Elizabeth Warren’s Brother Reportedly ‘Furious’ She Claims Their Father Was A Janitor

Sounds like he was in building maintenance. More skilled. Not a janitor.
But that didn’t fit her objective, to be loved by the ‘little’ people. She was one fake. Every time I think of her I think of her and that stupid video of her asking her husband “wanna a beer?” It was so fake, made me want to barf.

Last edited:
Warren is absolute trash.

Liberals show their racism by not ostracizing her for lying about being an indigenous person and using her lie to get ahead in her career.

Let’s pretend it was a Pub who lied about being NativeAmerican.

The liberals on the board know exactly how they would have reacted.

They scream about racism all the time... well here is the most blatant case, where can I hear the screams?

Elizabeth Warren, RACIST???
1-1024th-racist-elizabethwarren-was-live-18m-ago-the-art-of-39501399.png

Damn....That’s a reach

He was not a Janitor!
He was a Maintenance Man

He said, ‘My Dad was never a janitor.’ I said, ‘He was a maintenance man!’ ”

Last edited:
jan·i·tor
/ˈjanədər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. a person employed as a caretaker of a building; a custodian.
A janitor does hot have the skills of a a building maintenance worker.
Maybe not today

But when I was a kid and Liz Warren was a kid, they were called Janitors or Custodians
A janitor when I was a kid, and I suspect I am older than you, did the clean up, simple fixes, etc. They may have changed a filter, etc., but did not fix major problems.

First, she lied repeatedly about her family’s Native American ancestry.

Now, Elizabeth Warren has infuriated her own brother with allegedly false claims that their father was a “janitor.”

The Boston Globe reports:

According to a family friend, (Warren's brother) David has disagreed with the way Warren calls herself the daughter of a janitor as she describes the work he found after losing a job as a salesman after his heart attack.

When she called her dad a janitor during the early stages of this, David was furious,” said Pamela Winblood, 78, a longtime friend of David who had fallen out with him and supports Warren’s presidential bid. “He said, ‘My Dad was never a janitor.’ I said, ‘He was a maintenance man!’ ”

Reportedly, her father was a skilled maintenance man, whose abilities extended to fixing heating systems, boilers, vent work, water systems and swimming pools, and much more.

(Excerpt) Read more at us24news.com ...

tumblr_inline_pgpzv9l1dR1qhh0oo_540.png

She thinks she can get away with how the Clinton’s were so successful at using such personl lies in their speeches, to endear herself to the audience she is talking to. Note to Warren: those kind of lies have warn out their political welcome, long ago, and you will be hung on your own petard every time.
/——/ Squaw Pocahontas speak with forked tongue.

jan·i·tor
/ˈjanədər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
Maybe not today

But when I was a kid and Liz Warren was a kid, they were called Janitors or Custodians
A janitor when I was a kid, and I suspect I am older than you, did the clean up, simple fixes, etc. They may have changed a filter, etc., but did not fix major problems.

In my school, the Janitors Office was down in the basement next to the boiler. If something broke, he was called to fix it. If he couldn’t fix it, they called someone in.
We did not have an on site “Maintenance man”

Me thinks Conservatives are creating a non issue

From. Was Elizabeth Warren's Father a Janitor or Maintenance Man?

The Boston Globe published an article this week about Warren’s three older brothers that contained the detail — related by a family friend and not directly contradicted by Warren, who told the paper she didn’t know why the claim would anger her brother:

“Families can also disagree on the details of a shared life. According to a family friend, David has disagreed with the way Warren calls herself the daughter of a janitor as she describes the work he found after losing a job as a salesman after his heart attack.

“When she called her dad a janitor during the early stages of this, David was furious,” said Pamela Winblood, 78, a longtime friend of David who had fallen out with him and supports Warren’s presidential bid. “He said, ‘My Dad was never a janitor.’ I said, ‘Well, he was a maintenance man.’ ” (In an interview, Warren said she had no idea why that characterization would bother her brother; she has referred to their father as a “maintenance man” in her 2014 autobiography but often as a “janitor” on the campaign trail.)”

Perhaps the difference between a “maintenance man” and a “janitor” is in the eye of the beholder, and janitors do perform maintenance tasks.

But as Warren herself pointed out to The Globe, it’s a difference she seemed to recognize in her book, which makes no reference to her father being a janitor, but several references to him as a maintenance man. She also referred to her father as a “maintenance man” in a 2012 Senate campaign ad, and in a 2007 interview said that “maintenance man in an apartment house was his last job .”

“They always saw themselves as middle-class people,” Warren added. “They saw themselves as people who, for them the distinction was they used good English, they didn’t say ain’t.”

But in another 2012 speech, Warren got more specific about her father’s job at that apartment house, and her description did not sound very janitorial.

“I grew up in a family without much money,” Warren said during an August 8, 2012 talk entitled “Values and the Economic Crisis.”

“My father held a series of jobs, his last one was mowing lawns and cleaning swimming pools for an apartment house,” Warren said, adding “My mother wanted to stay home with the kids but she ended up taking a job answering the phones at Sears because that was the way, and that’s what it took to be able to put groceries on the table.”

Again, the distinction may be a minute one, but the duties Warren described in that speech were those of an outdoor maintenance man, not a janitor. Janitor, though, has a more working-class ring to it, which could explain why Warren described herself as the daughter of a janitor this past weekend, and not as the child of a “maintenance man.”

She sure waffles a lot. Lol

jan·i·tor
/ˈjanədər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
Maybe not today

In my school, the Janitors Office was down in the basement next to the boiler. If something broke, he was called to fix it. If he couldn’t fix it, they called someone in.
We did not have an on site “Maintenance. man”

/——/ It’s her brother’s issue. He understands his father’s job description.

My father held a series of jobs, his last one was mowing lawns and cleaning swimming pools for an apartment house,

Doesn’t sound like a high tech position

jan·i·tor
/ˈjanədər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
Maybe not today

Not a major “lie” from Warren

Maybe not today

Not a major “lie” from Warren
Very convenient, wouldn’t you say, of the timing?

First, she lied repeatedly about her family’s Native American ancestry.

Now, Elizabeth Warren has infuriated her own brother with allegedly false claims that their father was a “janitor.”

The Boston Globe reports:

According to a family friend, (Warren's brother) David has disagreed with the way Warren calls herself the daughter of a janitor as she describes the work he found after losing a job as a salesman after his heart attack.

When she called her dad a janitor during the early stages of this, David was furious,” said Pamela Winblood, 78, a longtime friend of David who had fallen out with him and supports Warren’s presidential bid. “He said, ‘My Dad was never a janitor.’ I said, ‘He was a maintenance man!’ ”

Reportedly, her father was a skilled maintenance man, whose abilities extended to fixing heating systems, boilers, vent work, water systems and swimming pools, and much more.

(Excerpt) Read more at us24news.com ...

tumblr_inline_pgpzv9l1dR1qhh0oo_540.png

She thinks she can get away with how the Clinton’s were so successful at using such personl lies in their speeches, to endear herself to the audience she is talking to. Note to Warren: those kind of lies have warn out their political welcome, long ago, and you will be hung on your own petard every time.
Typical Democrat trying to play up working class roots that are nonexistent. Just like Obama’s.

FOX News reports that the Pocahontas campaign is collapsing:

"Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren’s campaign, in an email to supporters on Friday, said she’d raised $17 million in the fourth quarter — a fraction of her third-quarter fundraising haul.

⁣In the memo, Warren’s campaign asked voters to consider donating “$2 or whatever you can” to help close the fundraising gap.

⁣“So far this quarter, we’ve raised a little over $17 million,” the email, first reported by CNBC, said. “That’s a good chunk behind where we were at this time last quarter.”

⁣During the previous quarter, the Massachusetts senator’s campaign raised $24.6 million from small donors, the second-highest amount among the crowded field of candidates. She trailed only Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, who received a staggering $25.3 million from donors. Both candidates have sworn off the traditional big-money fundraisers, unlike 2020 rivals former Vice President Joe Biden and South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg."

Forum List

Back