Elon Musk Lays Off LGBTQ Employees At Tesla During Pride Month

I hope Musk not only cuts her off from whatever support he’s giving her, but stops subsidizing her education and cuts her out of his will. He should give her the separation that she wants. Let her see how she likes rooting in the dirt for a living rather than being rich and entitled.

Typical hate speech from a right wing freak.

Grooming. When the number of population that should be gay is much less then the amount of people claiming to be. To many people are being made to think they are gay when they aren't. It's really harmful.

You are a lying weasel. You are a right wing fascist.

Not surprising from America's Republican white wingers.
"Republican white wingers"
As this is about the 100th time you've posted this (also getting old) - is this supposed to be clever?
Are you suggesting that there are no Black, Hispanic, Asian, etc. Republicans?

Good.

Workplace is no place for employees to push political and social agendas. You're there to do your job you're being paid to do and nothing else.

If I was another employee I'd be so happy if that happened. I hate being around those kinds of people at work.

More companies need a separation of bullshit social agendas and work.

Who says they were pushing anything. You have a right to be whoever you are and should not be discriminated against for doing so.

My god that African American is awesome!

Kudos.

Fuck wokeness.

You are trying to tell us racism doesn't exist. That 10 people were not killed in Buffalo because the area had a large minority population by a white who uses the same hateful language as Republicans. Or San Antonio wasn't targeted by a Republican because of a large Hispanic population. Definite proof you are a racist.

During Pride Month!!!

It's as if Elon Musk believes that normal business operations continue during Pride Month!

Worse than Hitler! And even worse than Trump!

It has nothing to do with their sexual orientation but everything to do with being stupid and voicing their political opinion at their job and demeaning the guy who signs their checks.. Stupid is as stupid does...

During Pride Month!!!

It's as if Elon Musk believes that normal business operations continue during Pride Month!

Worse than Hitler! And even worse than Trump!

From the site:

Earlier this month, we reported on Musk telling Tesla executives in an email that they need to cut 10% of the workforce and pause hiring due to having a “super-bad feeling” about the economy.

Me:

Why would he have a bad feeling re the economy?

Hmmmm... head scratcher...

+

You are trying to tell us racism doesn't exist. That 10 people were not killed in Buffalo because the area had a large minority population by a white who uses the same hateful language as Republicans. Or San Antonio wasn't targeted by a Republican because of a large Hispanic population. Definite proof you are a racist.
I repeat because you didn't understand.

Fuck wokeness.

It is nothing more than the pussification of America and it is despicable.

I repeat because you didn't understand.

Fuck wokeness.

It is nothing more than the pussification of America and it is despicable.
it's worse than that

it is the retardification of America... (red squiggly line under that word but everyone knows what I'm talking about)

The reason they want to teach LGB(whatever) in schools isbecause then they don't have to actually educate the children. Once educated, they will see the lunacy... and that cannot be allowed

of course most children see the lunacy anyhow... They didn't count on that...

+

Forum List

Back