Elizabeth Warren's latest tall tale. I was fired for being pregnant.

Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians

Yes, yes you do. But you just cannot help yourself
Lol
You miss “hope and change”?

Not at all, I always have hope and life is constantly changing.
Lol
It’s ok... you can admit it, you miss Barry

Just one in a long list of people to live in the White House. Unlike yours, my life does not revolve around politicians

Screenshot_20191006-092314_Samsung Internet.jpg

It doesn't?

Lol

Lol

Just one in a long list of people to live in the White House. Unlike yours, my life does not revolve around politicians

View attachment 283136

It doesn't?

Nope, this place is just entertainment while I am on the computer doing other things. It my version of watching Jersey Shores!

Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians

Lol

Lol

Lol
Says a politically correct fool

Lol

Lol

Lol

why do you keep talking about yourself this way?

Lol

Lol

View attachment 283136

It doesn't?

Nope, this place is just entertainment while I am on the computer doing other things. It my version of watching Jersey Shores!
You need to start acting like a marine, marine

Lol

Lol

Lol

70707281_2282667005397099_2714153124704026624_n.jpg

Lol

View attachment 283136

It doesn't?

You need to start acting like a marine, marine

:itsok:

your jealousy is a bit embarrassing to watch

Liberals don't care if their leaders are dishonest, since they themselves are dishonest. So they don't care that Warren advanced herself by falsely claiming to be a Native American or that she falsely claims she was fired for being pregnant. They just don't care. They only care about dishonesty when a Republican is dishonest.
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

she was not rehired by the school due to being pregnant?

She was OBVIOUSLY a substitute that did not posess the required certification for the position she filled until the END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.

Come on now. You aren't this stupid are you?
yes, she did not have tenure yet.

And she did take the Special Ed courses over the summer to be certified in Special Ed, but was not rehired for the next semester because by that time she was pregnant?

Seriously, both accounts can be true....

I don't know if they are or not?

She hasn;t responded yet... is what the article said,,,,?
49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

At the time Warren was teaching, most schools had a rule that pregnant women can't teach beyond the 5th month (or so).

You people are such dicks.

Liberals don't care if their leaders are dishonest, since they themselves are dishonest. So they don't care that Warren advanced herself by falsely claiming to be a Native American or that she falsely claims she was fired for being pregnant. They just don't care. They only care about dishonesty when a Republican is dishonest.
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lol

Lol

I'm surprised no one has used that meme on me with the drunk posting I do on occasion lol

Lol

Lol

I'm surprised no one has used that meme on me with the drunk posting I do on occasion lol
Gator has a Lotta time on his hands, He misses the time when he used to be a marine

At the time Warren was teaching, most schools had a rule that pregnant women can't teach beyond the 5th month (or so).

You people are such dicks.

Right you are:

"10 Things That American Women Could Not Do Before the 1970s"
"1. Keep her job if she was pregnant.

Until the Pregnancy Discrimination Act in 1978, women could be fired from their workplace for being pregnant."

And right you are again, they're dicks. But at the same time they swallow....anything that Fox or Trump tells them.

Video appears to contradict Warren's suggestion that school fired her over pregnancy

Unbelievable how this woman can take a benign situation and turn it on its head with bold faced lies and fabrications.
The funny thing is so many of the left fall for her lies.
Of course it does not take much intelligence to be a part of the left.
You elected Trump

And we will elect him again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back