Eloquent Trump: Congrats America. There is No Collusion. The only Collusion was done by Democrats

I have accepted the results of the 2016 election just like I have every election before it. This one was no different than the last few, two pieces of shit were fighting it out and there was no "winning" side for the country.

But I understand that with folks like you...

Bwuhahahaha........ There snowflakes go again accusing others of doing what they do and of being who they are.

You don't 'know' 'jack', lil' lizard.

The only evidence of crimes that have been exposed and produced include:

Enough evidence against Hillary involving crimes she perpetrated with her server to ensure she never gets out of prison alive.

Evidence exposing a conspiracy within the Obama administration involving the WH, DOJ, CIA, FBI, State Department, etc which resulted in Obstruction of Justice and protecting Hillary - who should have been forced from the race / indicted for crimes - and the destion / treason against Trump that makes Watergate look like a case of one kid stealing gum from another.

Evidence enough to indict Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Clapper (again), Brennan, holder, Lynch, and Hillary (again - for campaign / election law violations, treason, etc....)

Mueller has actually done an excellent job uncovering and exposing crime during his investigation....he just refuses to do anything about it since it was all perpetrated by Democrats. :p

Well my little partisan sheep, let me know once those folks are sitting in jail.

Till then it is just your Trump ass kissing fantasy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The only fantasy, lil lizard, is the one you snowflakes and traitors have been pushing for 2 years while having no evidence to show after all this time.....

Every day Mueller fails to present evidence while continuing to ignore the mountain of evidence of crimes committed by Democrats is more proof that the entire thing has been a witch hunt.

...enjoy the long walk back to the kids' table while we grown-ups keep discussing serious / REAL things....

Its all just talk till someone is in jail. Your fantasies are no different than the idiots that say Trump worked with the Russians....something I have said 50 times on this forum I do not think he did.

You are no different than the folks you rail against. Zealots are basically the same no matter which way they lean

Again with the 'fantasies' BS.

'Fantasies' are claims of non-existent illegal collusion backed by ZERO evidence after 2 years of witch hunting.

'INNOCENT until proven guilty', snowflake, and the innocent don't have to prove themselves 'innocent'. The burden is on the accusers - the butt-hurt hate-driven accusers...and after 2 years all you have are your fantasies...still no proof.

Come back when you have some, lil' lizard. Until then, you are 'Puff the Magic Dragon', belching smoke and nothing else. :p

I love it!! Anyone remember way back in 2012 after Romney said that Russia was America's #1 geopolitical foe and Democrats, along with CNN, NBC, ABC, NY Times, MSNBC--they all laughed and went on diatribes about how Russia is our friend, and hey Romney the 80's would like their foreign policy back.....AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
How funny if that were true, but it is not, and, yes, Russia is our enemy, and the friends of our enemy are American's enemy.

Yet no doubt you were the guy cheering the loudest when Slick got impeached for lying about a blow job
Thank you for proving once again WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

You're the Party-1st uber partisan who ignores reality / facts in favor of parroting the Party Talking points and propaganda.

For instance, you KNOW you just lied your ass off, that Clinton was not Impeached for an affair, but you are ok with being 'that guy'. You know Clinton was Impeached for his unethical / criminal behavior in a trial, one in which he became the 1st sitting President to ever be dragged into court and forced to testify. you know Bubba was slammed by the Judge for intentionally attempting to mislead the Jury in an effort to save his own sexual harassing/ assaulting ass, thereby attempting to strip a US citizen of their Constitutional Right to a fair trail....one of many Constitutional Rights he took an oath to protect & defend.

For his unethical / Contempt of Court behavior he was stripped of his license to practice law in Arkansas ... but you snowflakes prefer the 'more gentle' way to describe it, saying it was just 'suspended'....more 'Definition of the word 'Is' BS.

The President of the United States attempted to deny a US citizen of her Constitutional Right to a fair trial...after sexually harassing her years earlier...in order to save his own ass, and he was called to the carpet by the judge in charge of the trial.

But you are 'THAT GUY', the snowflake DNC jock-toter who will do anything, say anything to defend no matter what they do while following the DNC example of accusing others of doing what they do and of being who THEY really are.

Thanks for that great example! :p

Fuck you are stupid.

You lie about what I said (I didn’t say he was impeached for the affair) and then rant and rave about the lie you made up about me.

Just stick your head back up Trump’s ass and wait for the next talking points email.

So now you are claiming that 'Impeached over a BJ' - from a woman he is not married to - is not the same thing as 'having an affair'?!

Bwuhahahaha! God bless Bill Clinton for his 'Definition of the word 'Is'' BS or else you would have no spin right now....

I have accepted the results of the 2016 election just like I have every election before it. This one was no different than the last few, two pieces of shit were fighting it out and there was no "winning" side for the country.

But I understand that with folks like you...

Bwuhahahaha........ There snowflakes go again accusing others of doing what they do and of being who they are.

You don't 'know' 'jack', lil' lizard.

The only evidence of crimes that have been exposed and produced include:

Enough evidence against Hillary involving crimes she perpetrated with her server to ensure she never gets out of prison alive.

Evidence exposing a conspiracy within the Obama administration involving the WH, DOJ, CIA, FBI, State Department, etc which resulted in Obstruction of Justice and protecting Hillary - who should have been forced from the race / indicted for crimes - and the destion / treason against Trump that makes Watergate look like a case of one kid stealing gum from another.

Evidence enough to indict Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Clapper (again), Brennan, holder, Lynch, and Hillary (again - for campaign / election law violations, treason, etc....)

Mueller has actually done an excellent job uncovering and exposing crime during his investigation....he just refuses to do anything about it since it was all perpetrated by Democrats. :p

Well my little partisan sheep, let me know once those folks are sitting in jail.

Till then it is just your Trump ass kissing fantasy.

The only fantasy, lil lizard, is the one you snowflakes and traitors have been pushing for 2 years while having no evidence to show after all this time.....

Every day Mueller fails to present evidence while continuing to ignore the mountain of evidence of crimes committed by Democrats is more proof that the entire thing has been a witch hunt.

...enjoy the long walk back to the kids' table while we grown-ups keep discussing serious / REAL things....

Its all just talk till someone is in jail. Your fantasies are no different than the idiots that say Trump worked with the Russians....something I have said 50 times on this forum I do not think he did.

You are no different than the folks you rail against. Zealots are basically the same no matter which way they lean

Again with the 'fantasies' BS.

'Fantasies' are claims of non-existent illegal collusion backed by ZERO evidence after 2 years of witch hunting.

'INNOCENT until proven guilty', snowflake, and the innocent don't have to prove themselves 'innocent'. The burden is on the accusers - the butt-hurt hate-driven accusers...and after 2 years all you have are your fantasies...still no proof.

Come back when you have some, lil' lizard. Until then, you are 'Puff the Magic Dragon', belching smoke and nothing else. :p

Typical zealot, never apply the standards you impose on others to yourself.

As I said, come back and talk to me when someone goes to jail...till then every person you listed is innocent...going by your own standards

Just stick your head back up Trump’s ass and wait for the next talking points email.
Dude, the only one involved in all of this BS about the Russians not proven to have committed a crime so far is DONALD TRUMP. :p LOL

"Despite the disgusting, illegal and unwarranted Witch Hunt, we have had the most successful first 17 month Administration in U.S. history - by far! Sorry to the Fake News Media and “Haters,” but that’s the way it is!" - Eloquent Donald

rainy executive time is lit today.

As I said, come back and talk to me when someone goes to jail...till then every person you listed is innocent...going by your own standards
Before anyone goes to jail you have to have EVIDENCE. The only evidence that exists showing crimes were committed is the evidence that shows the DEMOCRATS committed crimes.

It's been 2 years, DNC/Hillary Jock Sniffer....time to put up or shut up. Post the evidence to support the liberal BS accusations.

Dude, the only one involved in all of this BS about the Russians not proven to have committed a crime so far is DONALD TRUMP. :p LOL

And I have stated 51 times on this forum that I never thought he did.

Yet because I refuse to join you in licking Trump’s ass you keep ignoring that fact.

You are in a nutshell what is wrong with our country

'Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN IMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!' - President Trump

So let me get this straight....

You are saying that the former President who was proven to have ILLEGALLY spied on American citizens, who ILLEGALLY spied on reporters, who ILLEGALLY spied on the media, who ILLEGALLY spied on US Senators, and who ILLEGALLY spied on USSC Justices ILLEGALLY spied on the GOP Presidential Candidate and his team members during an election...?

View attachment 193895

President Trump is saying that, yes.
Thank you for just PROVING it is a LIE.

And I have stated 51 times on this forum that I never thought he did.

Yet because I refuse to join you in licking Trump’s ass you keep ignoring that fact.

You are in a nutshell what is wrong with our country

Pointing out that the accusations against Trump are false, a bogus conspiratorial witch hunt by criminals who have violated laws, colluded with foreign spies and Russians, etcs is not 'licking Trump's ass'.

"Despite the disgusting, illegal and unwarranted Witch Hunt, we have had the most successful first 17 month Administration in U.S. history - by far! Sorry to the Fake News Media and “Haters,” but that’s the way it is!" - Eloquent Donald

rainy executive time is lit today.
Ever notice how the Kool-aid drinkers always mindlessly parrot Tramp's "greatest in history" claims!

Pointing out that the accusations against Trump are false, a bogus conspiratorial witch hunt by criminals who have violated laws, colluded with foreign spies and Russians, etcs is not 'licking Trump's ass'.
Actually that is the very definition of "licking Tramp's fat ass."

Actually that is the very definition of "licking Tramp's fat ass."
:rolleyes:

...perhaps to snowflakes who can not produce any evidence after 2 wasted years of witch hunting to support their butt-hurt false accusations.

The DNC paying millions of dollars to Russia during an election
LIAR!
Approx $12 Million....

Obama's Criminal FBI used foreign spy/Russian-generated propaganda to illegally acquire warrants to spy on the GOP candidate during an election....

Hillary paid foreign spies and Russians for a propaganda-filled report which she fed to the FBI and used illegally in an election.....

There's no other way to say it.....TRAITORS.

I mean if you just ignore the 19 indictments or guilty pleas thus far then yeah there is NOTHING at all to this whole investigation.

Process crimes which are nothing but entrapment and shpuldnt even be a crime.
Did it ever occur to you that they were allowed to plead guilty to a lesser crime in exchange for their cooperation?
Of course it did, that is why Tramp and the Right are so worried!!!

The DNC paying millions of dollars to Russia during an election
LIAR!
Approx $12 Million....

Obama's Criminal FBI used foreign spy/Russian-generated propaganda to illegally acquire warrants to spy on the GOP candidate during an election....

Hillary paid foreign spies and Russians for a propaganda-filled report which she fed to the FBI and used illegally in an election.....

There's no other way to say it.....TRAITORS.
More LIES!
That is all the Right has, LIES, LIES and more LIES.

Approx 12 million LIES....

Yet no doubt you were the guy cheering the loudest when Slick got impeached for lying about a blow job
Thank you for proving once again WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

You're the Party-1st uber partisan who ignores reality / facts in favor of parroting the Party Talking points and propaganda.

For instance, you KNOW you just lied your ass off, that Clinton was not Impeached for an affair, but you are ok with being 'that guy'. You know Clinton was Impeached for his unethical / criminal behavior in a trial, one in which he became the 1st sitting President to ever be dragged into court and forced to testify. you know Bubba was slammed by the Judge for intentionally attempting to mislead the Jury in an effort to save his own sexual harassing/ assaulting ass, thereby attempting to strip a US citizen of their Constitutional Right to a fair trail....one of many Constitutional Rights he took an oath to protect & defend.

For his unethical / Contempt of Court behavior he was stripped of his license to practice law in Arkansas ... but you snowflakes prefer the 'more gentle' way to describe it, saying it was just 'suspended'....more 'Definition of the word 'Is' BS.

The President of the United States attempted to deny a US citizen of her Constitutional Right to a fair trial...after sexually harassing her years earlier...in order to save his own ass, and he was called to the carpet by the judge in charge of the trial.

But you are 'THAT GUY', the snowflake DNC jock-toter who will do anything, say anything to defend no matter what they do while following the DNC example of accusing others of doing what they do and of being who THEY really are.

Thanks for that great example! :p

Fuck you are stupid.

You lie about what I said (I didn’t say he was impeached for the affair) and then rant and rave about the lie you made up about me.

So now you are claiming that 'Impeached over a BJ' - from a woman he is not married to - is not the same thing as 'having an affair'?!

Bwuhahahaha! God bless Bill Clinton for his 'Definition of the word 'Is'' BS or else you would have no spin right now....

Did you finish middle school? Your reading comprehension sucks ass.

This is what I said...Slick got impeached for lying about a blow job.

Yet you keep ignoring the word lying, and you do that because you are a dishonest Trump ass licker.

Before anyone goes to jail you have to have EVIDENCE. The only evidence that exists showing crimes were committed is the evidence that shows the DEMOCRATS committed crimes.

It's been 2 years, DNC/Hillary Jock Sniffer....time to put up or shut up. Post the evidence to support the liberal BS accusations.

Remember, according to your own words, they are all innocent till proven guilty. yet you are not treating them that way.

that is one heck of a double standard you have there. Typical of a partisan zealots.

Forum List

Back