Elon Musk has had enough of the progressive left and may pull all businesses out of California

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

As we have told you lefties over and over, if you punish the rich they will leave.

He was on again with Joe Rogan (fool) and said some interesting things. His new Tesla roadster will 0-60 in 1.9 seconds and he said "that's the base model". It will also go into a "crouch" like a panther with the rear end rising up a couple inches to come off a dead start. Oh, and his Neurallink implants may be ready in less than a year to give brain-injured folks their sense of sight, smell, and use of their limbs again. But all he really thinks about is getting to Mars.

As we have told you lefties over and over, if you punish the rich they will leave.

He was on again with Joe Rogan (fool) and said some interesting things. His new Tesla roadster will 0-60 in 1.9 seconds and he said "that's the base model". It will also go into a "crouch" like a panther with the rear end dropping down a could inches to come off a dead start. Oh, and his Neurallink implants may be ready to give brain-injured folks their sense of sight, smell, and use of their limbs again. But all he really thinks about is getting to Mars.
I back his Mars efforts. If I was younger, I'd be on one of his Mars rides when it comes out.

I back his Mars efforts. If I was younger, I'd be on one of his Mars rides when it comes out.

Not me...no air to breathe.....crazy even thinking about it. :cuckoo:
Well, making air isn't that difficult. Just expensive power-wise. The question becomes, will they set up a planned manned exploration properly? We'll see.

He was on again with Joe Rogan (fool) and said some interesting things. His new Tesla roadster will 0-60 in 1.9 seconds and he said "that's the base model". It will also go into a "crouch" like a panther with the rear end dropping down a could inches to come off a dead start. Oh, and his Neurallink implants may be ready to give brain-injured folks their sense of sight, smell, and use of their limbs again. But all he really thinks about is getting to Mars.
Same

Well, making air isn't that difficult. Just expensive power-wise. The question becomes, will they set up a planned manned exploration properly? We'll see.

See if this changes your mind:

See if this changes your mind:

Not at all. If you think that simply because there are problems that need to be overcome should determine our not going, then I'd invite you to look at a world map circa 1400.

I do not agree with everything, but the man is a visionary. He has helped to reduce the embarrassment of NASA's manned program. This guy has the courage and guts of the 1960's space greats before we self destructed.

Not at all. If you think that simply because there are problems that need to be overcome should determine our not going, then I'd invite you to look at a world map circa 1400.

Columbus knew the earth wasn't flat and his ships would float and the sun wouldn't burn them to death once they went over the horizon. What Joe is talking about are INSURMOUNTABLE problems....everything we know about it makes it a one in a million proposition...and who is going to pay for it? We haven't even mapped all the ocean floors yet. I'm a realist...it would be trillions of dollars and hundreds of lives lost and destroyed before we finally admitted it was a folly and stopped.

Columbus knew the earth wasn't flat and his ships would float and the sun wouldn't burn them to death once they went over the horizon. What Joe is talking about are INSURMOUNTABLE problems....everything we know about it makes it a one in a million proposition...and who is going to pay for it? We haven't even mapped all the ocean floors yet. I'm a realist...it would be trillions of dollars and hundreds of lives lost and destroyed before we finally admitted it was a folly and stopped.
Nonsense

Everybody is moving to the Republican Party.
no wonder why Democrats have to cheat in California

I do not agree with everything, but the man is a visionary. He has helped to reduce the embarrassment of NASA's manned program. This guy has the courage and guts of the 1960's space greats before we self destructed.

Musk is this generations Einstein....he's easily the smartest man alive today and he's got a wicked sense of humor. He does WAY too much business in China considering they're stealing his tech but he doesn't care because it's all open-sourced anyway. The long pauses when he's speaking tell me he doesn't want to say anything off-hand because there are many waiting to bring him down. Remarkable cat....I'd like to ask him how he makes a rocket go up and then back down and land on its pad....NASA could never do that.

Forum List

Back