Elon Musk Wants To Take Over Twitter.

Currently, twitter is attempting to manufacture what is referred to as a "poison pill" within its stock, which translates thus for the common man, they will run a stock scam intentionally tanking their own stock, thus ruining their company, killing it literally dead, just to deny Musk the prize!

This is far more interesting than perhaps most can understand, it indicates that twitter is strictly a mechanism for social tyranny, and always was intended as a mechanism for social tyranny, controlled in absolute by "Black Rock" and held by Black Rock's investors not as a source of investment, but rather one of near total political control over the United States!

In other words, they at the least appear to be considering intentionally tanking their investors(stock holders)just to defeat Musk, and deny Americans a sympathetic social media platform!!! :omg:

I guess he's not too worried about competing messaging platforms destroying Twitter. Wasn't that supposed to happen sometimes soon?
I dont think there is/was a real threat to Twitter unless it continued to censor speech. That was the "big deal" which led to the creation of alternatives in the first place. If Musk takes over and that ends the viability of alternate sites diminishes significantly since they are so far behind in brand recognition, and sheer user numbers. That said if Twitter pushes back I would think that would lead to a greater chance that the alternatives take off. Does anyone know if Musk has a stake in one of the Twitter alternatives????

If he doesnt get it, I want to see him dump the stock and dilute the price.

He is like Larry Wildman buying Anacot Steel.

And he's white. Fancy that.

Well African American doesn't denote skin color. There are a lot of white and brown people that have lived there a very long time.

Calling a black person African American is wrong and I e never said nor will I ever because it's incorrect.

If you're born in America then you're American, if you're born in Africa then you're African. There is no African American.

Charlize Theron is from Africa also. No one calls her African American.

RINO Max Boot goes full Orwell.
1649967228601.png

Talk about a hostile take over...
Most are. So what? This is good for America. Twitter is the vehicle that other social media sites take their marching orders from. And, Twitter is run by a devout Communist. Musk is a capitalist and free speech supporter. He's not a conservative Republican. Far from it. But, he's a realist and recognizes Twitter and the left Democrats, politicians and social media are a threat to his wealth as well. Communism is anti-capitalism and anti-free speech. Just look at what Putin is doing. Another Stalin-Hitler-Mao...

Forum List

Back