Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

Face it cultists. You are upset that people with which whom you disagree will not be censored on Twitter now.

Its that simple. You are authoritarian. You would put me in prison for my opinions if you could…you know it.

Fagnus is upset about Musk acquiring Twitter,he just wont admit it.
Liberals all over are pretending it doesnt bother them but their posts say a different story.

This is huge news!! Welcome back Donald Trump!!

No available links right now, its breaking news. What a win for free speech!!

Edit:

Former President Trump will not return to Twitter, even as Elon Musk purchases the social media company and reinstates his account, instead using his own TRUTH Social as the sole platform for his voice.

Twitter, on Monday afternoon, announced it agreed to be acquired by Musk for $44 billion.

The former president told Fox News Monday that he will formally join his own TRUTH Social over the next seven days, as planned.

Don't look now but the Biden White House is hinting at the position that Big Tech must be regulated for the betterment of society.

Funny how that is after Musk just bought one the biggest leftist propaganda Big Tech outfits in the world huh?

Only now are the leftists concerned.

Dear Mr. Elon Musk,

You may never see this message, but I am so greatful to you for the best promise to free speech since the Constitution listed the First Amendment that guarantees free speech. If you really are a Democrat, it gives me great hope that all of them will start demanding the truth from the corrupt networks that haven't been so truthful as true journalism used to represent. May the truth set our nation free from unfortunate oligarchies that have been forming for the last 20 years. God bless you and your Family! When your children grow up, they will know that if people are allowed to tell the truth without worry of being humiliated, you saved the best thing the Founders of this country left us as their legacy to the honor and duty of mankind to treat others well and keep an important commandment of Mosaic Law: "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor." That I taught my young Christians in Sunday School when my kids were young. It was hard on me to live through 4 years of watching people who know better using their elected seats to destroy a sitting president who was innocent of all charges made against him in a weaponized way. Thanks again. Thanks for giving the truth an ear on your new purchase of Twitter. May you recover your investment with love and appreciation of every Patriot living in the world today.

Forum List

Back