Elizabeth Warren's latest tall tale. I was fired for being pregnant.

I don't believe her. No employer should ever even get slightly annoyed about maternal leave without being called on the carpet. We are past those archaic loser bosses.

We could easily prove what really happened, unlike what was alleged about Kavanaugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe her. No employer should ever even get slightly annoyed about maternal leave without being called on the carpet. We are past those archaic loser bosses.

We could easily prove what really happened, unlike what was alleged about Kavanaugh.

No need to prove anything. She debunked herself lol

Employers don't fire women for getting pregnant. In fact I think most don't mind maternal leave at all. They welcome it.

Agreed. This was a time that women prepared to be mothers, and weren’t flipping kids into daycare. Nothing wrong with that. She’s too stupid to say that.

Gator has a Lotta time on his hands, He misses the time when he used to be a marine

These are half correct.

I do have more time these days as my job has an amazing life/work balance.

I do miss being an active duty Marine, it was an exciting job where I got to work with some amazing people.

But I am still a Marine, there is no such thing a "used to being a Marine"....once a Marine, always a Marine.

Plus they called her baby a squaw.
What an indignity and certainly enough feelings there for her to be given the Presidency

No need to prove anything. She debunked herself lol

Agreed. It would just be fun to turn the screw.

Gator has a Lotta time on his hands, He misses the time when he used to be a marine

These are half correct.

I do miss being an active duty Marine, it was an exciting job where I got to work with some amazing people.

But I am still a Marine, there is no such thing a "used to being a Marine"....once a Marine, always a Marine.
But only when you have been a Marine

These are half correct.

non sequitur much?

Video appears to contradict Warren's suggestion that school fired her over pregnancy

Unbelievable how this woman can take a benign situation and turn it on its head with bold faced lies and fabrications.
The funny thing is so many of the left fall for her lies.
Of course it does not take much intelligence to be a part of the left.
You elected Trump
You mean instead of a woman that is the most corrupt candidate in history. The one that insulted half the American public? The one that insulted the intelligence of most Americans?

Damn go thing he was elected. Will be damn glad when he wins again.

These are half correct.

non sequitur much?
Interesting non Rebuttal
Marines are proud men for and of America
Having volunteered for 12 Marine Corp Marathons I have worked closely with hundreds of Marines. They conduct and express themselves in a very similar manner. You do Not do that. So, if my life experiences are in error then that would have to condemn me otherwise you are No Marine.

These are half correct.

Seems you’ve gotten a little soft to say the least, it’s OK it happens… LOL

You did yourself no favors by being politically correct

Interesting non Rebuttal
Having volunteered for 12 Marine Corp Marathons I have worked closely with hundreds of Marines.

Did you ever run one of those? I did two of them while in the Marines.

As well as the Okinawa marathon twice while stationed there.

Here is my memento from the first one...

upload_2019-10-6_10-12-34.png

They conduct and express themselves in a very similar manner. You do Not do that. So, if my life experiences are in error then that would have to condemn me otherwise you are No Marine.

just because I do not worship Trump as you do, does not mean that I do not love this country.

Here is the nice shadowbox my unit got me when I left Oki.

upload_2019-10-6_10-14-19.png

These are half correct.

as I said, your jealousy is embarrassing to watch. It is ok to admit you lacked the balls to stand on the yellow footprints, most people do.

These are half correct.

as I said, your jealousy is embarrassing to watch. It is ok to admit you lacked the balls to stand on the yellow footprints, most people do.
Lol
Jealousy of what?

Interesting non Rebuttal
Having volunteered for 12 Marine Corp Marathons I have worked closely with hundreds of Marines.

View attachment 283146

They conduct and express themselves in a very similar manner. You do Not do that. So, if my life experiences are in error then that would have to condemn me otherwise you are No Marine.

just because I do not worship Trump as you do, does not mean that I do not love this country.

View attachment 283147
You need a much better frame and Mat with that… It looks like a fucking 4H project

These are half correct.

Lol
Jealousy of what?

The fact I had the balls that you lacked to join the Marines and instead you became a weekend warrior.

Interesting non Rebuttal

View attachment 283146

View attachment 283147
You need a much better frame and Mat with that… It looks like a fucking 4H project

It is what they gave me, the little shops out in town were cheap, but didn't do the best work. I will never change it though, it is part of the memory.

These are half correct.

Lol
Jealousy of what?

The fact I had the balls that you lacked to join the Marines and instead you became a weekend warrior.
Well, I’m not ashamed of joining the guard at all. I joined when I was 17 on the split training/buddy program.
It was one of the best things I ever did, it got me off the fucking Indian reservation.
In those days I got paid $147 average per weekend drill and just under $600 for the two week summer camp(AT). We were going to be deployed in the first glut war but it was over almost as soon as it started so we did not get deployed.
I did my eight and started up my own business, Private mining and logging leases then got into selling firearms and ammo. Without the guard it would’ve been hard to get off the fucking Indian reservation because they don’t offer any education in such places. And the only recruiters that showed up to the reservation were the National Guard recruiter… I think everyone else was scared to show up. Lol

Last edited:
Well, I’m not ashamed of joining the guard at all. I joined when I was 17 on the split training/buddy program.
It was one of the best things I ever did, it got me off the fucking Indian reservation.
In those days I got paid $147 average per month and just under $600 for the weekend drill. We were going to be deployed on the first glut war but it was over almost as soon as it started so we did not get deployed.
I did my eight and started up my own business, Private mining and logging leases then got into selling firearms and ammo. Without the guard it would’ve been hard to get off the fucking Indian reservation because they don’t offer any education and such places. And the only recruiters that showed up to the reservation were the National Guard recruiter… I think everyone else was scared to show up. Lol

You did the buddy program? :21::21::21::21::21::21:

Our drill instructors just annihilated those on the buddy program. If one fucked up they both paid for all 3 months of boot camp!

Forum List

Back