Elon Musk takes 4 straight Covid tests. Two positive, two negative. Whoops!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I call bullshit, do you know how much those nostril test suck just doing the first one?

If he did four he must have been snorting cocaine

Elon Musk is throwing the B.S. flag on Covid tests. Is this what is causing the huge spike in case numbers? Is a positive test result a "case"?

The rapid tests are crap.. AND YET -- Everyone with interests in the Air Travel industry are gonna rely on them for safety.. And an excuse to open the borders back up.. Science fails when the DATA is worthless or corrupted. And our Covid statistics are totally SNAFU'd...

Elon Musk is throwing the B.S. flag on Covid tests. Is this what is causing the huge spike in case numbers? Is a positive test result a "case"?

The rapid tests are crap.. AND YET -- Everyone with interests in the Air Travel industry are gonna rely on them for safety.. And an excuse to open the borders back up.. Science fails when the DATA is worthless or corrupted. And our Covid statistics are totally SNAFU'd...
What are the rapid tests? It's not in the link

If they stick a cue tip up each nostril I still call bullshit he had four of them with out cocaine.

Testing is important, to be sure, but the tests have to be highly reliable. Everbody and his brother has had tests out there, some more reliable than others. In his case, if I had cold symptoms and a positive test, I would have left and gone quarantine.

Testing is important, to be sure, but the tests have to be highly reliable. Everbody and his brother has had tests out there, some more reliable than others. In his case, if I had cold symptoms and a positive test, I would have left and gone quarantine.

Tell me what was the test?

Please be specific..

Yep. The massive test campaign is turning into one giant clusterf*k.

Please be specific..
The antigen test was serum test was from LabCorp. Health department singled me out after giving CPR to the guy who died of it next door in April. I was ordered to quarantined initially (which I did) and get tested the following week, which I didn't do, as I was waiting to get symptomatic. They checked back with me during that week daily. A month or so later they asked that I get the antigen test at my primary care. It came back positive and both primary care and the health department contacted me to quarrantine and come in for the swab test, which I have no idea what test it was. It came back negative and I was out of quarantine again. My bout with covid was in February and it sucked but I was not hospitalized.

Please be specific..
The antigen test was serum test was from LabCorp. Health department singled me out after giving CPR to the guy who died of it next door in April. I was ordered to quarantined initially (which I did) and get tested the following week, which I didn't do, as I was waiting to get symptomatic. They checked back with me during that week daily. A month or so later they asked that I get the antigen test at my primary care. It came back positive and both primary care and the health department contacted me to quarrantine and come in for the swab test, which I have no idea what test it was. It came back negative and I was out of quarantine again. My bout with covid was in February and it sucked but I was not hospitalized.
Your talking to a Chicago pollock here speak basic english, how did they administer the tests? In your mouth? In your nose? In your eyes?

I call bullshit, do you know how much those nostril test suck just doing the first one?

If he did four he must have been snorting cocaine
Pretty sure the rapid tests are done with saliva... And not the nose swab. I haven't read the article though.

Edit: Nevermind... It wasn't an article. I'll do my own research.

Edit2: No way to know... They have rapid tests that do both nasal and saliva.

Last edited:

Please be specific..
Your talking to a Chicago pollock here speak basic english, how did they administer the tests? In your mouth? In your nose? In your eyes?
Excuse me. The swab test is on a long ass Q-tip that goes up you nose further than any thing should ever go up you nose. It was uncomfortable and felt like it was up behind my friggin eye. They pull it out and then retract it down into a clear plastic tube and cap it. The serum test was drawing 3 or 4 vials of blood. Just another needle stick in the same vein they use with I donate blood, not new as I am a 9 gallon donor of blood and plasma. Now I have donated convalescent plasma. Except for Lifeline, all my tests have been at primary care physician's office.

Might as well go with an electronic coin toss. Even more rapid testing, done by computer from the comfort of your home.....

The antigen test was serum test was from LabCorp. Health department singled me out after giving CPR to the guy who died of it next door in April. I was ordered to quarantined initially (which I did) and get tested the following week, which I didn't do, as I was waiting to get symptomatic.
Just so I understand all this testing occurred AFTER you had already recovered from COVID?

The antigen test was serum test was from LabCorp. Health department singled me out after giving CPR to the guy who died of it next door in April. I was ordered to quarantined initially (which I did) and get tested the following week, which I didn't do, as I was waiting to get symptomatic.
Just so I understand all this testing occurred AFTER you had already recovered from COVID?
Correct. Last time I was tested was about two and a half weeks ago, a swab test. Left lung or bronchial tubes not quite back to normal since sick in February and still have a several times a day one or two cough phlegm producing cough that my nurse practitioner said it was time to look into. She did the nasal swab test again just to rule it out. Probably means I have good insurance. Nice to know I have good lung capacity and x-ray and cat scan looked good. Had them burn me a copy of the cat scan to disk. Lung cat scan are strange and confusing to look at. But I came to same conclusion as the doctors, the night before they called with the results. Knee cat scans are a snap by comparison.

Correct. Last time I was tested was about two and a half weeks ago, a swab test. Left lung or bronchial tubes not quite back to normal since sick in February and still have a several times a day one or two cough phlegm producing cough that my nurse practitioner said it was time to look into. She did the nasal swab test again just to rule it out. Probably means I have good insurance. Nice to know I have good lung capacity and x-ray and cat scan looked good. Had them burn me a copy of the cat scan to disk. Lung cat scan are strange and confusing to look at. But I came to same conclusion as the doctors, the night before they called with the results. Knee cat scans are a snap by comparison.
Yikes, glad it wasn't worse. I may be repeating myself but my sister-in-law and her boyfriend got it back in May and he's about our age. He developed a blood clot in his leg. Fortunately it didn't break off and turn into a stroke.

Forum List

Back