Elizabeth Warren’s Brother Reportedly ‘Furious’ She Claims Their Father Was A Janitor

Why didn’t her brother agree with the term “janitor” being applied to their father? Or, why didn’t EW say her father was a “maintenance man”? Most likely, EW measured that she would score more political points in this context by saying “janitor”.
Six of one, half dozen of the other

The man mowed lawns, what do you want to call him?

Tell that to Warren’s brother. The issue is not 6 vs. half dozen. The issue is Warren’s propensity to egregiously massage the truth.
The guy was a janitor/custodian/maintenance man in an apartment building. Same job

That is the truth

The truth is Warren is playing games. Since you want to play semantics, do you call the janitor to help with and electrical or HVAC issue?

In the 1950s and 1960s nobody knew what HVAC was. If you lived in an apartment and had no heat, you called the Janitor.
If he could fix the problem, he did.
If not, he would call someone in

Yea, you called the maintenance man or building superintendent or building engineer. Janitors are called to clean up messes. While I have met and worked with building engineers whose job responsibilities included janitorial services, they introduced and referred to themselves as engineers first and foremost as Elizabeth Warren’s brother did. Liz Warren is trying to give the illusion (once again) that she and her family struggled so as to appeal to those that do struggle.

Six of one, half dozen of the other

The man mowed lawns, what do you want to call him?

Tell that to Warren’s brother. The issue is not 6 vs. half dozen. The issue is Warren’s propensity to egregiously massage the truth.
The guy was a janitor/custodian/maintenance man in an apartment building. Same job

That is the truth

The truth is Warren is playing games. Since you want to play semantics, do you call the janitor to help with and electrical or HVAC issue?

In the 1950s and 1960s nobody knew what HVAC was. If you lived in an apartment and had no heat, you called the Janitor.

Yea, you called the maintenance man or building superintendent or building engineer. Janitors are called to clean up messes. While I have met and worked with building engineers whose job responsibilities included janitorial services, they introduced and referred to themselves as engineers first and foremost as Elizabeth Warren’s brother did. Liz Warren is trying to give the illusion (once again) that she and her family struggled so as to appeal to those that do struggle.

Building Engineers?
In the 1950s, if you lived in an apartment, you called a janitor or custodian

He came to fix your toilet, a dripping faucet, check out your heat or whatever else you complained about. If he could fix it, he did. If he couldn’t, he called a Plummer or Electrician

Liz Warrens father mowed lawns and cleaned the pool
Doesn’t make him a Building Engineer

That is the truth

Building Engineers?

He came to fix your toilet, a dripping faucet, check out your heat or whatever else you complained about. If he could fix it, he did. If he couldn’t, he called a Plummer or Electrician

His son says otherwise.

That is the truth

Building Engineers?

His son says otherwise.

I haven’t heard from the son
Only second hand reports saying he was angry

Building Engineers?

His son says otherwise.

I haven’t heard from the son
Only second hand reports saying he was angry

Well, I’ve heard from Elizabeth Warren and many things she speaks as truth are questionable. Perhaps her father was 1024th janitor as validated by his high cheek bones?

You know what this thread reminds me of? That Twix commercial where they argue that a custodian isn't the same as a janitor, a ghost isn't the same as a spirit, etc.

Especially when I see the way that people try to say one is much different from the other. Sorry, but growing up, the janitor was the guy that also did maintenance on the schools I attended. They even mowed the lawn.

Forum List

Back