Elizabeth Warren's latest tall tale. I was fired for being pregnant.

Any employer who would find maternal leave as a pain is simply a really bad place to work.

Liberals don't care if their leaders are dishonest, since they themselves are dishonest.

KenobiIronyMeters.jpeg
Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians

Yes, yes you do. But you just cannot help yourself
Lol
You miss “hope and change”?

Employers don't fire women for getting pregnant. In fact I think most don't mind maternal leave at all. They welcome it.
If she was hired under an "emergency" situation that means she was a substitute. She finished the year according to her own words.

She is a liar

Video appears to contradict Warren's suggestion that school fired her over pregnancy

Unbelievable how this woman can take a benign situation and turn it on its head with bold faced lies and fabrications.

ahhhh, Biden and Bernie are now out of it, so it is Warren;s turn? :lol:

let's hear her response to the accusation before jumping on her, no? Both statements can be true... no?

I got fired because I was pregnant.
I decided to take a few years off.
Lol, you're delusional.

But maybe, she took the few years off and came to the conclusion that she needed to change her career path, because she was not rehired by the school due to being pregnant?

There was no law protecting pregnant women from being fired or a job guarantee after returning from a leave of absence back then... some career paths were better than others back then, if you were planning a family...

Lol
Why would you want to control private companies you fucking piece of shit

Video appears to contradict Warren's suggestion that school fired her over pregnancy

Unbelievable how this woman can take a benign situation and turn it on its head with bold faced lies and fabrications.

Why do you say this is now a lie? She didn't return to work the following fall. In the earlier interview she says she taught for a year and then "stayed home for a couple of years". She didn't say why. Most people don't say they were fired from a job they love. Especially in a public interivew.

American women are fired all of the time because they're pregnant. It's not illegal and it should be. Pregnant women need their jobs and their health care.

No they are not, in 1978 we passed the Pregnancy Discrimination Act.

I didn't say what she said was true. I stated that employers welcome pregnant women and maternal leave.

I don't believe her. No employer should ever even get slightly annoyed about maternal leave without being called on the carpet. We are past those archaic loser bosses.

Company I worked for (the one that cured me of being a Republican), the boss fired two women after they got pregnant.

He had other lame excuses, the wonders of "At-Will" employment at work.
Lol
Your a fucking Cowardly control freak, Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

let's hear her response to the accusation before jumping on her, no? Both statements can be true... no?

I got fired because I was pregnant.
I decided to take a few years off.
Lol, you're delusional.

But maybe, she took the few years off and came to the conclusion that she needed to change her career path, because she was not rehired by the school due to being pregnant?

There was no law protecting pregnant women from being fired or a job guarantee after returning from a leave of absence back then... some career paths were better than others back then, if you were planning a family...

She said she was fired for being pregnant. She wasn't, she choose to stay home. Kinda like when Obama said his mom insurance company refused to pay when she had cancer. Truth was her health insurance paid. It was a supplemental insurance policy that didn't pay. For a reason they had. Funny how you try to stick up for liberal lies. But if Trump said the sky was blue. You would say, that's a lie. There is a cloud in it.

Democrats are born liars. They say that when you lie to people....you don't respect them.
Liz Warren is just another one of the Democrat Snakeoil Salemen.

BTW, Hillary will be running for president again.....and the only reason we hear anything bad about Democrats in the news is because Hillary is trashing her competition.

Liberals don't care if their leaders are dishonest, since they themselves are dishonest.

KenobiIronyMeters.jpeg
Lol

Lol

Not at all, I always have hope and life is constantly changing.
Lol
It’s ok... you can admit it, you miss Barry

she was not rehired by the school due to being pregnant?

She was OBVIOUSLY a substitute that did not posess the required certification for the position she filled until the END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.

Come on now. You aren't this stupid are you?
yes, she did not have tenure yet.

And she did take the Special Ed courses over the summer to be certified in Special Ed, but was not rehired for the next semester because by that time she was pregnant?

Seriously, both accounts can be true....

I don't know if they are or not?

She hasn;t responded yet... is what the article said,,,,?

And she did take the Special Ed courses over the summer to be certified in Special Ed, but was not rehired for the next semester because by that time she was pregnant?

So she finished her ENTIRE education degree in 3 months while school was out??? Really?

And she was already pregnant.

Why dig in? It is CLEAR that she is lying through her teeth.

Not the way she stated it. In 2019 she said she was fired for being pregnant. In 2007 she said she decided to take a few years off.

She is like Hillary and Trump, they can’t help themselves.

I'd hardly call an instance or two even remotely comparable to Trump!!! :p

Not the way she stated it. In 2019 she said she was fired for being pregnant. In 2007 she said she decided to take a few years off.

She is like Hillary and Trump, they can’t help themselves.

I'd hardly call an instance or two even remotely comparable to Trump!!! :p

Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia

There is no mention of a special needs education degree.

???

Lol

Lol

Not at all, I always have hope and life is constantly changing.
Lol
It’s ok... you can admit it, you miss Barry

Just one in a long list of people to live in the White House. Unlike yours, my life does not revolve around politicians

Forum List

Back