Emails show DOD analysts told to cut it out on ISIS warnings. Reports altered.

I think we should draft all the Democrats...

Maybe then Obozo would think twice before he runs around starting illegal wars, like the ones against Gaddafi and Assad!!!!

Obama didn't start either of those wars.

How many facts do you get wrong? Seriously, a broken clock is right twice a day.
Wow, Joey...

Are you already hitting the bottle before 7am???

The village idiot even knows that Obama set out to overthrow Gaddafi and Assad, so you are demonstrating an even higher level of retardation than normal this morning... Maybe you should set up another appointment with your shrink!!!!

Wow, since most Americans consider terrorism (and ISIS) to be a "big deal", I would like to thank you for demonstrating the fact that Democrats really don't care when terrorists kill innocent people (including AMERICANS)!!!

again, ISIS killed all of FOUR Americans last year. Most of whom stupidly went to Syria and got captured.

Meanwhile, 30,000 Americans were killed with guns.

I think you guys are pissing yourselves over the wrong things.
Damn, you really are a nitwit, since ISIS killed an American in Paris just last week!!!

Wow, Joey...

The village idiot even knows that Obama set out to overthrow Gaddafi and Assad, so you are demonstrating an even higher level of retardation than normal this morning... Maybe you should set up another appointment with your shrink!!!!

Guy, do you not comprehend simple English.

Your statement- "Maybe then Obozo would think twice before he runs around starting illegal wars, like the ones against Gaddafi and Assad!!!!"

Obama didn't start either of those wars. Those wars were started by Libyans and Syrians who didn't like their leaders.

You are a special retard, aren't you?

Wow, Joey...

Your statement- "Maybe then Obozo would think twice before he runs around starting illegal wars, like the ones against Gaddafi and Assad!!!!"

Obama didn't start either of those wars. Those wars were started by Libyans and Syrians who didn't like their leaders.

I can prove you're full of shit about Libya by using Obozo's own words...
Obama's Libya speech: Full text as delivered

So if you say Obungles didn't do that, you may need to go tell him, you delusional idiot!!!!

And it's no secret that Obozo has been trying to overthrow Assad....

You obviously need to sober up long enough to clear the fog from your brain an catch up...

Wow, Joey...

Another far left drone that supports the illegal wars of Obama..

Speculation today is the investigation is going to show the Intel wasn't altered, was accurate but unacted on, for profit by Obama by his Muslim brotherhood bro in Turkey and the shoot down was a warning by same.
Meanwhile establishment Rubio bleats we should go to war over such a farcical travesty and lie

Speculation today is the investigation is going to show the Intel wasn't altered, was accurate but unacted on, for profit by Obama by his Muslim brotherhood bro in Turkey and the shoot down was a warning by same.
Meanwhile establishment Rubio bleats we should go to war over such a farcical travesty and lie
Unwarranted speculation, I might add.

Actually. Fits with events and known facts. Turkey supports isis , oil profit was interrupted by Obama for well over a year

That's a serious problem. Having intelligence altered is something that demands answers

Yup. Followed this on the news yesterday. Seems Afghanistan was also named.

They will have to find a link from the administration to those ordering the changing of intel though. Of course they could be innocent but I highly doubt it.

Will be an interesting story to follow.

[
They DID serve one purpose...

They ended up putting Obozo's and Hillary's good buddy Morsi on death row for terrorism (and it was reported by some sources that Egypt actually considered terrorism charges against Hillary and Obama)...

The Egytian Military isn't going to be able to hold power forever, and when the rabble overthrow them, we are all going to miss Morsi.

Of course, we can do the incredibly sensible thing, and wash our hands of the whole region.

Failing that, I have a better plan. We create a draft where the children of the Rich, politicians and loud-mouths on Hate Radio are conscripted and put into an elite airborne unit that will be the first deployed to that region.

I betcha they won't be so keen for us to intervene in fights over how many Imams can dance on the head of a pin after that.

Maybe then Obozo would think twice before he runs around starting illegal wars, like the ones against Gaddafi and Assad!!!!
And Republicans for starting wars like Iraq.

Like I said, you don't do context.
How does Iraq compare to what they did in Libya?

Context, bubs and bubbettes.

12279104_10153740235444085_5472268200500504023_n.jpg
Ya worrying about suicides is always important when considering threats to national security.

'Report Altered'?

ISIS Warning Reports Altered....
Climate Change Data altered.....
CIA Benghazi Report Altered 13 Times before release....

Ya know, if I didn't know any better I would say that seems to be a mighty alarming, and deceitful, pattern for the 'Most Transparent Administration EVUH'!
:rolleyes:

[

They ended up putting Obozo's and Hillary's good buddy Morsi on death row for terrorism (and it was reported by some sources that Egypt actually considered terrorism charges against Hillary and Obama)...

The Egytian Military isn't going to be able to hold power forever, and when the rabble overthrow them, we are all going to miss Morsi.

Of course, we can do the incredibly sensible thing, and wash our hands of the whole region.

Failing that, I have a better plan. We create a draft where the children of the Rich, politicians and loud-mouths on Hate Radio are conscripted and put into an elite airborne unit that will be the first deployed to that region.

I betcha they won't be so keen for us to intervene in fights over how many Imams can dance on the head of a pin after that.

See, context is foreign to you.

[

See, context is foreign to you.
lol ok

Forum List

Back