Emerging: Massive Ransomware Attack

So?

We must ask the question. . . when and if, and what will it take for the Biden administration to stop the intel services from attacking the American economy and the American people? Stealing elections, creating mass shootings, attacking cyber infrastructure. It is getting too much already.

Passage of the Green New Deal? Passage of the Infrastructure "deal?"

Do they really think we are this dumb?

They use cyber warfare to steal the election, and then they get right to work on destroying the infrastructure and economy, so they can pass legislation restricting the average person's access to the internet, until Americans give up all their privacy to the Deep State, so in the end, the government can track, monitor, and control every little last thing you do.

iu

Last edited:
So?

We must ask the question. . . when and if, and what will it take for the Biden administration to stop the intel services from attacking the American economy and the American people? Stealing elections, creating mass shooting, attacking cyber infrastructure. It is getting too much already.

They use cyber warfare to steal the election, and then they get right to work on destroying the infrastructure and economy, so they can pass legislation restricting the average person's access to the internet, until Americans give up all their privacy to the Deep State, so in the end, the government can track, monitor, and control every little last thing you do.

iu
1625334058724.png

My money is on the FBI being behind the cyber attacks.

*****SMILE*****

:)

So?

We must ask the question. . . when and if, and what will it take for the Biden administration to stop the intel services from attacking the American economy and the American people? Stealing elections, creating mass shooting, attacking cyber infrastructure. It is getting too much already.

iu
View attachment 508429

My money is on the FBI being behind the cyber attacks.

*****SMILE*****

Mine is on the Five Eyes Agency partnership sub-contracting a private joint partnership entitity.

They would want to make it "legal," or have some policy pretext for doing it, if it were ever to come to light by a whistle blower.

It is probably a sub-contracted private agency that none of us has ever even heard of, operating out of Canada or something like that. . . kind of like what that Safari Club was tasked to do back in. . . I don't know, was it the 90's?

When John Lear was paid to pick up, negotiate and fly the hostages out of Germany for Reagan, the moment of his electoral success. . . that whole thing was rigged with the Iranians, but it was arranged through private intel.

Thus, it wouldn't be illegal, or have the hint of smell.

Mine is on the Five Eyes Agency partnership sub-contracting a private joint partnership entitity.

They would want to make it "legal," or have some policy pretext for doing it, if it were ever to come to light by a whistle blower.

It is probably a sub-contracted private agency that none of us has ever even heard of, operating out of Canada or something like that. . . kind of like what that Safari Club was tasked to do back in. . . I don't know, was it the 90's?

When John Lear was paid to pick up, negotiate and fly the hostages out of Germany for Reagan, the moment of his electoral success. . . that whole thing was rigged with the Iranians, but it was arranged through private intel.

Thus, it wouldn't be illegal, or have the hint of smell.

1625336057144.png

Subcontracting out would give the FBI, and those behind the curtain, plausible deniability

*****SMILE*****

It's the God damned Russians again. Why are you people looking for someone else to blame? Why are you trying to cover for our enemies?

It's the God damned Russians again. Why are you people looking for someone else to blame? Why are you trying to cover for our enemies?
Because they are our enemies. Would it surprise you if members of USMB were actually foreign assets? Not me. These America haters are way too obvious in their love of Putin and hatred for democracy.

Because they are our enemies. Would it surprise you if members of USMB were actually foreign assets? Not me. These America haters are way too obvious in their love of Putin and hatred for democracy.
lol.....they say the shit about you people.....you are the enemy.....you are foreign assets.....you hate America and democracy.....so much alike....

Just a quick search reveals intrigue with this company, that points to some inter-agency feuds, indicating motive, for both intelligence, and lot and lots of money and corruption.

We need look no further than our own back yard.

Most of them are not even aware of having been trained to blame America when Russia attacks us. We've all seen over and over again over the last few years. In their eyes we somehow deserve it.

lol.....they say the shit about you people.....you are the enemy.....you are foreign assets.....you hate America and democracy.....so much alike....
Except we're the ones defending democracy. Funny that, huh Harry?

Yeah, "they say the same thing about you people". Of course they do. You haven't noticed? Everything Trump is assuredly guilty of is used to attack Biden:

Getting rich from the office
Pedophile
Dementia
Foreign help in the election
Stole the election
Picking winners and losers in business

Forum List

Back