Emperor Trump

Eric Trump: My father's life became "exponentially worse" when he ran for president

Libs must have really pissed Trump off to get him to run for POTUS.

I cannot see him voluntarily running again in 2020, and I think he claims to plan such may be nothing more than a polemic to avoid being declared a 'Lame Duck' by the lying media.

I assume that the buzzing sound I hear is George Washington spinning in his grave.

No President, no matter how wonderful they seem or what miracles they pull off, should be even considered for a lifelong position.
AND
Get that King/Emperor BS outta here.

I would like to see Pres. Trump made emperor of America for life.

He is doing a magnificent job as our ruler.

Maybe there is a way to pass a constitutional Amendment making Trump an emperor for life?

Even better, would be to make it hereditary, so that Ivanka could become president when her father passes away. ..... :thup:
Sunni, I agree.....by the time Trump gets through fuckin this country, dumb mf's like you will be crawling to democrats, just as you did with Bush......bring it!!

Maybe there is a way to pass a constitutional Amendment making Trump an emperor for life?

Even better, would be to make it hereditary, so that Ivanka could become president when her father passes away. ..... :thup:

No!

Sunni, I agree.....by the time Trump gets through fuckin this country, dumb mf's like you will be crawling to democrats, just as you did with Bush......bring it!!

Trump is not Bush!

lol...oh for god's sake. take this complete bullshit & go home traitor.
Why do you want me to move back to Texas?? ... :dunno:

ahhhhhhhhhh.... texas.............. ya, that 'splains it.........

Explains what?

Texas is a minority-majority state?

Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas are Democratic strongholds?

What does Sunni response explain?

Maybe if the partisan crowd would learn about Texas, well you will never learn about Texas and just keep the ignorance going...

And then we can dress him in the Emperor's clothing. And then vomit.

Trump most enduring quality is his ability to drive liberals into a crazed frenzy with just one word or gesture.

That alone makes me want to crown him King and enjoy the show. .... :cool:
Yes, he made them defend terrorists and Ms 13 gang members all in the same week.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Trump most enduring quality is his ability to drive liberals into a crazed frenzy with just one word or gesture.

That alone makes me want to crown him King and enjoy the show. .... :cool:
Yes, he made them defend terrorists and Ms 13 gang members all in the same week.

Explains what?

Texas is a your minority-majority state?

Maybe if the partisan crowd would learn about Texas, well you will never learn about Texas and just keep the ignorance going...

calm down snowflake. let me just say:

your governor :cuckoo:

ted cruz :cuckoo:

defunded planned parenthood... just to name a few oddball things about the lonestar state.

btw...how is that plan going to teach intelligent design in public schools ?

Explains what?

Texas is a your minority-majority state?

calm down snowflake. let me just say:

your governor :cuckoo:

ted cruz :cuckoo:

defunded planned parenthood... just to name a few oddball things about the lonestar state.

btw...how is that plan going to teach intelligent design in public schools ?
Better than Hillary's campaign.

Islamophobe!

He is going to nuke Mecca
No way......because according to the liberals he is in bed with the Saudis. .... :cool:

I got news for ya, Trump is in bed with pretty much everyone.

I know he’s got you liberals bent over the bed

while he's putting it in your liberals butts.

That’s why we love him….

Who’s your daddy now liberals….

That’s right, it’s big Daddy Donald J. Trump

If I became emperor, I would throw out every devout Muslim (keep the westernized, pro-Constitutional ones)send the devout ones to an Islamic nation of their choice, then nuke all the Islamic nations, after that, I'd start looking at the fanatic Christians.

No way......because according to the liberals he is in bed with the Saudis. .... :cool:

:desk:

orb_memes_main.jpg

:113:

Oh the far left drones and their hypocrisy!

lol.... really? at least obama didn't curtsy like tribblehead did. & i'm not talking about him bending down cause of his height... he gave a dainty little curtsy after that ... it is plain as day...:auiqs.jpg:

See how the far left drones just run their debunked narratives!

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Fact is Obama bowed down to the Saudi Prince, but they want to pretend it never happened!

They have to ignore history just so they can run their debunked religious narratives!

:abgg2q.jpg:FOREVER burned into NK's propaganda thought machine for the masses:

trump-kim-summit-nk-tv-02-ht-jc-180614_hp_Main_16x9_992.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back