Elon Musk implies people have lost trust in our judicial system, plans Townhall for Trump

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

No one can say Elon Musk is low IQ after all his accomplishments

but the libs will say that anyway because they are libs who envy people with high IQs like Elon and Trump

anyhow... we look forward to this interview..

from site

"Indeed, great damage was done today to the public’s faith in the American legal system," Musk posted on the platform he owns. "If a former President can be criminally convicted over such a trivial matter – motivated by politics, rather than justice – then anyone is at risk of a similar fate."

:)

but the libs will say that anyway because they are libs who envy people with high IQs like Elon and Trump

from site

"Indeed, great damage was done today to the public’s faith in the American legal system," Musk posted on the platform he owns. "If a former President can be criminally convicted over such a trivial matter – motivated by politics, rather than justice – then anyone is at risk of a similar fate."

They hate Elons ambition and asporarions for the planet and humanity but love a flake like Gates.

They hate Elons ambition and asporarions for the planet and humanity but love a flake like Gates.

You mean Aspirations, with an i.. just trying to help bc libs might pounce and accuse you of being ignorant like them..

Yeh, I think a lot of people dislike both of them simply because they are very wealthy.. I have often felt envy toward some rich person or another but not so much Trump because he actually DOES things to make this country better.. probably the best president we've ever had because he definitely has a feel for what a lot of Americans go through.. esp at the hands of the sick elite dims.

from site

He’s of course right.

He’s of course right.

i actually lost any trust many years ago because I saw how this one govt agency just destroyed people's lives.. accusing them of things they hadn't done or at best exaggerating so as to get what it (the agency) wanted. then I had a case that should have been open and shut but the judge preferred the lying, thieving defendant more than me for some inexplicable reason. I had the truth and the law on my side.. Some people are just twisted and lost...

too bad they are given judgeships..

from site

He's looking for a government job.

from site

Republicans put their faith in billionaires almost like they are deities

from site

Says the guy who is in bed with the CCP.

Weird how that’s the conclusion you came to from reading that link
it's a form of insanity

and as we all know, the dims are beyond insane.

It's called Drawing a false conclusion from a correct premise

except liberals don't get conclusions OR premises right... :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back