Emerging: Massive Ransomware Attack

You know the score but just don't care. This has been an ongoing controversy for 5 years. We've both seen all the same news stories and you have somehow decided that Russia never did a goddamned thing. Now get back on the topic at hand and explain why you feel the need to defend Russia on yet another ransomware attack?
The only controversy is in the echo-chamber Democrat-controlled media. Do yourself a favor and access media sources other than those that uphold their stories. Trump never did a goddamned thing with regard to Russia. I never defended Russia you lamebrain, I said your Trump/Russia fairy tale was never proven. In fact, it was based on a fake dossier.

I've heard all this shit before, I believe you actually believe it and nothing to the contrary can change that. For that reason I leave you to wallow in your willful ignorance. I'm just wondering why you really don't want to discuss the topic. Will you get punished if you criticize Russia or something?

I've heard all this shit before, I believe you actually believe it and nothing to the contrary can change that. For that reason I leave you to wallow in your willful ignorance. I'm just wondering why you really don't want to discuss the topic. Will you get punished if you criticize Russia or something?
Has Trump ever been convicted of what was in the dossier? Even Steele (the author of the dossier) disavowed it.

Has Trump ever been convicted of what was in the dossier? Even Steele (the author of the dossier) disavowed it.
LOL You really can't say bad things about Russia can you? Real Americans get mad when a closeted gay dictator attacks our country. They don't look to change the subject. Take a hike Ivan.

Last edited:
Too bad we have a demented clown in the white house....
A clown that could, conceivably, get a lot of folks killed.

". . . NATO, moreover, was set up to stop what was said to be a risk of a Soviet invasion of Western Europe. NATO has transformed itself into an organization with worldwide scope. So when President Biden says, as he just did, that Article 5 is a “sacrosanct” obligation, he is diverting attention from what Article 5 was created to prevent.

Cyber attacks of one kind or another occur frequently these days. While it is true—and this is the rationale for the NATO statement—that cyber attacks can be extremely damaging, their very frequency heightens the risk of calling cyber attacks the equivalent of an armed attack.

The nightmare scenario is that a cyber attack occurs, the origin is not obvious, but NATO says it was the work of Russia or China and proceeds with military action. There would be no oversight for that assessment.. . ."

The whisperer finger rapist can't hold a candle to President Trump....
That's a safety issue

13610469.jpg
+
240_F_44528887_JaOyAmBPR310EbXRsl9xXSloRwfXhX4q.jpg
=
TrumpHairFire.jpg

LOL You really can't say bad things about Russia can you? Real Americans get mad when a closeted gay dictator attacks our country. They don't look to change the subject. Take a hike Ivan.
How about answering my question?

How about answering my question?
Actually a better question
Has any democrat been indicted?
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
Any of their cabinet members?

Trump is under investigation for several acts, from pressuring Georgia SOS to find 11,780 votes, to his role in January 6th.

Real nice....I guess you don't have any part of you that is thankful for his vaccine plan...how sad.....
Actually this is like a plot line from Big Bang Theory,

"The Big Bang Theory" The Raiders Minimization (TV Episode ...

On this recent ep of "The Big Bang Theory": Amy, by revealing how things in the film Raiders of the Lost Ark would have turned out the same whether Indiana Jones was involved or not, upsets Sheldon by saying that so he's now trying to find something to ruin of Amy's that she loves.

Well, the first vaccine we got, the Pfizer vaccine that Germany bankrolled and that got FDA approval, would have been the first, and gotten FDA approval whether we had warp speed or not.

Good thing Joe Biden is in charge. He'll fix things just as soon as Barry Obama tells him what to do.

It's the God damned Russians again. Why are you people looking for someone else to blame? Why are you trying to cover for our enemies?
So your RUSSIA/TRUMP conspiracy was outed as a lie and your are still banging that drum? How desperate and pitiful you lefties have become.
He didn't say Russian government. Pay attention.

It's the God damned Russians again. Why are you people looking for someone else to blame? Why are you trying to cover for our enemies?
Because they are our enemies. Would it surprise you if members of USMB were actually foreign assets? Not me. These America haters are way too obvious in their love of Putin and hatred for democracy.
Damn what does it take to get people to know we are a republic? A democracy is mob rule.

Forum List

Back