Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

That link is from before this test result came out, super duper.

I posted this twice already and so has other in the forum:

Cherokee Nation responds to Senator Warrenā€™s DNA test

""A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a personā€™s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said. "Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."
So? Her DNA test never claimed she has Cherokee, or any specific tribe, in her lineage.
she is not an Indian.... end of story
LOLOL

Imbecile, her DNA test never claimed she was. It claims thereā€™s Native American Indian in her heritage. Youā€™re so fucked in the head over this, youā€™re actually fighting with your own strawman and not reality.

Well it certainly was overblown by faucohauntus. If this broad is the requirement for minority status, and I hope it is, minority status includes everyone in the country. Can we be done with this racial divide democrat bullshit now?
Since when do rightards give a shit when a pol embellishes? Isnā€™t that the message the right boasts when defending Donald ā€œ4000 lies and countingā€ Trump?
Nice deflectionā€¦ Too bad it didnā€™t work
LOLOL

Oh, it worked alright. You donā€™t really think your acknowledgment is required, do ya?? :lmao:
In No way is she an American Indian... End of story

LOL

That doesnā€™t disprove thereā€™s Native American ancestry in her heritage.

Cons are such brain-dead creatures. :lol:
She has no proof, because the numbers do not add up
Franco keeps on giggling. Did someone say he is a teacher?

Men teachers <snicker>
I said I was, 30 years ago. I'm not giggling, I'm amazed at your idiocy, super dupe.

Well it certainly was overblown by faucohauntus. If this broad is the requirement for minority status, and I hope it is, minority status includes everyone in the country. Can we be done with this racial divide democrat bullshit now?
Since when do rightards give a shit when a pol embellishes? Isnā€™t that the message the right boasts when defending Donald ā€œ4000 lies and countingā€ Trump?
LOLOL

Oh, it worked alright. You donā€™t really think your acknowledgment is required, do ya?? :lmao:
And never said she was, idiot.

I posted this twice already and so has other in the forum:

Cherokee Nation responds to Senator Warrenā€™s DNA test

""A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a personā€™s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said. "Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."
So? Her DNA test never claimed she has Cherokee, or any specific tribe, in her lineage.
she is not an Indian.... end of story
LOLOL

Imbecile, her DNA test never claimed she was. It claims thereā€™s Native American Indian in her heritage. Youā€™re so fucked in the head over this, youā€™re actually fighting with your own strawman and not reality.
Most Caucasians in America have an better ratio then she has... Basically what youā€™re saying any Caucasian in America can claim they were an Indian.

LOLOL

There are no lies, only embellishments ~ American rightards

LOLOL

Just admit it Pocahontas lied to improve her status... Her new name should be Pinocchio Pocahontas

LOLOL

Only in interviews, job applications, uplifting bio's etc.

You're an idiot.

Sorry, I donā€™t give Huffington Post any cred. Itā€™s as ridiculous a site as Breitbart.
Ok... How about the Cherokee nation themselves?
Cherokee Nation Criticizes Elizabeth Warren Over DNA Test: ā€˜Undermining Tribal Interestsā€™ With Heritage Claims
LOL

That doesnā€™t disprove thereā€™s Native American ancestry in her heritage.

Cons are such brain-dead creatures. :lol:
She has no proof, because the numbers do not add up
Franco keeps on giggling. Did someone say he is a teacher?

Men teachers <snicker>
I said I was, 30 years ago. I'm not giggling, I'm amazed at your idiocy, super dupe.
Iā€™m not amazed.

Now they are saying lieawatha or as she likes to be called,

Pocahontas is 1024th part Indianā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

You libtards are all so very very STUPIDā€¦.

On top of that you are full of Shitā€¦.

LOLOL

She has been soundly rejected by the very tribe she claims have the heritage of...
Sheā€™s a lying bitch

LOLOL

Just admit it Pocahontas lied to improve her status... Her new name should be Pinocchio Pocahontas
LOLOLOL

Tell me again about Donald ā€œMydaddyonlygavemeonemilliondollarsā€ Trump.

LOLOL

this from someone defending. 097% as being native american.

project much?

LOLOL

She has been soundly rejected by the very tribe she claims have the heritage of...
Sheā€™s a lying bitch

We are to believe that her mother had to elope when she got married because she was 1/1000 Native American?

Cherokee nation rejects any claim little Elizabeth Warren A.k.a. Pocahontas has To the Cherokee Indian tribeā€¦ And tell her to fuck off

Give it up, Franco, she is over 99% Caucasian, with ZERO Census evidence from USA or the Cherokee nations Census rolls of any Indian ancestors. Her own DNA actually destroyed her claim too.

She lied too many times now. She lied about calling herself a MINORITY several times, when she is undeniably over 99% WHITE.

Give it up Democrats, who lost this one badly.
What she said is true everything you know is garbage propaganda super duper.

The 1/1024th indian that she is, allegedly? Isn't North American Indian.....it is Indian from Mexico and South America...
Yep, 1/1024 certainly is not an American Indian in no way...
The loopy kunt is a fraud
So she just a one kilobyte on Indian in her?
And on top of that the test cannot even determine whether to South America Central America or North America

So it's not fauxcahontas it's Quetzalconqueen?

LOLOL

Sheā€™s a lying bitch
LOL

Because her DNA test doesnā€™t prove she has Cherokee in her heritage ā€” but it never claimed she did.

she has zero native american dna

Just saying that lie. doesn't make it true.

I understand why you didn't read the article. It doesn't lie to you about this. It tells the truth. Which this is the truth it tells:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So you can stop lying now. Or not. But if you want people to stop laughing at you and believing you're a very stupid fool, you would stop lying.

But then you may not care that you make a fool of yourself to all of cyberspace and we're having a great time laughing at your stupidity.

Carry on. You're wonderful comic relief.

Is there any idea in your tiny little mind why they chose Utah?

LOLOL

Sheā€™s a lying bitch
LOL

Because her DNA test doesnā€™t prove she has Cherokee in her heritage ā€” but it never claimed she did.
Cherokee Nation issues statement on Sen. Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results

Forum List

Back