Elizabeth Warren's latest tall tale. I was fired for being pregnant.

She is the only presidential candidate that has been pregnant that you know of.

Of the current batch, she's the only one who had a baby. Now, did some of the others perhaps terminate pregnancies? Maybe.

Again, you were let go from your job, so you were fired. We all get it and how you try to spin.

Um. No. There's a difference between being downsized and being fired. Sorry you don't get this.

Then again, I kind of doubt you even hold a job.

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!

Liberals don't care if their leaders are dishonest, since they themselves are dishonest. So they don't care that Warren advanced herself by falsely claiming to be a Native American or that she falsely claims she was fired for being pregnant. They just don't care. They only care about dishonesty when a Republican is dishonest.

Neither of those statements are lies...

Of course, if you are going to lie, you should lie about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction or how Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK. You know, like Republicans do.

Well it work out like this... Warren has to be lying on everything unless God himself comes down from heaven to verify her account (if God does this, he might be a lefty and shouldn't be trusted.).
Now if Trump says that he fired Comey or Mueller for investigating him, ahh well, he is joking... And sure he is not a politician so he must be joking...

She is the only presidential candidate that has been pregnant that you know of.

Of the current batch, she's the only one who had a baby. Now, did some of the others perhaps terminate pregnancies? Maybe.

Again, you were let go from your job, so you were fired. We all get it and how you try to spin.

Um. No. There's a difference between being downsized and being fired. Sorry you don't get this.

Then again, I kind of doubt you even hold a job.

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!

Others kept their job, you didn’t because you weren’t worth keeping, that is being fired.

Others kept their job, you didn’t because you weren’t worth keeping, that is being fired.

Actually, nobody kept their jobs. Within one year, everyone I worked with was working somewhere else. Some never worked again.

Ironically, Since I got let go with that first batch in July 2008, before the shit really hit the fan, I was able to lock something down in two weeks. Other people got let go in October and were out of work for months or even years.

now- SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP, Stalker-Georgio...

Actually, nobody kept their jobs. Within one year, everyone I worked with was working somewhere else. Some never worked again.

Ironically, Since I got let go with that first batch in July 2008, before the shit really hit the fan, I was able to lock something down in two weeks. Other people got let go in October and were out of work for months or even years.

now- SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP, Stalker-Georgio...
fired
A person who's described as fired has been laid off from their job. A fired used car salesperson might be happier working as a librarian.

You claimed in another thread that in the next job you worked, you had your old company over a barrel. Keep you lies straight.

Princess 'Two Tails' has ZERO chance against Trump.
That's why the DEMS are so frantic to have Trump impeached.
How many union members and their families are going to vote for someone who promises to take away their gold plated health care plans?

You claimed in another thread that in the next job you worked, you had your old company over a barrel. Keep you lies straight.

Please point out the thread where I said that. Thanks...

Reading comprehension isn't a big thing for you, is it?

Princess 'Two Tails' has ZERO chance against Trump.
That's why the DEMS are so frantic to have Trump impeached.
How many union members and their families are going to vote for someone who promises to take away their gold plated health care plans?

Actually, we're desperate to impeach Trump because he's a crazy person. Today he attacked Fox News because he didn't like a poll...

Lair vs lair that should be a pay per view event! Because she doesn’t get a pass because she is a democrat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back