End Times Prophecy

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
I 'll start with whats happening today in Bible prophecy, or what we think is in prophecy.

Revelation 13.

NIVNLTESVKJVNKJNAS
The Beast from the Sea
(Daniel 7:1–8)
1Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2The beast I saw was like a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
3One of the heads of the beast appeared to be mortally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world marveled and followed the beast. 4They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”
5The beast was given a mouth to speak arrogant and blasphemous words, and authority to act for 42 months. 6And the beast opened its mouth to speak blasphemies against God and to slander His name and His tabernacle—th

Not again.

Don't get me wrong, as a Muslim I certainly believe in the end times, but don't you see how you're always wrong and wrong and wrong again with your "prophesies" (which, btw, are only done by prophets).

the end

history
is his story
all stories
must come
to an end

extinction
in the air
dinosaurs
everywhere

not wanting
children
childhood’s end
ascension

begins
with caldera
smoke and fire
ends with
ninth circle
of hell

last to leave
not in my
lifetime
but soon enough

numbers add
to nine and eleven

Not again.

Don't get me wrong, as a Muslim I certainly believe in the end times, but don't you see how you're always wrong and wrong and wrong again with your "prophesies" (which, btw, are only done by prophets).

So you only have the truth? I thought the reason to study was to find the truth.
Anyway doesn't the Quran acknowledge Jesus of the Bible.
Now that's all I want to say unless you to study about the end times. Or end of the earth as we know it.
Put up a thread on Quran if you like. I know a little about it,not much of course;

we are probably in the end times...we certainly are seeing an uptick in wars, catastrophes, the world is smaller in regard to information and travel. There is corruption all around us...murdering the unborn and delighting in it, confusing and ruining our children, 'gender' confusion, lawlessness, absence of justice, obvious two tiered justice system, corrupt judges, law enforcement, political and spiritual leaders without any morals and ethics. Increase in satanism and humanism.

So we're in it. but. WE are not in the Tribulation yet. The antichrist has not shown himself yet. I don't believe the seven year treaty is here yet. Once that happens...hold onto your butts.

we are probably in the end times...we certainly are seeing an uptick in wars, catastrophes, the world is smaller in regard to information and travel. There is corruption all around us...murdering the unborn and delighting in it, confusing and ruining our children, 'gender' confusion, lawlessness, absence of justice, obvious two tiered justice system, corrupt judges, law enforcement, political and spiritual leaders without any morals and ethics. Increase in satanism and humanism.

So we're in it. but. WE are not in the Tribulation yet. The antichrist has not shown himself yet. I don't believe the seven year treaty is here yet. Once that happens...hold onto your butts.
Christians fled to the mountains to avoid the tribulation. They went to Pella.

R-6035611-1410795190-2915.jpeg.jpg

I just love a good story of Hellenistic Judean/Christian eschatology.
I do too. Funny thing is that it's non-Judean/Christians who seem to obsess over it more than Hellenistic Judean/Christians do. I don't ever recall ever discussing it. It wasn't the focus of the teachings. Which is why I find it so odd that it's used as a reason for not believing.

So you only have the truth? I thought the reason to study was to find the truth.
Anyway doesn't the Quran acknowledge Jesus of the Bible.
Now that's all I want to say unless you to study about the end times. Or end of the earth as we know it.
Put up a thread on Quran if you like. I know a little about it,not much of course;
Yes the Koran does and claims Jesus was never crucified.

The biggest threat with the silly end times nonsense is that American Christians could actually make it happen with a nuclear war. With their fantasies of another life in the sky, they have nothing to lose!

Sick!

Christians fled to the mountains to avoid the tribulation. They went to Pella.I was studing abou

I have studied on this and still on the fence. I know Jesus said that generation would not pass until these things happen,

The Lesson of the Fig Tree
…33So also, when you see all these things, you will know that He is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.…
Berean Study Bible · Download

Cross References
Matthew 10:23
When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next. Truly I tell you, you will not reach all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Matthew 16:28
Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

Matthew 23:36
Truly I tell you, all these things will come upon this generation.

Treasury of Scripture
Truly I say to you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
This.
Matthew 12:45
Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
Matthew 16:28
Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
Matthew 23:36
Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

The biggest threat with the silly end times nonsense is that American Christians could actually make it happen with a nuclear war. With their fantasies of another life in the sky, they have nothing to lose!

Sick!

Put up your own thread proving this, you want proof there is a God well I want you to prove there isn't a God.
Now study with us or start your own thread, I'll debate it with you but not on this thread.

Yes the Koran does and claims Jesus was never crucified.

I don't know much about the Quran just that they acknowledge Jesus and a few verses but back to subject.
Anyone feel we are in the last days? My daughter thinks so and many signs are here so thought I'd put up this thread.

Yes. They think God confounded the Romans and they crucified Judas. They believe Jesus was too pure to die such a cruel and humiliating death.

Surada since you like this subject so much tell us what times you think we are in? Lets try and not insult or condemn each others belief's though.

Forum List

Back