🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elizabeth Warren

I often wonder if I am 1/32nd Black Female, its just that time to time I want to have sex with a hot white male
Lol, I could make a bathroom joke but the liberals would cry

Oh fuck it.......maybe you want to use both the little girls room and the little boys room.
when Warren takes a crap, is the crap also 1/32nd Cherokee Indian poop?

What prompted yet another fallacious topic claiming Warren used her heritage to get a job? She hasn't even been in the news this week.

Did someone have a wet dream about her?

Dunno but I referred him to a thread where it was all debunked and immediately after that he disappeared.

Guess I get an A. :rock:

What prompted yet another fallacious topic claiming Warren used her heritage to get a job? She hasn't even been in the news this week.

Nah, just seemed lik ed fun, she used it to beat out true helpless minorities, by stealing their affirmative action slot. One less quota spot available, because of her pre whitey Americans can't into college

Ah there he is.
------ Link?

Nah, just seemed lik ed fun, she used it to beat out true helpless minorities, by stealing their affirmative action slot. One less quota spot available, because of her pre whitey Americans can't into college

Ah there he is.
------ Link?
Donald Trump just called Elizabeth Warren ‘the Indian.’ Here’s what that’s all about.

Bingo

Ah there he is.
------ Link?
Donald Trump just called Elizabeth Warren ‘the Indian.’ Here’s what that’s all about.

Bingo

Come on Dood. A four year old backstory? Really? We're WAY past that. I already know this backstory and a lot more. That's why I linked you to that thread --- it's thoroughly disproven in there, with copious links, as it has been before.

So once again, your post sez, and we quote:
she used it to beat out true helpless minorities, by stealing their affirmative action slot. One less quota spot available, because of her pre whitey Americans can't into college
So once again, quit pussyfooting ---- LINK?

You KNOW I'm gonna shoot it down, since it's what I do. Might as well get it over with. Roll up your arm and bend over.

Ah there he is.
------ Link?

Bingo

Come on Dood. A four year old backstory? Really? We're WAY past that. I already know this backstory and a lot more. That's why I linked you to that thread --- it's thoroughly disproven in there, with copious links, as it has been before.

she used it to beat out true helpless minorities, by stealing their affirmative action slot. One less quota spot available, because of her pre whitey Americans can't into college

You KNOW I'm gonna shoot it down, since it's what I do. Might as well get it over with. Roll up your arm and bend over.

Ok let's go slower....we take one step at a time.
She got a job because she was native American to improve their diversity, are you disputing that?

Ah there he is.
------ Link?

Bingo

Ok let's go slower....we take one step at a time.
She got a job because she was native American to improve their diversity, are you disputing that?

Yes.

Link it.
I can already link the refutation before you even start.

She got a job because she was native American to improve their diversity
Nope. That's a lie.

You rubes deserve to be lied to. After being shown your propaganda outlets are lying to you, you still get right back in line to drink more of their piss.

Records shed more light on Elizabeth Warren’s minority status - The Boston Globe

Listed self as white, but University of Pennsylvania called her ethnicity

Several newly unearthed student and personnel records from the schools at which she taught or attended show that Warren either listed herself as white, or did not mention ethnicity at all. But the University of Pennsylvania, where Warren intermittently taught law school from 1987 through 1995, touted Warren as a minority faculty member in an official school publication, according to an online document obtained by The Boston Globe.

Warren has said she has long believed she has Native American ancestry, based on family lore, but has not documented the connection and is not enrolled in a tribe. One genealogist at the New England Historic Genealogical Society found some evidence that Warren is 1/32 Cherokee. Faculty and deans from each of the law schools where she has taught have said her ancestry was not a factor in her hiring.

Warren claimed she was WHITE when she was hired. It wasn't until AFTER she was part of the staff that the school listed her as a minority on their web site.

Therefore, she did NOT get her job as anything other than a white person.

Print this post, and nail it to your retarded foreheads.
AND STOP GETTING BACK IN LINE FOR REFILLS OF YOUR PISS CUPS!

You were lied to, rubes.

You were lied to.

Get that through your thick skulls. You were lied to. Again.

Now what are you going to do about it? Are you going to do a Sassy/Econchick and try to kill the messenger, or are you going to demonstrate some integrity and STOP GETTING BACK IN LINE FOR A REFILL?

I bet most of you will continue to parrot the lie. That's been the pattern.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You were lied to, rubes.

You were lied to.

Get that through your thick skulls. You were lied to. Again.

Now what are you going to do about it? Are you going to do a Sassy/Econchick and try to kill the messenger, or are you going to demonstrate some integrity and STOP GETTING BACK IN LINE FOR A REFILL?

I bet most of you will continue to parrot the lie. That's been the pattern.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Damn you. It was supposed to be a surprise. :crybaby:

Oh well he ran away anyway, bravely ran away.

When challenged to document his shit
He realized he couldn't come up with it,
When put upon to provide a link
He was very quickly the first to blink
His absence lets there be no doubt
That gallantly he chickened out

Brave brave brave, brave Sir Buckeye!

(thanks to Neil Innes)

ELIZABETH WARREN DECIDES TO START PAYING ATTENTION TO HER CONSTITUENTS
March 20, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
elizabethwarren3.jpg

Elizabeth Warren is a prog hero. She's not especially popular back in her own state. And it's not hard to see why. She keeps trying to be a national figure. That means constant publicity stunts for the left. All the while ignoring the hometown press. But now that she has to consider how to actually get reelected, she has decided to actually start paying attention to the local press.

But it's the Republican efforts to shut out the press that are truly worrisome. #ShePersisted.

Warren is an unlikable cold fish. That's why she's a prog hero. Aside from her greed and her hatred for anyone who, unlike her, actually works for a living, she has no appeal. It's no wonder she tries to avoid the press.

Elizabeth Warren Decides to Start Paying Attention to Her Constituents

5752bbbbef4ecd68d3b71cd9b4a50b72.jpg

Elizabeth Warren...

Forum List

Back