Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

At the end of the day, without propaganda preying on superficial, dependent & ignorant people the left wouldn't exist.

Musk is the only zillionaire I like, he strikes me as having mostly good intentions.

I would not count on him being any sort of great protector of free speech until we see it in action.

I find it interesting that so many on the right are overjoyed that Musk has bought Twitter. Especially in light of the fact that many conservatives on these boards seem to not like anyone who isn't American (according to their standards).

Hate to tell you, but very little is known about Musk or his politics. On some things, he appears very liberal, on other things, he appears conservative, but you can't really say he's one side or the other. Can't even do that from his political donations, as he's contributed to both Dems and Republicans. He openly supported Andrew Yang for president in the last elections.

I don't really think that Musk is going to be the conservative Twitter savior that many on here think he's going to be.

I find it interesting that so many on the right are overjoyed that Musk has bought Twitter. Especially in light of the fact that many conservatives on these boards seem to not like anyone who isn't American (according to their standards).

Hate to tell you, but very little is known about Musk or his politics. On some things, he appears very liberal, on other things, he appears conservative, but you can't really say he's one side or the other. Can't even do that from his political donations, as he's contributed to both Dems and Republicans. He openly supported Andrew Yang for president in the last elections.

I don't really think that Musk is going to be the conservative Twitter savior that many on here think he's going to be.
I don't see Musk as a savior of anything, and I also don't see him censoring the left on the Twitter platform like has been done to the right in the past.

He has made it very clear that his Intent is free speech... and I'm pretty sure that applies to all sides of the political spectrum.

He's not going to stifle the left... he is just no longer going to stifle the left's opposition.

Yet he openly supports free speech.

Well, in fairness his politics shouldn't matter. I assume that he is like me and "it's complicated" or his ideology is determined on a issue by issue, policy by policy basis.

I've never believed someone is wrong or my enemy as long as they believe in basic principles of free speech, accountable/transparent government, civil liberties, human rights, free markets etc.

Elon could come out tomorrow and tell the world that he supports a politician around the world I don't care for but as long as he allows anyone to speak their mind, disagree with him etc and he isn't a politician determining policy, I don't care at all his political pursuasion, I will accept him and I (and most I imagine) as "agreeing on the key, basic, important issues" and operating his companies with this in mind.

Musk, along with Trump, now have you totally triggered....:dunno:

I don't see Musk as a savior of anything, and I also don't see him censoring the left on the Twitter platform like has been done to the right in the past.

He has made it very clear that his Intent is free speech... and I'm pretty sure that applies to all sides of the political spectrum.

He's not going to stifle the left... he is just no longer going to stifle the left's opposition.
It should get interesting when the narrative will have to be backed by real facts, not say so.

I don't care ..........I just like watching implode over it...........it is PRICELESS.

This is huge news!! Welcome back Donald Trump!!

Uh Trump is not coming back to Twitter. Hate to break the news to you. He has his own, why would he even want to come back to a place where he was banned from? I wouldn't want to return back to a site where I was banned from. 🙄

It’s too bad you sheep have no idea whatsoever how detrimental this was to our free speech rights and most of all the gawd dam election you shit stains can’t mess with …That is if he is up and up for us all.
These pricks can’t mess with the algorythem as these did before bahahhaa.

This dam spell chk thing pisses me off that word algory was suppose to be Algorithm.

Actually, yes. Twitter can do what they want. Now, show how my post says something different. Also, prove how you are not a retard. Go.
Mr.Musk is on record specifying that he will not do what Jack Dorsey pulled.
Meaning having algorithms that throttle back or block Conservative speech
vs. Throttle up and promote Liberal speech he agrees with like Dorsey putz.
" I hope that my most severe critics remain on Twitter " --- Mr.Musk

Uh Trump is not coming back to Twitter. Hate to break the news to you. He has his own, why would he even want to come back to a place where he was banned from? I wouldn't want to return back to a site where I was banned from. 🙄
Meh...time will tell and if He needs to connect for reelection......Duh.

Because it's human nature to return to a place that bullied you.
One way to overcome ones fears.I think even Sigmund Freud would agree.
Trump wouldn't lay down on Sigmunds psychoanalyzing couch no matter
If Freud could order out Fresh Hot Big Macs from the Mini McDonalds
underneath his Padded Psychiatrist office.With special secret doorways.

Meh...time will tell and if He needs to connect for reelection......Duh.
Trumps new social media place is still being Beta tested.
I see where Snarky MSNBC witch Rachel Maddow is all wound-up
about trying to discredit it before it's even available across the board.
Kinda signals something.Like Rats during the Black Plague.How they fled
the sewers.Forgetting that sunlight is the best disinfectant.
The only disinfectant MSNBC need fret over is The God's Honest Truth.
Which they now have to deal with.

Musk.jpg

I wouldn't want to return back to a site where I was banned from. 🙄
I feel ya on that.

I got banned from a forum once because some asshole that had a beef with me paid the site admin a couple a thousand bucks to boot me and delete all my content, even though I had never violated any of the rules.

No way in hell I would ever go back to that shithole... even if they invited me to.

Forum List

Back