Enemies of Assad have forgotten 9-11

Hoffstra

Rookie
Aug 20, 2013
The enemies of Assad in the USA and this forum have forgotten about 9-11.

9-11 was committed by Muslim extremists and Jihadists, the same people who are fighting against Assad.

By attacking Assad we will be helping these extremists, and helping the Al Nusra Front which is directly related to Al Qaeda.

If the USA attacks Assad, we will see the war spiral out of control and involve Israel, Iran, maybe even Russia.

Shame, shame on the warmongers pushing for war against Syria. We will all suffer because of your chickenhawking!!

9-11 was committed by Muslim extremists and Jihadists, the same people who are fighting against Assad.

By attacking Assad we will be helping these extremists, and helping the Al Nusra Front which is directly related to Al Qaeda.

If the USA attacks Assad, we will see the war spiral out of control and involve Israel, Iran, maybe even Russia.

Shame, shame on the warmongers pushing for war against Syria. We will all suffer because of your chickenhawking!!

Warmongers?? Assad has kiled 10's of thousands of his OWN people, and you talk about warmongers?
Please tell me why you defend the man known as the 'Butcher of Damascus' ?

• Banned
Warmongers?? Assad has kiled 10's of thousands of his OWN people, and you talk about warmongers?

Al Qaeda and their allies in the Syian rebellion have killed tens of thousands of innocent people.

why doesn't the USA attack them??????????????????

how do you the think the victims of 9-11 would feel if they knew the USA was arming Al Qaeda and fighting wars for them??????????

• Banned
Has it ever occured to you people that some wars have NO GOOD GUYS???????????????????????

maybe this war has NO SIDE that should be supported and defended????????????????

the enemy of my enemy...is not always my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned
The Syrian governmen has been killing civilians.

The Syrian rebels have been killing civilians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no good side in this war!!!! Don't you guys see this?????????????

are you that that bi-polar that you believe all wars must have a side worthy of support??????????

I never said I wanted war. And yes I know both sides have killed civilians. But I was under the impression you were supporting Assad..

• Banned
I never said I wanted war. And yes I know both sides have killed civilians. But I was under the impression you were supporting Assad..

Your assumptions are based on ignorance and extremist loyalty to Israel.

The warped thinking of this administration probably believes that if we side with A/Q they will then like us and never bother us again. Cause you know, that's exactly how terrorists think. :rolleyes:

Has it ever occured to you people that some wars have NO GOOD GUYS???????????????????????

maybe this war has NO SIDE that should be supported and defended????????????????

the enemy of my enemy...is not always my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am rooting for both sides because I haven't forgotten 9/11. One reason is because their cowardice killed one of my foxhole buddies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGXjjgMLQVs]Lt. Rick Rescorla, B Company, 2nd Battalion, 7th Cavalry Air Mobile - YouTube[/ame]

Badass of the Week: Rick Rescorla

The warped thinking of this administration probably believes that if we side with A/Q they will then like us and never bother us again. Cause you know, that's exactly how terrorists think. :rolleyes:

No, Obama believes that we can forget about 9-11 and that since Al Qaeda is against Assad, we should lend a blind eye to their crimes.

Attacking Syria would be Obama's biggest mistake ever.

Your assumptions are based on ignorance and extremist loyalty to Israel.

LOL That made no sense but okay.

It's obvious you support the terrorist Assad. You keep saying if the U.S attacks Syria, then it's ok for Syria to attack and kill Israeli civilians.
Then you go and start this thread complaining about war ? You support the most war-mongering fuck in this whole picture. The guy who orders his army to drop bombs on civilian buildings.

No, Obama believes that we can forget about 9-11 and that since Al Qaeda is against Assad, we should lend a blind eye to their crimes.

Attacking Syria would be Obama's biggest mistake ever.

I'm sure Obama is very scared of any retaliation :cuckoo:

Assad won't do fuck all. When Israel destroyed Syria's nuclear reactor in 2007, Assad threatened a powerful retaliation, but nothing.
When Israel destroyed a Syrian convoy that was bringing weapons to Hezbollah, he promised a powerful retaliation. Nothing. Like all Arab jihadist leaders, he's got a loud bark, but no bite.
Either way, he's too busy killing his own civilians, forgot already ??

Obama will seek Congressional approval to attack Syria!!!!!

thank God!!! Obama has come to his senses!!!

It's obvious you support the terrorist Assad. You keep saying if the U.S attacks Syria, then it's ok for Syria to attack and kill Israeli civilians.
Then you go and start this thread complaining about war ? You support the most war-mongering fuck in this whole picture. The guy who orders his army to drop bombs on civilian buildings.

You are a liar!!

i am against Assad and I am against the Islamist rebels.

it is YOU who supports the rebels, even though they are Al Qaeda.

you spit on the memory of 9-11.

You are a liar!!

i am against Assad and I am against the Islamist rebels.

it is YOU who supports the rebels, even though they are Al Qaeda.

you spit on the memory of 9-11.

No I don't . I never said I supported them

I support however Assad stopping the killing of his own people.
This whole conflict started when Syrians began protesting against Assad and the SAA started killing them.

Thank God Obama is doing the right thing.

and the troll toastman is on ignore. Bye bye troll. :)

Assad has been a HUGE major exporter of terrorism. His administration even helped fund Al Qaeda in Iraq until the civil war and the ISI's involvement in Syria. He also helped to fund Hezbollah, Hamas, and the PKK.

He was one of the largest supporters of Islamist terrorism in the northern Middle East region.

Al Qaeda and their allies in the Syian rebellion have killed tens of thousands of innocent people.

why doesn't the USA attack them??????????????????

how do you the think the victims of 9-11 would feel if they knew the USA was arming Al Qaeda and fighting wars for them??????????

Arming and helping the FSA would be helping to fight Al Qaeda. They don't need foreign backing, they already have it. The FSA however is struggling to match the well supplied ISI(S) forces.

Assad has been a HUGE major exporter of terrorism. His administration even helped fund Al Qaeda in Iraq until the civil war and the ISI's involvement in Syria. He also helped to fund Hezbollah, Hamas, and the PKK.

He was one of the largest supporters of Islamist terrorism in the northern Middle East region.

and now the USA is helping and assissting Al Qaeda fight Assad.

Al Nusra, which is part of Al Qaeda in Iraq, has murdered tens of thousands of innocent people in Iraq.

and YOU want to help them.

and now the USA is helping and assissting Al Qaeda fight Assad.

Al Nusra, which is part of Al Qaeda in Iraq, has murdered tens of thousands of innocent people in Iraq.

and YOU want to help them.
Where you getting all your information, Mr. Bond?

Forum List

Back