🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elon Musk: I’m Paying $11 Billion in Taxes This Year

Liz Warren claimed Musk pays NO taxes.

Liz Warren has never lied in her life. I believe her over MUSK.

Those of you communists who hate Musk because thats what the media told you...

...are you also critical of Pfizer and Moderna for getting billions in free revenue from taxpayer money?

Explain the difference to us.

He`s not a scam artist like the two time loser of the popular vote. Why would I give him money?

You are confused Moon Bat. Joe Potatohead has always been a scam artist. Not only did he use the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots to steal the 2020 election but the sonsofbitche lied to you about everything.

We are paying for his lies now with tremendous inflation, more taxes, higher energy prices, weakened military, disastrous foreign polices, wasteful and useless Environmental Wacko scams, millions of illegals flooding across the border and jobs going overseas. No wonder his approval rating is in the gutter.

His Chinese buddies are doing great but America is suffering.

Even The Worthless Negro said to never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to fuck something up.

Joe Potatohead's massive failures will cause the filthy Democrats to lose both the House and Senate in the midterms next year and you Moon Bats have nobody to blame except yourselves.

Only an idiot voted for Joe Potatodead and then ignored the indisputable fact he stole the election.

Uneducated low information Moon Bat idiots like you.

Those of you communists who hate Musk because thats what the media told you...

...are you also critical of Pfizer and Moderna for getting billions in free revenue from taxpayer money?

Explain the difference to us.
I didn't need to media who Musk should pay more; we are the mist of the pandemic.

Warren says Musk pays NO TAXES.

Do I believe Warren?

Yes. ELON MUSK PAYS NO TAXES BECAUSE LIZ WARREN SAID SO!

Without seeing his tax forms I have no idea if that’s true or not. But what I do know for certain is that whatever he pays he would have spent more wisely than the government and it would have generated a lot of tax income via jobs and productivity.

WE hope he does pay a bunch.

Forum List

Back