernie lost... and then crawled up, sucking his thumb, and sold out everything he said he stood for to endorse the wicked witch of Broomstick 1....

Okay

Oh come now.

Why am I a Jackal?
I am not for any of these political investigations in which people are tasked specifically to find something illegal. Especially when the people who appoint the investigators are wholly politically motivated - and the people they appoint are all supporters of the opposite party of the investigated.
As for Hillary, she is crooked. You don't get to raid campaign funds of someone else to fund yours. That may not be illegal, I don't know, but it is very sleazy. Especially when only one or two in the utmost top positions route around other people to make it happen so no one knows.
Do you not want fair elections where someone with the most influence and power can not buy everyone up and get what they want???

Okay

Oh come now.
I urge you to volunteer every second of your life and every penny you own in the next primary election to determine who will go up against Trump. I urge every Democrat to.

Forum List

Back