Elon Musk Lays Off LGBTQ Employees At Tesla During Pride Month

I hope Musk not only cuts her off from whatever support he’s giving her, but stops subsidizing her education and cuts her out of his will. He should give her the separation that she wants. Let her see how she likes rooting in the dirt for a living rather than being rich and entitled.

Not surprising from the Republican white-wingers.

Not surprising coming from anyone with any sense.

You have someone in charge of "diversity" or an alphabet "community" and they are there to cause trouble, rile people up and be dicks, not be productive in any fashion.

A good practice would be to put up a sign up sheet for volunteers for a diversity council and just fire anyone that signs up for it.

During Pride Month!!!

It's as if Elon Musk believes that normal business operations continue during Pride Month!

Worse than Hitler! And even worse than Trump!

Good.

Workplace is no place for employees to push political and social agendas. You're there to do your job you're being paid to do and nothing else.

If I was another employee I'd be so happy if that happened. I hate being around those kinds of people at work.

More companies need a separation of bullshit social agendas and work.

Grooming. When the number of population that should be gay is much less then the amount of people claiming to be. To many people are being made to think they are gay when they aren't. It's really harmful.
You do know this is a sockpuppet shill from Langley that is in favor of that right.

During Pride Month!!!

It's as if Elon Musk believes that normal business operations continue during Pride Month!

Worse than Hitler! And even worse than Trump!

Elon Musk also supports firing people for being LGBTQ as well. He tries to tell us there is no racism in the US and Buffalo didn't happen. That 10n people weren't killed because they lived in a minority area. Or San Antonio didn't happen because the area has a large Hispanic population. Musk is no different than Hitler. He is pushing hate.

Forum List

Back