Elon Musk Lays Off LGBTQ Employees At Tesla During Pride Month

It's his company, they don't like it there's tons of jobs out there
That's exactly what's happening people are quitting in droves and his customers can pay the price for it.

But it still makes it clear to me that he does not care one bit about his workers so why should they care either. They shouldn't.

That's exactly what's happening people are quitting in droves and his customers can pay the price for it.

But it still makes it clear to me that he does not care one bit about his workers so why should they care either. They shouldn't.

Tesla is laying off 10% of it's workforce. They don't care if people quit

I get it, you don't like Musk
I get it you do like musk.

We each have a right to voice our opinions and I am not trying to shut you down for yours. I have every right to mine as well.

He sucks to his employees and he gives zero shits about it. He is not for the people and from what I observe he is very "reactive". He has a lot of ego and insecurities. He has no connection to those below him and his dad's a pedo who impregnated his own stepdaughter.

I get it you do like musk.

We each have a right to voice our opinions and I am not trying to shut you down for yours. I have every right to mine as well.

He sucks to his employees and he gives zero shits about it. He is not for the people and from what I observe he is very "reactive". He has a lot of ego and insecurities. He has no connection to those below him and his dad's a pedo who impregnated his own stepdaughter.
"his dad's a pedo who impregnated his own stepdaughter." Pedo? The woman was 30 when she had the baby.
Still disturbing but what is the relevance to a discussion about Elon?

"his dad's a pedo who impregnated his own stepdaughter." Pedo? The woman was 30 when she had the baby.
Still disturbing but what is the relevance to a discussion about Elon?
He disowned his dad over it and yeah it's still creepy as fuck. Elon Musk disowned his dad over it and you support that shit? Holy crap. Gross.

"Jana Bezuidenhout, who was only 4 years old when he married her mother"

So he new his stepdaughter since she was 4 yrs old.

He disowned his dad over it and yeah it's still creepy as fuck. Elon Musk disowned his dad over it and you support that shit? Holy crap. Gross.
Where did I say I "support it"? Please be specific.
To repeat: what is the relevance of your comment about his father to a thread about Elon?

What grade are you in?
You can't even say you don't support it because of your ego of wanting to be right on the internet. The political hacks are exactly the same way. No thinking for themselves.

His dad is a pedo he raised the kid since she was 4 or groomed the kid. Gross. You can't even say gross about it. Yikes, dude. Even Elon your hero was sickened by it.

He is very egotistical, all of his remote workers are punished by having to spend $400-$500 a month on gas just because he required them to be in the office. These are people who don't build cars or see customers in person, IT people, and customer service people who don't get paid much in the first place now have to drive into an office and work all because someone pissed Elon Musk off with no consideration for the peasants lives at all.

Elon is so rich he is out of touch with his peasant workers. If he truly cared he would do what's best for their living situations instead of feeding insecurity by being a totalitarian.

He might be egotistical. I doubt he is purposefully "punishing" his workers. I suspect he honestly believes there is value in having them come in.

YOu seem kind of hysterical. "Peasants"? REally? I've certainly seen that kind of attitude with some rich and/or powerful people, but simply requiring your employees to come to the office, hardly seems.... to justify "peasant".

Elon Musk does not care about ANY of his employees on any level but especially low-level workers. He just cares about himself. He is very selfish.
Michelle420 does not care about ANYone on any level but especially anyone who disagrees with her. she only cares about herself. She is very selfish.

See, I can judge also

rightnow909 it is more.likenif I disagree with you or any supporter of him in blind faith. I question how his actions effect the poor peasants who work for him. Again I do not fuck with your life.at all
just over my opinions. He however fucks with a lot of people's lives on a whim.

rightnow909 it is more.likenif I disagree with you or any supporter of him in blind faith. I question how his actions effect the poor peasants who work for him. Again I do not fuck with your life.at all
just over my opinions. He however fucks with a lot of people's lives on a whim.

You "question" his actions. What is your question?

I see an unsupported assertion, ie that he did this on a whim. That is not a question.

Forum List

Back