Elon Musk: "We need a red wave or America is toast".

The Uber wealthy andvthe rest of us live by different rules and ideals. Again it's not a bad thing, just the way it works. It's the best system going. Just font expect me to ever support a wealthy person politically. Never going yo happen.

Just support the people the rich people pay to do their bidding in politics.

At least President Trump is going in there and doing the work himself...and look at how much it has cost him.

He could have simply sat at Mar-A-Lago and lived like a king.

That doesn't sway you in any way?

I live in a state with this>

View attachment 922303

along with a veto proof, 99% Dem control

You would not believe what these folks have voted for

They have literally destroyed our way of life

and are proud of it.....

So i've joined the GOP, which were non existent in the last decade, few if any reps, zero delegates , zero ~R~ at all.....recently reforming

In my town i'm one of 6, that's it..... ~SIX~ if there's anything to our political construct , it's having a choice

wish us luck, we need it

~S~
Time to move to a state that can be saved...like Pennsylvania or Michigan.

Just support the people the rich people pay to do their bidding in politics.

At least President Trump is going in there and doing the work himself...and look at how much it has cost him.

He could have simply sat at Mar-A-Lago and lived like a king.

That doesn't sway you in any way?
What work? Is grifting that hard?

I live in a state with this>

View attachment 922303

along with a veto proof, 99% Dem control

You would not believe what these folks have voted for

They have literally destroyed our way of life

and are proud of it.....

So i've joined the GOP, which were non existent in the last decade, few if any reps, zero delegates , zero ~R~ at all.....recently reforming

In my town i'm one of 6, that's it..... ~SIX~ if there's anything to our political construct , it's having a choice

wish us luck, we need it

~S~
Maybe I'll steer clear of VT on my spring road trip. Thanks.

Who cares? Elmo can go fuck himself.
Not a Joe Rogan fan either?

"Joe Rogan may have changed his stance on Donald Trump, with the (number one podcaster in the world and) UFC commentator proclaiming: "I'd vote for Trump before I'd vote for Biden."

The declaration is a stark contrast from Rogan's past remarks about the former president, with the podcaster previously saying: "I'm not a Trump supporter in any way, shape or form."

MSN

Why are all these former democrat voters now supporting Trump?

I'm going to tell you.

The left's train has left the tracks.

Not a Joe Rogan fan either?

"Joe Rogan may have changed his stance on Donald Trump, with the (number one podcaster in the world and) UFC commentator proclaiming: "I'd vote for Trump before I'd vote for Biden."

The declaration is a stark contrast from Rogan's past remarks about the former president, with the podcaster previously saying: "I'm not a Trump supporter in any way, shape or form."

MSN

Why are all these former democrat voters now supporting Trump?

I'm going to tell you.

The left's train has left the tracks.
No, not a fan of Rogan, or UFC either.

Forum List

Back