Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

It is funny as hell to see all these stupid Moon Bats get bent out of shape because a successful African American is taking positive steps to insure free speech.

"I am not going on Twitter, I am going to stay on TRUTH," Trump told Fox News. "I hope Elon buys Twitter because he’ll make improvements to it and he is a good man, but I am going to be staying on TRUTH."

You always post half the truth at best and lie most of the time.

You just confirmed what I said.

Thanks.

By the way, I give him less than 2 weeks and he will be back.

It is funny as hell to see all these stupid Moon Bats get bent out of shape because a successful African American is taking positive steps to insure free speech.
musk is African American?

news to me...

must be Mulatto

It’s too bad you sheep have no idea whatsoever how detrimental this was to our free speech rights and most of all the gawd dam election you shit stains can’t mess with …That is if he is up and up for us all.
These pricks can’t mess with the algorythem as these did before bahahhaa.
Too bad you’re a ASSHOLE. Twitter believes in “ free speech?” Is that why they allow Terrorist World Leaders to tweet but not Trump? Is that why anyone who didn’t agree with Fauci’s treatment of the Virus ( talking about Physicians) got blocked? Is that why Most Conservatives were eventually blocked?

Too bad you’re a ASSHOLE. Twitter believes in “ free speech?” Is that why they allow Terrorist World Leaders to tweet but not Trump? Is that why anyone who didn’t agree with Fauci’s treatment of the Virus ( talking about Physicians) got blocked? Is that why Most Conservatives were eventually blocked?
The problem Musk has to solve is the thousands of bots on Twitter. Trump has already said he isn't r back to Twitter.

Forum List

Back