Elizabeth Warren's First Campaign Event In Minnesota Draws Her Biggest Crowd Yet...12 thousand folks

Elizabeth Warren apologizes for Native American heritage claim
Published: Aug 19, 2019 8:36 p.m. ET

SIOUX CITY, Iowa — Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren offered a public apology Monday to Native Americans over her past claim to tribal heritage, directly tackling an area that’s proved to be a big political liability.

“Like anyone who has been honest with themselves, I know I have made mistakes,” the Massachusetts senator said at a forum on Native American issues in this pivotal early voting state. “I am sorry for the harm I have caused.”

Monday’s remarks were an effort to move past the fallout from her past claims of tribal ancestry, which culminated in a widely criticized release of a DNA analysis last year. The issue nearly derailed her campaign in the early days as President Donald Trump began derisively referring to her as “Pocahontas.”

I do hope a female wins.

Why not a Transgender? Why do you hate transgenders? Doesn't America "Need" a Transgender President MORE than a woman President?

How could you be so damned SEXIST ???

Besides, prove Elizabeth warren is not a transgender.

we need universal background checks, universal health care, universal child care, universal pre-k, universal education, universal ice cream in the mail, universal everything!

we need universal background checks, universal health care, universal child care, universal pre-k, universal education, universal ice cream in the mail, universal everything!

One thing we definitely already have in spades.....Universal Stupidity.
we need social, racial, political, economical, moral, universal, medical, educational, nutritional JUSTICE! JUSTICE!

One thing we definitely already have in spades.....Universal Stupidity.
we need social, racial, political, economical, moral, universal, medical, educational, nutritional JUSTICE! JUSTICE!
Make The Soviet Union Great Again!

Elizabeth Warren = Hillary Clinton 2.0

If you are excited about Warren, it says a lot about the kind of person you are...

Elizabeth Warren = Hillary Clinton 2.0
If you are excited about Warren, it says a lot about the kind of person you are...

Aww....C'mon....
ANYTHING...but a horrid "White Male" !!!!

I mean, look at the African slums and all the horrid slum 3rd world countries that (ugh) white men built !

Everything white men touch has turned to shit......right?

Forum List

Back