Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

You high on drugs?

The DNA results say it is between 1/64 and 1/1024

Or between 1.5625% and 0.09765625%

It was over 99% Caucasian, therefore she is WHITE

By LAW she is Caucasian and nothing more.
Uh, no, the results said between 6-10 generations ... that ranges between 1/32 - 1/1024. Which is not wholly inconsistent with her claims of hearing family stories of there being a Native American blood in her heritage.
Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test doesn’t prove she’s Native American
It proves there’s Native American ancestry in her heritage.
I Won’t Support An Elizabeth Warren Presidency While She Appropriates My Identity | HuffPost
That link is from before this test result came out, super duper.

I posted this twice already and so has other in the forum:

Cherokee Nation responds to Senator Warren’s DNA test

""A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said. "Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

Yes using the test to claim Cherokee heritage would be bad. Of course no one is doing that. Garbage propaganda
Well, the Cherokee nation just told Pocahontas to fuck off

LOL This morning they thought they had a winner....now not so much.
If you are a brainwashed functional moron. She always said she had Native American ancestry, and this proves she does, brainwashed functional moron.
Based on that Trump does too.
I doubt it, super duper.Claims that US is a genetic melting pot appear overblown—if you're white | Genetic Literacy Project
Well it certainly was overblown by faucohauntus. If this broad is the requirement for minority status, and I hope it is, minority status includes everyone in the country. Can we be done with this racial divide democrat bullshit now?
Nobody would have known except for your garbage propaganda machine d u h... She has the ancestry now proven and she has never used it to get a job or anything else, super duper.
She switched from being white to indian and back again at the most opportune times. Coincidence? Nope.

Cherokee nation says fuck off Senator Warren a.k.a. Pocahontis because you’re full of shit
Of course the DNA test doesn't prove what tribe d u h... You are the one full of GOP s*** dumbass.
Still doesn’t change the fact the Cherokee nation told Senator Warren a.k.a. Pocahontas the fuck off because she’s full of shit

Sorry, I don’t give Huffington Post any cred. It’s as ridiculous a site as Breitbart.
Ok... How about the Cherokee nation themselves?
Cherokee Nation Criticizes Elizabeth Warren Over DNA Test: ‘Undermining Tribal Interests’ With Heritage Claims
Yes using the test to claim Cherokee heritage would be bad. Of course no one is doing that. Garbage propaganda
Or one idiot did... Well I guess I must admit that you are a liar. Congratulations just like your a****** bought off Heroes.

Pocahontas has changed her story like five or six times because she’s a fucking lying loopy kunt

She 1/1,024th Native American.

LOL!!!!!

Left wingers are losers.

If you are a brainwashed functional moron. She always said she had Native American ancestry, and this proves she does, brainwashed functional moron.
I doubt it, super duper.Claims that US is a genetic melting pot appear overblown—if you're white | Genetic Literacy Project
Well it certainly was overblown by faucohauntus. If this broad is the requirement for minority status, and I hope it is, minority status includes everyone in the country. Can we be done with this racial divide democrat bullshit now?
Since when do rightards give a shit when a pol embellishes? Isn’t that the message the right boasts when defending Donald “4000 lies and counting” Trump?

Or one idiot did... Well I guess I must admit that you are a liar. Congratulations just like your a****** bought off Heroes.
The whole Cherokee nation just told her to fuck off

/——-/ Squaw Pocahontas in heap big trouble
Only on your BS propaganda machine, super duper.

Give it up, Franco, she is over 99% Caucasian, with ZERO Census evidence from USA or the Cherokee nations Census rolls of any Indian ancestors. Her own DNA actually destroyed her claim too.

She lied too many times now. She lied about calling herself a MINORITY several times, when she is undeniably over 99% WHITE.

Give it up Democrats, who lost this one badly.
What she said is true everything you know is garbage propaganda super duper.

The 1/1024th indian that she is, allegedly? Isn't North American Indian.....it is Indian from Mexico and South America...
Yep, 1/1024 certainly is not an American Indian in no way...
The loopy kunt is a fraud
So she just a one kilobyte on Indian in her?

Only on your BS propaganda machine, super duper.

Give it up, Franco, she is over 99% Caucasian, with ZERO Census evidence from USA or the Cherokee nations Census rolls of any Indian ancestors. Her own DNA actually destroyed her claim too.

She lied too many times now. She lied about calling herself a MINORITY several times, when she is undeniably over 99% WHITE.

Give it up Democrats, who lost this one badly.
What she said is true everything you know is garbage propaganda super duper.

The 1/1024th indian that she is, allegedly? Isn't North American Indian.....it is Indian from Mexico and South America...
Yep, 1/1024 certainly is not an American Indian in no way...
The loopy kunt is a fraud
So she just a one kilobyte on Indian in her?
And on top of that the test cannot even determine whether to South America Central America or North America

Uh, no, the results said between 6-10 generations ... that ranges between 1/32 - 1/1024. Which is not wholly inconsistent with her claims of hearing family stories of there being a Native American blood in her heritage.
Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test doesn’t prove she’s Native American
It proves there’s Native American ancestry in her heritage.
I Won’t Support An Elizabeth Warren Presidency While She Appropriates My Identity | HuffPost
That link is from before this test result came out, super duper.

""A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said. "Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."
So? Her DNA test never claimed she has Cherokee, or any specific tribe, in her lineage.

Since when do rightards give a shit when a pol embellishes? Isn’t that the message the right boasts when defending Donald “4000 lies and counting” Trump?
Nice deflection… Too bad it didn’t work

Nobody would have known except for your garbage propaganda machine d u h... She has the ancestry now proven and she has never used it to get a job or anything else, super duper.
She switched from being white to indian and back again at the most opportune times. Coincidence? Nope.
Gosh life is exciting on the garbage BS character assassination GOP propaganda machine, super duper. She proved her ancestry and never used it to help herself. It's family lore zzzzzzzzzz. Poor America

So? Her DNA test never claimed she has Cherokee, or any specific tribe, in her lineage.
she is not an Indian.... end of story

LOLOL

Oh, it worked alright. You don’t really think your acknowledgment is required, do ya?? :lmao:

LMAO! now we're down to embellishing, not outright bullshit but just fudging things from oh I don't know about 1/1024th to her fucking mom running away with her dad because she was so tribal and living a horrible life out on the rez? Fuck off poindexter.

Gosh life is exciting on the garbage BS character assassination GOP propaganda machine, super duper. She proved her ancestry and never used it to help herself. It's family lore zzzzzzzzzz. Poor America
1/1024 will NEVER be an American Indian... No matter how much political correctness spin you rub all over it...
She has been rejected... game set match

LOLOL

Oh, it worked alright. You don’t really think your acknowledgment is required, do ya?? :lmao:
How is it the party of science doesn't seem to like sciencing much?

Forum List

Back