Ellen DeGeneres fends off accusations of racism

OP complains, but plans on voting for social justice. What a moron
Indeed, life is complicated.

I do sometimes wish I could have the simplistic, shallow, binary thought processes of obedient hardcore partisan ideologues. Such little effort required.
you voting for social justice has nothing to do with partisans. It has to do with your reasoning. Rather, lack thereof
If I were a simplistic, one-issue voter, the choice would be easy.

But I'm not.

Does this make ANY sense to you, whatsoever?

Twitter people just want a reaction. I saw yesterday I believe it was people on twitter getting their knickers in a wad because some british cooking show ad had a male with a bowl of blue frosting and a female with a bowl of pink frosting.

When the man is black and the woman is white, well that's just racist :rolleyes-41:

“Dude, I knew something was wrong when a pretty little white girl runs into a black man’s arms, something is wrong here. Dead giveaway!”

2:20 minute mark

The PC zealots are at it again:

Ellen DeGeneres Defends Herself Against Accusations of Racism After Usain Bolt Meme Backlash

rs_634x865-160816133953-634.Usain-Bolt-Ellen-DeGeneres-Olympics-Rio.ms.081616.jpg

From the piece:

A photograph of Bolt, seemingly smiling over his shoulder at his opponents as his legs pedaled furiously to a victory in the men's 100m semifinal, went viral Monday, and DeGeneres tweeted a Photoshopped version of the original image from her account that showed her piggybacking on Bolt's back, with the caption, "This is how I'm running errands from now on."

Many Twitter users were quick to point out the more negative connotations of showing a white woman riding a black man as a form of transportation, while others defended DeGeneres, pointing out the fact that she has been a vocal activist against discrimination.

The controversy built overnight until DeGeneres thought it was necessary to address the issue herself, tweeting, "I am highly aware of the racism that exists in our country. It is the furthest thing from who I am."

Usain Bolt, probably the fastest man on this planet, the below isn't anyway racist, WTF these Politically Correct lunatics need to be pushed off a cliff, the sooner the better.

This ISN'T racist.

rs_634x865-160816133953-634.Usain-Bolt-Ellen-DeGeneres-Olympics-Rio.ms.081616.jpg
Let them rant, everyone is getting sick of democrats and their fucking race card. It tickles the shutout of me

OP complains, but plans on voting for social justice. What a moron
Indeed, life is complicated.

I do sometimes wish I could have the simplistic, shallow, binary thought processes of obedient hardcore partisan ideologues. Such little effort required.
you voting for social justice has nothing to do with partisans. It has to do with your reasoning. Rather, lack thereof
If I were a simplistic, one-issue voter, the choice would be easy.

But I'm not.

Does this make ANY sense to you, whatsoever?
your rationale for voting for CLinton? Absolutely not. No ones does. She is a corporatist, a war monger, a liar, a cheat and so many other things.

Ellen DeGeneres Defends Herself Against Accusations of Racism After Usain Bolt Meme Backlash

From the piece:

A photograph of Bolt, seemingly smiling over his shoulder at his opponents as his legs pedaled furiously to a victory in the men's 100m semifinal, went viral Monday, and DeGeneres tweeted a Photoshopped version of the original image from her account that showed her piggybacking on Bolt's back, with the caption, "This is how I'm running errands from now on."

Many Twitter users were quick to point out the more negative connotations of showing a white woman riding a black man as a form of transportation, while others defended DeGeneres, pointing out the fact that she has been a vocal activist against discrimination.

The controversy built overnight until DeGeneres thought it was necessary to address the issue herself, tweeting, "I am highly aware of the racism that exists in our country. It is the furthest thing from who I am."

Now just wait just a God Damned minute.........Gays can't be racists!!!

We know what this is really about. That runner reminds ellen of someone she once danced with- and wants to ride.

At this point I'm thinking you have to be programmed to vote for either candidate.

Surely no one with independent thinking skills believes either one is a worthy office holder.

What makes them 'worthy' is they win a majority of delegates in the Electoral College, and all you snooty too-good-for-humanity elitists can go sit on a broomstick.

From the piece:

I'm having trouble seeing how that's racist.

At this point I'm thinking you have to be programmed to vote for either candidate.

Surely no one with independent thinking skills believes either one is a worthy office holder.

What makes them 'worthy' is they win a majority of delegates in the Electoral College, and all you snooty too-good-for-humanity elitists can go sit on a broomstick.
There was nothing in that statement that would cause you to call anyone a snooty too-good-for-humanity elitist. THEY AREN'T WORTHY OF THE OFFICE AND YOU KNOW IT. So STFU

Ellen is a lesbian. Isn't that enough to prove she isn't a racist? Or are the leftists eating their own now?

Forum List

Back