Elizabeth Warren’s Brother Reportedly ‘Furious’ She Claims Their Father Was A Janitor

Maybe Democrats have decided that, in the era of Trump, honesty is no longer required. Or maybe Pocahontas is just too insecure to tell the truth about her own life.

Ask her constituents in Massachusetts and they may remind you that the senator also fibbed when she promised to serve her full Senate term if reelected in 2018. Her 2020 presidential run began a few weeks after she won that election.

Perhaps she knows that she can’t sell far-left policy proposals, such a Medicare for all without ample embellishment. So, too, an individual as intelligent as Pocahontas must know that her own background, as a millionaire whose children attended private school, doesn’t fit easily with her soak-the-rich rhetoric.

Maybe she doesn't want to let her voters in on the secret about her campaign: There's nothing populist about it. Commentators often lump Warren's run in with that of Crazy Bernie. But Bernie's base comes from the young and the working class, while Pocahontas' base is mostly highly educated baby boomers who surely feel a warm glow from the belief they are part of some populist uprising.

Sadly, her backers are basically on a slightly remodeled version of the Hillary Express

The sign of a congenital liar is they lie when the truth would be just as easy. Screeching Cheeks lies shamelessly with zero effort. She knows the mainstream Politburo will cover for her and tell the sheep they don't understand her 'nuances'. Thank God she has absolutely no chance of ever leading a place where I would live.

jan·i·tor
/ˈjanədər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. a person employed as a caretaker of a building; a custodian.

Why didn’t her brother agree with the term “janitor” being applied to their father? Or, why didn’t EW say her father was a “maintenance man”? Most likely, EW measured that she would score more political points in this context by saying “janitor”.

Maybe Democrats have decided that, in the era of Trump, honesty is no longer required. Or maybe Pocahontas is just too insecure to tell the truth about her own life.

Ask her constituents in Massachusetts and they may remind you that the senator also fibbed when she promised to serve her full Senate term if reelected in 2018. Her 2020 presidential run began a few weeks after she won that election.

Perhaps she knows that she can’t sell far-left policy proposals, such a Medicare for all without ample embellishment. So, too, an individual as intelligent as Pocahontas must know that her own background, as a millionaire whose children attended private school, doesn’t fit easily with her soak-the-rich rhetoric.

Maybe she doesn't want to let her voters in on the secret about her campaign: There's nothing populist about it. Commentators often lump Warren's run in with that of Crazy Bernie. But Bernie's base comes from the young and the working class, while Pocahontas' base is mostly highly educated baby boomers who surely feel a warm glow from the belief they are part of some populist uprising.

Sadly, her backers are basically on a slightly remodeled version of the Hillary Express
She does know how to set off Conservatives
Gotta give her credit for that

jan·i·tor
/ˈjanədər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
NORTH AMERICAN

Why didn’t her brother agree with the term “janitor” being applied to their father? Or, why didn’t EW say her father was a “maintenance man”? Most likely, EW measured that she would score more political points in this context by saying “janitor”.
Six of one, half dozen of the other

The man mowed lawns, what do you want to call him?

A janitor made 100k a year at the Ford plant in Atlanta in 1999. The Ford plant is no longer there but you can buy high end condos where it used to be.

Last edited:
jan·i·tor
/ˈjanədər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
NORTH AMERICAN

Tell that to Warren’s brother. The issue is not 6 vs. half dozen. The issue is Warren’s propensity to egregiously massage the truth.

jan·i·tor
/ˈjanədər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
NORTH AMERICAN

Tell that to Warren’s brother. The issue is not 6 vs. half dozen. The issue is Warren’s propensity to egregiously massage the truth.
The guy was a janitor/custodian/maintenance man in an apartment building. Same job

That is the truth

jan·i·tor
/ˈjanədər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
NORTH AMERICAN

The guy was a janitor/custodian/maintenance man in an apartment building. Same job

That is the truth

The truth is Warren is playing games. Since you want to play semantics, do you call the janitor to help with and electrical or HVAC issue?

jan·i·tor
/ˈjanədər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
NORTH AMERICAN

That is the truth

The truth is Warren is playing games. Since you want to play semantics, do you call the janitor to help with and electrical or HVAC issue?

In the 1950s and 1960s nobody knew what HVAC was. If you lived in an apartment and had no heat, you called the Janitor.
If he could fix the problem, he did.
If not, he would call someone in

I’m so old I remember when Democrats said liars should not be President.

Was Elizabeth Warren's Father a Janitor or Maintenance Man?

She's sort of goofy, I'd say.

Most people, if they are going to exaggerate their dad's job, want to make him see more important and responsible, not less.
Imagine that....someone proud of their humble beginnings

Pocahontas' beginnings weren't humble. No, she didn't grow up in a teepee with a janitor father.

She is actually a well to do Bostonian honky broad, like the late Margaret Drysdale

Most people, if they are going to exaggerate their dad's job, want to make him see more important and responsible, not less.

Pocahontas' beginnings weren't humble. No, she didn't grow up in a teepee with a janitor father.

She is actually a well to do Bostonian honky broad, like the late Margaret Drysdale
Actually, she wasn’t.
But nice bluff though

Actually, she wasn’t.
But nice bluff though

Well, maybe we'll see how a proven phony like Pocahontas matches up with the genuine Donald J. Trump, who is proud of his billionaire lifestyle. Trump doesn't pretend that his domicile at Trump Tower is a walk up tenement, and he doesn't pretend like he lives in a trailer in Palm Beach.

Actually, she wasn’t.
But nice bluff though

Well, maybe we'll see how a proven phony like Pocahontas matches up with the genuine Donald J. Trump, who is proud of his billionaire lifestyle. Trump doesn't pretend that his domicile at Trump Tower is a walk up tenement, and he doesn't pretend like he lives in a trailer in Palm Beach.

Genuine?

Why did Trump lie in his book Art of the Deal and claim Trump was Swedish?

He didn’t want to admit he was German

The Trump family claimed false heritage for years - CNNPolitics

Last edited:

Forum List

Back