Elizabeth Warren's latest tall tale. I was fired for being pregnant.

If she's the nominee Trump is going to eat her alive. The Left knows it, which is why we have all the "IMPEACHMENT" furor right now. It's really their only hope

By the time election rolls around, we are going to be so deep in a recession even the Maga-Nazis will turn on Trump.
Keep praying to your nazi gods millions lose jobs so you can replace trump, sick Bastard

Jesus, some douchebag got a boner with that hideous, fake Indian, poser. :p

Keep praying to your nazi gods millions lose jobs so you can replace trump, sick Bastard

When you start an unnecessary trade war, millions of people will lose their jobs... but it has nothing to do with prayer.

Prayer is useless.

Bad policy is bad policy.
Fallacies,, all because democrats sucks and can’t govern

Fallacies,, all because democrats sucks and can’t govern

I seem to remember going from the worst recession in 80 years under Bush to a booming economy that Obama left.

But since you guys would never thank the black guy, I'm sure you missed it.

Start working on your excuses while the next recession isn't Trump's fault.
The last four years of Bush the house was run and operated by Democrats they did absolutely nothing except attack bush every single day ,,
Obama came in, Obama destroyed America with race division, 30 hour a week jobs allowing the rich to get rich, while the ordinary struggled. Being known for creating 30 hour a week cashier jobs at Shake shack is nothing to be proud of. You should have voted for Romney took obama out of the deep waters he couldn’t swim, and maybe you would have had trump come in and save America like he has..

The last four years of Bush the house was run and operated by Democrats they did absolutely nothing except attack bush every single day ,,

Okay... Still had nothing to do with Bush's massive incompetence.

Obama came in, Obama destroyed America with race division, 30 hour a week jobs allowing the rich to get rich, while the ordinary struggled.

Right. It was Obama who created race division by, um, saying cops shouldn't shoot black kids in the back. Um. Yeah. Clearly, black people wouldn't have been the least bit upset about that sort of thing if Obama didn't tell them to be.

You should have voted for Romney took obama out of the deep waters he couldn’t swim, and maybe you would have had trump come in and save America like he has..

Romney was a Mormon. That was the end of the discussion for me, Mormonism is an evil cult.

By the time election rolls around, we are going to be so deep in a recession even the Maga-Nazis will turn on Trump.

Joe, your yamica is on way too tight. You prove complete ignorance of history and current events so predicting trends in the economy constitutes severe, incurable TDS. :p

Video appears to contradict Warren's suggestion that school fired her over pregnancy

Unbelievable how this woman can take a benign situation and turn it on its head with bold faced lies and fabrications.

If she's the nominee Trump is going to eat her alive. The Left knows it, which is why we have all the "IMPEACHMENT" furor right now. It's really their only hope

You need to understand something, Trump is not very bright. In a debate with Warren if he has to detail policy, Warren will chew him up. Now if the presidency was about playing the dozens, Trump might have an advantage. Trump has violated the constitution. That's why impeachment is being mentioned. And as of right now it seems that the majority of Americans want Trump Impeached. Trumps only hope is if he can obstruct and continue lying in the hope there are more suckers out there that believe him.Those like you thought Trump was vindicated after the Mueller report. You ignored and excused his obstruction. Now he has busted himself doing the very thing he told you over and over that wasn't happening.

The lord works in mysterious ways.

Joe, your yamica is on way too tight. You prove complete ignorance of history and current events so predicting trends in the economy constitutes severe, incurable TDS.

Heh, heh, dumb Nazi thinks I'm Jewish.

Look, buddy, we are already going into recession... it's just how bad will it be when November 2020 rolls around.
As bad as you all predicted it would be by Christmas 2016? Then again in 2017? Then again in 2018?

Video appears to contradict Warren's suggestion that school fired her over pregnancy

Unbelievable how this woman can take a benign situation and turn it on its head with bold faced lies and fabrications.

ahhhh, Biden and Bernie are now out of it, so it is Warren;s turn? :lol:

let's hear her response to the accusation before jumping on her, no? Both statements can be true... no?

I got fired because I was pregnant.
I decided to take a few years off.
Lol, you're delusional.

I (and 670 other employees world wide)was pink slipped at the corporation I worked for because their parent Company went in to chapter 11 bankruptcy, (restructuring bankruptcy) and had every intention to continue my career, which I loved doing...

but the company paid me severance for a year, full salary and health benefits, because of a NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT I signed with them, agreeing that I would not go and work for one of their competitors for a year...

Well, over the year of not working, I found that for the first time in my life, I actually enjoyed being a housewife/home maker.... which I had always been too busy to even think about being....

I woke up, and decided the money was not the most important thing in life and my husband agreed with me.... this was around 9/11 as well and we were feeling antsy, to get the hell out of dodge and the fast lane so to say.... and smell the roses.

Was I lying when I told everyone that I was going to go back to work and continue my career where I left off, a year earlier?

No, I was NOT lying then because I really wanted to get back to working again and loved the field I was in.... (and still love it and try to follow it with trade magazines)

but the circumstances and life itself, made me do a 180... I love the job no less than I did back when working, I just love being a home maker and wife more, and it was the right thing for us...

Never once in the 20 some years I did work in my field, did I ever ever ever ever ever, think that i would not be working in it, the rest of my life, till retirement age.

Liz could have loved teaching, took the special ed courses over the summer to get certified in it because she did like it and expected to be hired back for the next school year.... got pregnant, told the principle she was pregnant, and the principle did not hire her, due to it.... she was new and did not have the security of tenure, so it was easy for the principle not to hire her again for the next season, especially since she would have also had to find a substitute for the class for the time Liz was gone...

And Elizabeth decide when she stayed home with her first child without a job to go back to, that she was needed at home to take care of her baby for the first few years and could not afford daycare anyway? Or whatever, and changed her field to something else more lucrative.

She said she was not hired because she said she was pregnant. After she stated she CHOSE not to work.

I don't believe her. No employer should ever even get slightly annoyed about maternal leave without being called on the carpet. We are past those archaic loser bosses.

Company I worked for (the one that cured me of being a Republican), the boss fired two women after they got pregnant.

He had other lame excuses, the wonders of "At-Will" employment at work.

Unless you have had a traumatic brain injury since, there is NO WAY you were ever a Republican. WAY to much woe is me, the man is out to get me, everything is racist, rich man bad and Capitalism sucks in you.

let's hear her response to the accusation before jumping on her, no? Both statements can be true... no?

I got fired because I was pregnant.
I decided to take a few years off.
Lol, you're delusional.

I (and 670 other employees world wide)was pink slipped at the corporation I worked for because their parent Company went in to chapter 11 bankruptcy, (restructuring bankruptcy) and had every intention to continue my career, which I loved doing...

but the company paid me severance for a year, full salary and health benefits, because of a NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT I signed with them, agreeing that I would not go and work for one of their competitors for a year...

Well, over the year of not working, I found that for the first time in my life, I actually enjoyed being a housewife/home maker.... which I had always been too busy to even think about being....

I woke up, and decided the money was not the most important thing in life and my husband agreed with me.... this was around 9/11 as well and we were feeling antsy, to get the hell out of dodge and the fast lane so to say.... and smell the roses.

Was I lying when I told everyone that I was going to go back to work and continue my career where I left off, a year earlier?

No, I was NOT lying then because I really wanted to get back to working again and loved the field I was in.... (and still love it and try to follow it with trade magazines)

but the circumstances and life itself, made me do a 180... I love the job no less than I did back when working, I just love being a home maker and wife more, and it was the right thing for us...

Never once in the 20 some years I did work in my field, did I ever ever ever ever ever, think that i would not be working in it, the rest of my life, till retirement age.

Liz could have loved teaching, took the special ed courses over the summer to get certified in it because she did like it and expected to be hired back for the next school year.... got pregnant, told the principle she was pregnant, and the principle did not hire her, due to it.... she was new and did not have the security of tenure, so it was easy for the principle not to hire her again for the next season, especially since she would have also had to find a substitute for the class for the time Liz was gone...

And Elizabeth decide when she stayed home with her first child without a job to go back to, that she was needed at home to take care of her baby for the first few years and could not afford daycare anyway? Or whatever, and changed her field to something else more lucrative.

She said she was not hired because she said she was pregnant. After she stated she CHOSE not to work.

I heard a bit of a story this morning when I first got up that someone from the school in question was interviewed and that it contradicts her story but I didn't catch the whole bit.

She CLEARLY is lying and trying to fool women voters.

First she was an oppressed indian then she was a discriminated against preggo.

THAT is your white privilege lol. Being able to lie through your teeth and have the media run cover for you

Since when are "Biden and Bernie now out of it"? o_O

As far as it being "Warren's turn" , she's a politician running for the nomination of Crime Family-D for President, thus she volunteered for it to be "her turn" 24x7x365 that's how it works in our fucked up political system.

If she can't stand the heat of the kitchen the douche bag can drop out of the race and go back to being a career criminal in the Senate.

You need to understand something, Trump is not very bright. In a debate with Warren if he has to detail policy, Warren will chew him up. Now if the presidency was about playing the dozens, Trump might have an advantage. Trump has violated the constitution. That's why impeachment is being mentioned. And as of right now it seems that the majority of Americans want Trump Impeached. Trumps only hope is if he can obstruct and continue lying in the hope there are more suckers out there that believe him.Those like you thought Trump was vindicated after the Mueller report. You ignored and excused his obstruction. Now he has busted himself doing the very thing he told you over and over that wasn't happening.

Name a Prez that didnt violate the constitution.
I'll wait

That is the only incident I know of personally, and it didn’t cost the former employee anything.

The EEOC will conduct a free investigation, as will other agencies that deal with discrimination. When they are found the company violated any federal then attorneys will take your case on a contingency fee and the courts will make the company pay. There are also state laws that come into play and the state will also investigate. So there are tons of resources,

The EEOC? Really? So you are praising a government agency that is known for doing a lot of nothing.

Reality check- this shit happens all the time, and m ost people don't have the time or resources to fight it.

Contingency lawyers for employees rights are a dime a dozen. You can believe whatever you need to believe, you are wrong however you are wrong about a lot of things.

Name a Prez that didnt violate the constitution.
I'll wait

Calvin Coolidge

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back