Elon Musk Lays Off LGBTQ Employees At Tesla During Pride Month

You are worthless and a crook to boot. Hillary is far better than the white trash called Republicans.
When Musk was bankrolling The Worthless Negro and Crooked Hillary you Moon Bats loved him.

Now that he has pulled his head out of his ass you hate him.

Instead of continuing to be stupid uneducated Moon Bats why don't you do like Musk did and pull your head out of your filthy Libtard ass?

When Musk was bankrolling The Worthless Negro and Crooked Hillary you Moon Bats loved him.

Now that he has pulled his head out of his ass you hate him.

Instead of continuing to be stupid uneducated Moon Bats why don't you do like Musk did and pull your head out of your filthy Libtard ass?
omg.. he supported that ... whatever

and that... But hey, once I wasn't too enlightened myself.. People can change... they really c an.. Pelosi seems to the be the exception but.. I mean you know, she is so old, if she hasn't changed/repented by now... doesn't look hopeful

omg.. he supported that ... whatever

and that... But hey, once I wasn't too enlightened myself.. People can change... they really c an.. Pelosi seems to the be the exception but.. I mean you know, she is so old, if she hasn't changed/repented by now... doesn't look hopeful
She is just as corrupt now as she always has been.

Look how got her hubby off that DUI charge. and how rich her family is because of her government corruption.

She is just as corrupt now as she always has been.

Look how got her hubby off that DUI charge. and how rich her family is because of her government corruption.
yeh, there's a term in the Bible about such people. They are called the "unregenerate"

... or degenerate for short

Elon Musk also supports firing people for being LGBTQ as well. He tries to tell us there is no racism in the US and Buffalo didn't happen. That 10n people weren't killed because they lived in a minority area. Or San Antonio didn't happen because the area has a large Hispanic population. Musk is no different than Hitler. He is pushing hate.
Firing sexual deviants is not racist dumb ass, your sexual deviancy is not related in anyway to your race, its relationship is to your mind, and a specific clinical neurosis! If you are in a job and you make it a habit of using your sexually deviancy as a cudgel against normal, healthy co-workers, or as excuse for any host of anti-social behavior and tension, you are gonna be fired, as well you should be! Remember the ancient fucking days(literally just 10 years ago)where you deviants were proclaiming it none of anyone's business what you fucks do in your bedrooms, remember those days fucktard???

Today, again just ten years removed from that, you deviants have created an entire fucking industry of sexually grooming innocent American children into a radical, totally amoral new paradigm in which you fuckers insist upon making it everyone's business what you "choose to do" in your bedrooms, most especially our innocent children whom you make absolutely certain are crushed under an avalanche of your sexual depravity and immorality! :poke:

Not surprising coming from anyone with any sense.

You have someone in charge of "diversity" or an alphabet "community" and they are there to cause trouble, rile people up and be dicks, not be productive in any fashion.

A good practice would be to put up a sign up sheet for volunteers for a diversity council and just fire anyone that signs up for it.
Musk may be setting the example for other companies to follow. Karol Markowicz spelled it out in a recent article. Finally these “woke” morons are being told to sit down and shut up while you’re at work. Do what you will on YOUR time. Diversity doesn’t automatically mean these people are qualified. As we’re seeing here.

Musk may be setting the example for other companies to follow. Karol Markowicz spelled it out in a recent article. Finally these “woke” morons are being told to sit down and shut up while you’re at work. Do what you will on YOUR time. Diversity doesn’t automatically mean these people are qualified. As we’re seeing here.

Let's hope so. Freaking useless as tit's on a boar, morons.

Good! One should be able to fire anyone that goes against their religious beliefs.

Too hell with government and the far lefts sickness.

During Pride Month!!!

It's as if Elon Musk believes that normal business operations continue during Pride Month!

Worse than Hitler! And even worse than Trump!

"Worse than Hitler"??? Because he doesn't want the gay rights agenda pushed on his employees??? Really? I notice you have nothing to say about the violent attacks on pro-life clinics and outreach centers. You're not outraged by that, but you're furious over Musk's action.

Your attitude toward freedom is similar to Hitler's, just FYI.

If they were disrupting the workplace, I don't blame him. Years ago my boss fired the idiots who wouldn't stop talking about the illuminati and New world order.
Well now you see the results of what they were talking about.

"Worse than Hitler"??? Because he doesn't want the gay rights agenda pushed on his employees??? Really? I notice you have nothing to say about the violent attacks on pro-life clinics and outreach centers. You're not outraged by that, but you're furious over Musk's action.

Your attitude toward freedom is similar to Hitler's, just FYI.
I had no idea you don’t know I’m the King of sarcastic remarks.
Now you know.

You are trying to tell us racism doesn't exist. That 10 people were not killed in Buffalo because the area had a large minority population by a white who uses the same hateful language as Republicans. Or San Antonio wasn't targeted by a Republican because of a large Hispanic population. Definite proof you are a racist.
Can I drop you off in a downtown neighborhood near you tonight at dusk to see what happens to you, whitey?

Elon Musk also supports firing people for being LGBTQ as well. He tries to tell us there is no racism in the US and Buffalo didn't happen. That 10n people weren't killed because they lived in a minority area. Or San Antonio didn't happen because the area has a large Hispanic population. Musk is no different than Hitler. He is pushing hate.
Yeah, that’s it. Doing political activism during work hours had nothing to do with firing them.

How did Elon know they were homosexuals if homosexuals are just like everyone else?

Yeah, that’s it. Doing political activism during work hours had nothing to do with firing them.

How did Elon know they were homosexuals if homosexuals are just like everyone else?
Precisely, that is the now standard operating procedure, the homosexuals, all suffering mild to moderate mental illness, are making absolutely certain that their depraved sexuality is rammed right down everyone else's throat, incessantly! The consequences for that are now manifest, society is rapidly warming up to eliminating them from it!

These are just simple facts, they make up no more than 2-3% of the total, the pedophiles in the democrat machine even less than that, and the natural, inevitable consequences to these predators openly preying upon our children in the most depraved, and evil fashion, is gonna be extravagant and violent reprisals! :wink:

He is very egotistical, all of his remote workers are punished by having to spend $400-$500 a month on gas just because he required them to be in the office. These are people who don't build cars or see customers in person, IT people, and customer service people who don't get paid much in the first place now have to drive into an office and work all because someone pissed Elon Musk off with no consideration for the peasants lives at all.

Elon is so rich he is out of touch with his peasant workers. If he truly cared he would do what's best for their living situations instead of feeding insecurity by being a totalitarian.

He is very egotistical, all of his remote workers are punished by having to spend $400-$500 a month on gas just because he required them to be in the office. These are people who don't build cars or see customers in person, IT people, and customer service people who don't get paid much in the first place now have to drive into an office and work all because someone pissed Elon Musk off with no consideration for the peasants lives at all.

Elon is so rich he is out of touch with his peasant workers. If he truly cared he would do what's best for their living situations instead of feeding insecurity by being a totalitarian.

Gasp!!!! Imagine actually going to work

Forum List

Back