🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elizabeth Warren

all of you RW's will be talking out the other side of your ass when Warren rallies the women vote and kicks the shit out of Trump

if Donnie had an Indian name it would be

150701104517-donald-trump-file-large-169.jpg

"Three Chins"
Nah his name would be Wall Builder

all of you RW's will be talking out the other side of your ass when Warren rallies the women vote and kicks the shit out of Trump
Yeah she'll rally women, the women's studies kind.......you already have those ugly bitches on lockdown

What prompted yet another fallacious topic claiming Warren used her heritage to get a job? She hasn't even been in the news this week.

Did someone have a wet dream about her?
Nah, just seemed lik ed fun, she used it to beat out true helpless minorities, by stealing their affirmative action slot. One less quota spot available, because of her pre whitey Americans can't into college

if she is 1/32nd Indian, does that mean she has 31 other nationalities? is one afro american?

Well, none are Hispanic, which is why Warren won't be the VP pick. Hillary panders, so she'll stay true to form and pick a Hispanic VP in order to cover as many bases as she can.

.. and you don't think that Trump is trying to pick someone who will help his campaign? :lol:

Hispanics don't need much encouragement to run to the polls to vote against Trump .. but I would welcome a Hispanic VP.

Only makes sense since the Democrat Plantation vote is already a wrap.

No differently then the republican plantation.
Democrats had and have the plantation. Don't think on your own or you will be called uncle Tom, oreo, house ******, and cracker

if she is 1/32nd Indian, does that mean she has 31 other nationalities? is one afro american?

Well, none are Hispanic, which is why Warren won't be the VP pick. Hillary panders, so she'll stay true to form and pick a Hispanic VP in order to cover as many bases as she can.

.. and you don't think that Trump is trying to pick someone who will help his campaign? :lol:

Hispanics don't need much encouragement to run to the polls to vote against Trump .. but I would welcome a Hispanic VP.

Only makes sense since the Democrat Plantation vote is already a wrap.
Ah that's where coal got it, knew he read it, democrats stay away from that word.....it has a bad PR taste for them.

Warren is a gift to conservatives. I love when the real freaks among liberals get the spotlight and we get a glimpse of how whacko they truly are.

I often wonder if I am 1/32nd Black Female, its just that time to time I want to have sex with a hot white male
Lol, I could make a bathroom joke but the liberals would cry

Oh fuck it.......maybe you want to use both the little girls room and the little boys room.

Forum List

Back