Ellen DeGeneres fends off accusations of racism

At this point I'm thinking you have to be programmed to vote for either candidate.

Surely no one with independent thinking skills believes either one is a worthy office holder.

What makes them 'worthy' is they win a majority of delegates in the Electoral College, and all you snooty too-good-for-humanity elitists can go sit on a broomstick.
There was nothing in that statement that would cause you to call anyone a snooty too-good-for-humanity elitist. THEY AREN'T WORTHY OF THE OFFICE AND YOU KNOW IT. So STFU
Bullshit. If Hillary Clinton is elected by the Electoral College then the voters have deemed her worthy and the opinions of people like yourself, who think way too much of your opinion btw, wont matter worth a pile of cold duck shit.

The same goes for Trump.

I would sure as hell rather have Hillary as President than ANY European head of state today, especially Putin.

It is a crying shame that Hillary is the best the Democrats could put forward, sure, I agree, and though I support Trump he was not my first choice in this election.

But once the Vox Populi speaks, it is a settled matter and they are 'worthy',period.

Hey Mac......

Has anyone you know....personally or on USMB....expressed any objection to Ellen DeGenerous' tweet?

How many people even know who or what Ellen DeGenerate is, give a shit about what it's twat posts, or even paid attention to the olympics?

Like fuckin NO ONE.

There were far more examples of racism and bigotry from the email dump of the DCCC this weekend.

Could be construed as racist by sensitive folk, however I believe she meant no such thing; it was comedy.
Motherfuckers should get a life in this particular case..

Rickshaw-Kid-by-Banksy.jpg

But once the Vox Populi speaks, it is a settled matter and they are 'worthy',period.

There was a specific reason the founders made federal elections based on state legislature selections.

The pageantry of POTUS elections is ridiculous. We never would have elected FDR, Kennedy, The meat puppet faggot, slick willy and we wouldn't have the candidates we have if it wasn't for the fact that regressives thwarted the founders and established "popular" votes.

When people pay more attention to "E-TV" than C-SPAN you have to consider they will never be informed enough to vote.

There was a specific reason the founders made federal elections based on state legislature selections.

The pageantry of POTUS elections is ridiculous. We never would have elected FDR, Kennedy, The meat puppet faggot, slick willy and we wouldn't have the candidates we have if it wasn't for the fact that regressives thwarted the founders and established "popular" votes.

When people pay more attention to "E-TV" than C-SPAN you have to consider they will never be informed enough to vote.

The election of Electors to the Electoral College by state is in the Constitution, loser and that is the democratic process in which they are chosen and nearly without exception give us our President.

Duh.

OP complains, but plans on voting for social justice. What a moron
Indeed, life is complicated.

I do sometimes wish I could have the simplistic, shallow, binary thought processes of obedient hardcore partisan ideologues. Such little effort required.

He's got a point though Mac, you'll be voting for the party that champions this kind of nonsensical crap.

I do sometimes wish I could have the simplistic, shallow, binary thought processes of obedient hardcore partisan ideologues. Such little effort required.

He's got a point though Mac, you'll be voting for the party that champions this kind of nonsensical crap.
I would, and I hate that.

But it's not at the top of my list of priorities, so I'll have to hold my nose with both hands when I vote.

I'm currently working on voting with my toes.

But it's not at the top of my list of priorities, so I'll have to hold my nose with both hands when I vote.

whats your priorities?

whats your priorities?
I agree with the Democrats - or maybe more accurately put, disagree with the Republicans - on more issues, such as personal income taxes, the macro role of government, gay rights, abortion, other things. I also think that Donald Trump is a national embarrassment and I don't want him representing our country.

If the GOP had run a ticket like Kasich/Rubio, it would be a tossup with me between the GOP, Dems & Johnson, and I'd be watching the debates with great interest.

But more than voting for Hillary, I'm voting against Trump.

The PC zealots are at it again:

Ellen DeGeneres Defends Herself Against Accusations of Racism After Usain Bolt Meme Backlash

rs_634x865-160816133953-634.Usain-Bolt-Ellen-DeGeneres-Olympics-Rio.ms.081616.jpg

From the piece:

A photograph of Bolt, seemingly smiling over his shoulder at his opponents as his legs pedaled furiously to a victory in the men's 100m semifinal, went viral Monday, and DeGeneres tweeted a Photoshopped version of the original image from her account that showed her piggybacking on Bolt's back, with the caption, "This is how I'm running errands from now on."

Many Twitter users were quick to point out the more negative connotations of showing a white woman riding a black man as a form of transportation, while others defended DeGeneres, pointing out the fact that she has been a vocal activist against discrimination.

The controversy built overnight until DeGeneres thought it was necessary to address the issue herself, tweeting, "I am highly aware of the racism that exists in our country. It is the furthest thing from who I am."

lol

Your mythical "PC zealots" you can neither name nor identify.

It's the collective left, there's nothing mythical about them

whats your priorities?
I agree with the Democrats - or maybe more accurately put, disagree with the Republicans - on more issues, such as personal income taxes, the macro role of government, gay rights, abortion, other things. I also think that Donald Trump is a national embarrassment and I don't want him representing our country.

If the GOP had run a ticket like Kasich/Rubio, it would be a tossup with me between the GOP, Dems & Johnson, and I'd be watching the debates with great interest.

you don't think Clinton is a national embarrassment?
You agree with their rhetoric or what they actually do?

whats your priorities?

you don't think Clinton is a national embarrassment?
You agree with their rhetoric or what they actually do?
It's not black & white, either/or. I'm no fan of Hillary. She sure as hell has her weaknesses.

To me she's simply the less unappealing of two amazingly unappealing candidates.

Forum List

Back