Emperor Trump

Trump in the White House and Nigel Farage at 10 Downing street = The world spinning on its axis correctly once more. They both (((know))), too.

I do not care good any president is, I never want them to be emperor or there for life.

The far left however wants to be the only ruling power and wants the people to be their subjects.

Trump most enduring quality is his ability to drive liberals into a crazed frenzy with just one word or gesture.

That alone makes me want to crown him King and enjoy the show. .... :cool:

That is merely an added bonus.

I have to admit, that is the best quality he has. He simply does not care what they say or do and he calls the Left out every chance he gets.

<pssst> he'll care when mueller comes knocking....

Any day now......

He is going to nuke Mecca
No way......because according to the liberals he is in bed with the Saudis. .... :cool:

:desk:

orb_memes_main.jpg

:113:

Oh the far left drones and their hypocrisy!

After the cult worship by the Liberals for their divine god Obama.

It's laughable for them to accuse anyone else of personality cult behavior. ... :cuckoo:

m'k. when you can find a verifiable equivalent to:

then you'll be taken seriously.

Trump most enduring quality is his ability to drive liberals into a crazed frenzy with just one word or gesture.

That alone makes me want to crown him King and enjoy the show. .... :cool:

That is merely an added bonus.

I have to admit, that is the best quality he has. He simply does not care what they say or do and he calls the Left out every chance he gets.

<pssst> he'll care when mueller comes knocking....

Any day now......

lol...watergate took 2 years... trump hasn't even been in office that long.

No way......because according to the liberals he is in bed with the Saudis. .... :cool:

orb_memes_main.jpg

lol.... really? at least obama didn't curtsy like tribblehead did. & i'm not talking about him bending down cause of his height... he gave a dainty little curtsy after that ... it is plain as day...:auiqs.jpg:

See how the far left drones just run their debunked narratives!

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Fact is Obama bowed down to the Saudi Prince, but they want to pretend it never happened!

They have to ignore history just so they can run their debunked religious narratives!

I would like to see Pres. Trump made emperor of America for life.

He is doing a magnificent job as our ruler.

Maybe there is a way to pass a constitutional Amendment making Trump an emperor for life?

Even better, would be to make it hereditary, so that Ivanka could become president when her father passes away. ..... :thup:

Uhh same as Bush and Obama he is kissing warmonger Israels ass YET you love this fucking traiter?:rolleyes:

orb_memes_main.jpg

lol.... really? at least obama didn't curtsy like tribblehead did. & i'm not talking about him bending down cause of his height... he gave a dainty little curtsy after that ... it is plain as day...:auiqs.jpg:

See how the far left drones just run their debunked narratives!

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Fact is Obama bowed down to the Saudi Prince, but they want to pretend it never happened!

They have to ignore history just so they can run their debunked religious narratives!

lol... just like the bullshit 'apology' tour that never really happened because it is ALL about CONtext...

'...Although many painted Obama’s bowing as a sign of weakness or deference, he was not the first sitting president to bow (or to be criticized for bowing) to a foreign leader. President Nixon bowed to Japan Emperor Hirohito in 1971 and referred to him and his wife as ‘Your Imperial Majesties.'” Bill Clinton was criticized for bowing in 1994 to Japan’s Emperor Akihito. George W. Bush was mocked for holding hands with Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah in 2005. Even President Eisenhower bowed to France’s leader Charles de Gaulle. Although these gestures may be viewed as weak by some, bowing can also be a sign of respect...'

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/05/22/bow-saudi-arabia/

nice try, but that STILL wasn't a curtsy like the walking mango exhibited. :itsok::lmao:

Maybe there is a way to pass a constitutional Amendment making Trump an emperor for life?

Even better, would be to make it hereditary, so that Ivanka could become president when her father passes away. ..... :thup:
A dream of many Trumpsters.....

Seems you're setting the bar far too low there with limiting it to America.

If you're serious about this you really are in the wrong nation.

You don't have to go through all the trouble of changing our constitution to allow such a thing that most Americans detest.

All you need to do is get on an airplane and move to North Korea. They have a ruler there. He rules for life. When he dies, one of his children take over.

There. Your problem is solved.

Meanwhile the rest of us don't want that and you have no chance in changing the constitution to allow such a horrible idea.

Clear to see who it is that accepts totalitarianism without a whimper. Conservatives generally operate on a cult of personality. Whoever is their dear leader at the time that is the personality of the cult and they bow to whomever it is.

Sheep.

Eric Trump: My father's life became "exponentially worse" when he ran for president

Forum List

Back