Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Michael Berry

@MichaelBerrySho

·
9h

How did
@GoyaFoods
CEO Bob Unanue (ooh-NON-new-a) respond to AOC's threatened boycott of his delicious foods? Well, he named her "employee of the month" for helping increase sales. Interesting man, & unafraid to speak of faith, family & patriotism: https://spreaker.com/episode/423650

She into selling t-shirts and hoodies now
Watch out che !

Michael Berry
@MichaelBerrySho

·
9h

How did
@GoyaFoods
CEO Bob Unanue (ooh-NON-new-a) respond to AOC's threatened boycott of his delicious foods? Well, he named her "employee of the month" for helping increase sales. Interesting man, & unafraid to speak of faith, family & patriotism: https://spreaker.com/episode/423650

Watch out che !
Good for Goya Foods. Sounds like she knows how to stimulate sales growth. :auiqs.jpg:

I never buy their stuff since I can make it by hand better and cheaper.

Homemade always best but sometimes people don't have time ....crack a can open ......I still say ya can never go wrong with a can of goya beans
Nasty, I've worked as an electronic tech in the food industry I don't trust the level of apathy those line workers extoll.

Homemade always best but sometimes people don't have time ....crack a can open ......I still say ya can never go wrong with a can of goya beans
Nasty, I've worked as an electronic tech in the food industry I don't trust the level of apathy those line workers extoll.

Youre saying they're dirty and unclean

Dats wayciss
Your white supremacist views have been reported

Dats wayciss
Yeah, I am racist against mass-produced foods...

Dats wayciss

Not exactly a yuge fan either especially highly processed foods laced with salt sugars and chemicals ....they're just cans of beans....high quality goya beans
No ones forcing you to eat them
You'll have to wait to be told what to eat ....shortly
Bugs are on the list

Dats wayciss

Not exactly a yuge fan either especially highly processed foods laced with salt sugars and chemicals ....they're just cans of beans....high quality goya beans
Bugs are on the list
If I want beans I can cook my own I don't need someone doing it for me...I grow my own peppers and spices also nothing tastes better than fresh ingredients and yes, I also grow the beans, ole for independence...

Can you do it at scale? How many more are like yourself and are willing to forgo the opportunity to purchase from them and make it subjectively better and cheaper; like yourself??

Dats wayciss

Bugs are on the list
If I want beans I can cook my own I don't need someone doing it for me...I grow my own peppers and spices also nothing tastes better than fresh ingredients and yes, I also grow the beans, ole for independence...
Oh I totally agree ...growing your own is still always the best ....
And I'm sure the urban single working mother and busy families all across the land do the same

Have a can of beans it won't kill ya

Dats wayciss

Bugs are on the list

I dump all the liquid and rinse heavily.

Rarely get Goya as I buy whatever is cheapest.

Can you do it at scale? How many more are like yourself and are willing to forgo the opportunity to purchase from them and make it subjectively better and cheaper; like yourself??
I know lots of farmers around here who do it for a living I just do it because that is what my grandparents did along with canning foods and fruit......

Michael Berry
@MichaelBerrySho

·
9h

How did
@GoyaFoods

Watch out che !

Almost wrecked the new car when I heard this story on the radio.. Biggest laugh of the December so far..

Dats wayciss

Bugs are on the list
And I'm sure the urban single working mother and busy families all across the land do the same

Goya is not sold in every store in the USA it is not sold in the supermarkets where I live nor at the super mercado in town....

Dats wayciss

Bugs are on the list

I dump all the liquid and rinse heavily.

Rarely get Goya as I buy whatever is cheapest.
I've been eating goya for decades....its probably the best quality you're gonna get out of a can ...they are a lil bit more money....but not much ..theyre beans

Dats wayciss

Bugs are on the list

Goya is not sold in every store in the USA it is not sold in the supermarkets where I live nor at the super mercado in town....

It was north east brand ...theyre everywhere now ....many major chains

Dats wayciss

Bugs are on the list

They sell Old El Paso and Taco Bell brands around here or the store brands...another reason to make yer own...blah...

Dats wayciss

Bugs are on the list

They sell Old El Paso and Taco Bell brands around here or the store brands...another reason to make yer own...blah...

Authentic LatinX brands are great.. Even IF they are owned by a yucky conservative.. You better believe GOya is sold anywhere where the stores give a damn about their LatinX customers.

Forum List

Back